Don't..

Don't Let Me Forget

"Noona! ..Please go out with me!" Sungjae held out a bunch of roses, wrapped up beautifully.

Eunji and Gaeun stopped in their tracks and both gasped at the same time.

Gaeun looked back and forth at Eunji and Sungjae. She couldn't let this happen. She knew how Sungjae felt about Eunji the whole time Eunji was dating Minhyuk. And now that Minhyuk was out of the picture. He was taking his chance.

Gaeun thought to herself. Not on my watch. I'll just take away Eunji before she does anything stupi-..

"Okay.."

Gaeun's eyes grew wide open. "WHAAAT?!"

Both Eunji and Sungjae looked at her, surprised by her sudden scream.

"WHAT? NO.. YOU CAN'T.. WHAT.. WAIT. EUNJI! YAH SUNGJAE. WAIT. OMG." Gaeun messed up her hair in fustration.

I need to find Minhyuk. Gaeun quickly started walking off but suddenly stopped and turned around. "You two! Better not do anything stupid!" Gaeun huffed angrily and stomped off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minhyuk slammed down his fist and stood up.

"He WHAT?!"

Gaeun gasped and looked around cautiously. "Will you keep it down!" Gaeun hissed and pulled Minhyuk to sit down again.

Minhyuk swore under his breath and slumped back down.

"That jerk! I knew he was onto Eunji the moment he saw her."

Gaeun slowly nodded and sighed. "I know. I really didn't think she would have said yes.."

Minhyuk banged his head onto the table.

"I'm screwed.."

Gaeun felt like giving up when she suddenly thought of something.

"Wait! Minhyuk! I got an idea. Why don't we re-do your most meaningful date!" Gaeun clapped her hands together. "Your one year anniversary!"

Minhyuk quickly lifted his head. "What do you mean?"

"Maybe she finds it hard remembering because she needs to experience it again! Leave Sungjae to me, i'll keep him distracted."

Minhyuk slowly rested his head back down on the table and muttered. "..there's no use. She won't remember."

Gaeun could feel her temper growing. Gaeun reached over and grabbed Minhyuk by the face and made him look at her.

"Look, you're not the only suffering here okay? How fustrated would she be as well. It's like trying to remember someone you never met! I know it's hard for you too. But it's worth the try. You love her,don't you? Don't you want to do whatever it takes to bring her memory back?"

Minhyuk blinked a couple of times and slowly starting sitting up.

"You're right.. I can't let this happen. I need her. And she needs me." Minhyuk grinned and stood up. "Thanks Gaeun! Keep Sungjae distracted tomorrow. I'll get everything set up by then. I'll call you tonight." Minhyuk ran out of the library and feeling more energetic than ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaeun pushed Sungjae back into his house and blocked the doorway.

Sungjae just blinked and looked at Gaeun.

"Noona.. What are you doing?"

"Sorry Sungjae. Your date with Eunji is canceled today."

Sungjae frowned. "What? Why."

Gaeun blew her fringe out of her eyes. "Just. Change of plans."

Sungjae frowned even more. "Noona.. Move out of the way. Eunjis waiting for me."

Gaeun laughed. "Oh so now you're addressing Eunji as just 'Eunji'."

Sungjae slowly stepped towards Gaeun and looked down at her.

"Move. Or i have no choice but to move you myself."

Gaeun smirked. "Go ahead."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunji stood in front the station, waiting for Sungjae to come.

She looked at her phone and noticed he was 10minutes late.

"Hm.. maybe i should call him."

Eunji opened her contacts to call Sungjae when her phone went off right when she was about to call.

Eunji looked at the unknown number and picked up.

"Hello?"

"Eunji. It's me, Minhyuk."

Eunji was about the drop her phone but quickly held it with both hands.

"M-Minhyuk?"

"Yeah. turn around."

Eunji frowned and slowly turned around and saw Minhyuk standing a few metres away, smiling at her.

"Hey."

Minhyuk slowly walked up to her, reacting everything he did on their one year anniversary.

Eunji took a slight step back, watching him come closer and closer.

Minhyuk end called the phone and slowly reached up and touched her face. "You look beautiful today, like always."

Eunji just kept staring at him, not knowing what to do.

Eunji took another step back. "Where's sungjae?"

Minhyuk's smile instantly fell.