What ? In the same school too?!

How Can It Be ?

 

-recap-

" WHAT ? TALK ? "I shouted at Taemin

" Yeah , anything ? "

" Oh , Nothing . " Wait , Why am I so Shocked when I heard Taemin had talked to Minjung ? I hate her since she scolded me  . I looks jealous about Taemin . Whats happening to me ? 

Your POV

Haha , Taemin is so cute , OMMO ! I forget to ask his age!  Aigo.... Nevermind ..... Lets just ask tomorrow . Oh yeah , Tomorrow is a new school year .

-Yawns-

Yahh!! Better go sleep now ! I jump onto my bed and after a few seconds , I just fell asleep . 

YAHHH!!! SO NOISY! 

- I Hit the alarm clock - Rub my eyes - And go wash up - wear my uniform - Take my bag and left - 

I've reached the school , finally , 5 minutes of walking is so tired YAHH ! I take a look at my watch , YAHHH!!!! 1 more minute before Class start ?! I rushed to the Class , whew , 10 more seconds before I'm late . I sat down , and look around , to see if there's any face That i can reconise , And yet , There is one ......

YAHHHH JONGHYUN?! M... MUST IT BE HIM ? I found out that I'm the girl who is only seated , the rest of the girls is beside Jonghyun ? Jonghyun stood up and walked to me . I pretend that I'm looking infront  .

" Minjung , nice to meet you , surprisingly , We are both in the same school , Same class , and even neighbour." 

He stretched his hand out , Trying to shake hands with me . What ? Shake hands ?

I ignored his hand .

The teacher walked in , and shouted , 

" WHATS HA......ppening ? Ohh!! Hello Jonghyun , Please sit at you seat please thank you , prince ! " 

" Sure , " Giving me a smirk . 

Yahh! I hate people like this ! 

Just really wanna give him a taste of my fist . 

- After 3 hours -.

Uhh Finally recess . I walked to my locker , And opened it . someone whispered in my ear . I turned around . YAHH JONGHYUN!!!!! He put his hands on the locker , At my waist level , What's he doing ! I squad down , and run out from the gap ... I run to the canteen , OMMO ! wheres my wallet ? I dropped it ? I was about to walk back , but Jonghyun stopped me . 

" Are you looking for this ?  You left it in your locker . " He took out my wallet from behind .

" Give me !! "  I shouted at him . 

" Come with me first . " He said . 

Uhh , Go with him ? In order to take my wallet back ? Well , Okay . I'm kinda hungry now . 

I go with him , He brought me to the rooftop of our school . Wait , Why rooftop ?

" Can I have my wallet back now ? I'm starving  YOU IDIOT ! " 

I lean on the wall , Crossing my arm . 

" Well , You want to have your wallet ? " 

" Stop playing around kid , you made me pissed off once , do you want it twice ? " 

" Well..... " He took out a lock and locked the door to enter the rooftop. He walked towards me . He looked into my eyes , while i stare into the air . 

He leave a space like 10 cm away from my face to his . Uhh, Disgusting . He streched his hand and touched my cheek , I Give him my fist .

" What You're Thinking ?! " I shouted at him . 

He fell to the floor rubbing his eyes . I took the key for the door plus my wallet , and left for recess , Leaving that ert there . 

Jonghyun's POV 

Uh, Tired , go to sleep now , wake up tomorrow , and ready for school .

I lied onto my bed and slept like a pig throughout the night .

Its morning , and my alarm clock rang , Just don't want to go to school  .Nevermind , just get up .

- wash up - wear my uniform - take my bag - waits for the dongsaeng who studies in the same school . -

Reached school , like normal , fan girls shouting , uhh , Being an Idol , have to go through this every single day unless you didn't go out . I reached my class , Dongsaeng reached their class too . Fangirls crowd around me . Well , same normal day . Wait , Someone is more late than me . 

A girl came in . Wait , ISN'T THAT MINJUNG? 

Haha , Lucky me !  

She went to her seat and settle down , Its time ! I walked towards her , and said

 

" Minjung , nice to meet you , surprisingly , We are both in the same school , Same class , and even neighbour." 

I stretched my hand out , Trying to shake hands with her .

She just ignored me and look to the front

The teacher walked in , and shouted , 

" WHATS HA......ppening ? Ohh!! Hello Jonghyun , Please sit at you seat please thank you , prince ! " 

" Sure , " I answered the teacher , Adding a smirk to Minjung .

-after 3 hours - 

uhh , Recess , Ye!! Good . I followed Minjung behind , and she stopped at her locker . She opened it , at that time , I whispered In her ear , 

" Yeppeo ." 

She Turned around , Just nice the time I put my hand around her waist level , on the locker . She squad down and managed to escape . Wait , She left her wallet in the locker ! I took the wallet and closed the locker , Trying to catch up with her .  

Finally ! I catched up with her , She's in the canteen . 

" Are you looking for this ?  You left it in your locker . " I told her . 

" Give me !! " She shouted at me , Wait , A good chance !  Ha ha ....

" Come with me first . " I ordered her . 

 I lead her to the roof top .

 

 

" Can I have my wallet back now ? I'm starving  YOU IDIOT ! " She scolds me idiot again ? well , This time I won't forgive her . 

She lean on the wall , Crossing her arm . 

" Well , You want to have your wallet ? " I asked her 

" Stop playing around kid , you made me pissed off once , do you want it twice ? " KID ? WHO THE HECK IS SHE TO CALL ME A KID !   

" Well..... " I took out a lock and locked the door to enter the rooftop. I walked towards her . I looked into her beautiful eyes , She stared at the blank . 

I leave 10 cm away from her . I streched his hand and touched her cheek , OUCH! SHE PUNCHED ME! YAHH HOW DARE SHE PUNCH AN IDOL! I fell onto the floor . Uh... Pain ! 

" What You're Thinking ?! " She shouts at me . 

I am rubbing my eyes . She took the key for the door plus her wallet , and left for recess , OWWW CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ! I got up and took out me sunglasses , and go for recess . 

Taemin passed me , And he reconised me .  

" Hyung ? Why are you wearing sunglasses indoor ? " 

" That Minjung ..." I took out my sunglasses . 

Taemin is shocked . 

" Minjung did this to you ? I don't believe , You probably did something to her , that's why . And wait , She's in your class? " 

" Yeah , she is . " 

"WOOTS . I'm HAPPY! " 

What ? He's happy ? Uhh , Nevermind . 

I bought food and sat on a table with my dongsaengs , Wait , Taemin is missing ? At this time he should be drinking banana milk . Where he had gone ? 

I went to look for him , Wait , Isn't that Minjung and Taemin ? 

Why Is Taemin holding Minjung's hand ?