I can't live without you ....

How Can It Be ?

-Recap- 

 

" Yah... Don't Cry , Crying makes you ugly . "

" I'll go off now ... ... Bye Ba... Uhh sorry , Bye Minjung . " 

He waved to me and left . 

-End of recap -

Jonghyun's POV

I saw Taemin , He was at the door , and wait , He's .... Crying ? 

I walked to him , Trying to comfort him , He said to me while he's crying .  

" Jonghyun ah .... "  He patted my back " She's yours , Hyung , Fighting.... " He sounds strengthless . 

" Yahh Taemin.... " Taemin just walked to the room and locked the door . 

" What happened to Taemin ? " Key asked . 

" He.... Broke up with Minjung ... " 

" MWO!? " 

Key rushed up to the room , He knocked the room , Taemin didn't open . He bang the room , The door can't be opened . 

I walked To Minjung's house . I knocked on the door , ring the door , No one answer . 

" Is she out ? " 

I heard something sounds like a crash , came from Minjung's door . 

"Wait , MINJUNG DON'T DO ANYTHING SILLY ! " I Started to bang the door . 

No answer , I manage to open the door , I saw Minjung lying on the floor , Lying in a pool of blood . 

" MINJUNG ! WAKE UP! " I Slapped her a few times . She had no reaction ... Ommo  ....

I carried her on my back , Just as I left the house , Key was outside . 

"YAHH WHAT HAPPENED TO HER ?! " 

" NO TIME TO EXPLAIN! " I called the ambulance . 

Key ran into the dorm , Called Taemin here . 

Taemin was here , with me now . 

"YAHH MINJUNG WAKE UP! " He was crying , I am too , But he seems more worried than me . 

" MINJUNG !!! " The ambulance came . 

The medics Carried her onto the strecher and Held her into the ambulance . 

" Minjung , You musn't Die , because of me .... Please Minjung ! I BEG YOU! " Taemin shouted , While he was holding onto her hands tightly. 

Blood was rushing out from her wrisk . 

Taemin , I think She belongs to you instead , not me . 

Minjung's POV

When Taemin Stepped out of the house , I Regretted what I Said . I count the steps he took . Taemin , I realised I need you . I REALISE I WAS WRONG SAYING THAT SENTENCE ! 

I Walked to my room , Beside my bed , I got a picture of Taemin , and me . Doing a heart shape sign . I took it , Walk to the living room , and Dropped it , I felt pain on my wrisk , I tried to open my eyes , But I can't . I heard bangings on the door  , Some one screaming , I don't know who is it ... And out . 

Taemin's POV

" Jonghyun ah .... "  I patted his back " She's yours , Hyung , Fighting.... " I told him , Hyung , Fighting.... 

I walked up to the room , close the door , stared at the picture of me and Minjung . Tears started to drop from my eyes , Dropping on the picture . 

-After 30 minutes - 

" YAHH TAEMIN! Minjung! Shes .... Shes In a serious injury ! " 

" MWO!? " I quickly rushed out of the room . 

"YAHH MINJUNG WAKE UP! " I was shaking at Minjung's Bloody hand . 

" Minjung! " The ambulance came just when I reached . 

" Minjung , You musn't Die , because of me .... Please Minjung ! I BEG YOU! " I was holding her hands . 

Yah... Because of me ? Should be because of Jonghyun hyung . 

We've reached the Hospital , We are waiting outside the emergency room . Minjung , Please be alright . 

" T...Taemin.... " Jonghyun called me . 

" Ye ? " 

" I think .... You're The one for Minjung . " 

" Mwo ? Hyung ,What are you .... " 

" You Should be with Minjung . She likes you ... The floor which he lie on has You both's photo , making a heart shape . She was facing the floor when she actually got cut , Maybe she tripped and fall.... " 

"  Hyung.... " 

" Taemin , Trust me , She belongs to you . " 

No One's POV

The emergency light was off-ed . 

The doctor came out . 

" Yahh Doctor how is she ? How is she ?! " Taemin and Jonghyun rushed to the doctor , Asking if she is alright . 

" Her cut is deep , She needs to rest , Well , She needs to stay here about two weeks . " 

" OMMO SHES OUT . " Jonghyun shouted . Everyone rushed to the bed or whatever , on where she is lying .

"Minjung! ! Minjung! " Those 2 called out . 

Taemin's POV

" Minjung!! " I hold onto her hand , I look at her face , Yah... Minjung , glad that You are alright . I Love you , I can't live if i don't have you . I stayed with her for 5 hours already , Finally she's awake ... 

" Minjung ?! " I called her .  

" Taemin..... " She reach her hand out for mine . I hold onto her hand tightly . 

" What happened at your dorm ? " 

" Yah... Taemin ... She just woke up , Don't rush her . " Jonghyun said to me . 

" Yeah hyung you're right.... " 

" Jonghyun oppa " Minjung smiled to Jonghyun . 

" Ye ? " 

" Thank you ...... " 

" Nah....  I just walked passed your house and I heard a crash , I try to check on you and No