What should I do ?

How Can It Be ?

 

-recap- 

I boiled an egg , For Taemin's eye . Its hot , so I had wrapped it in the cloth . 

I rolled the egg on Taemin's eye , Wishing it could heal ......

-end of recap- 

Jonghyun's POV 

" Taemin ! Taemin! " I heard Onew hyung calling Taemin . 

Taemin rushed out of the house . I wondered what was he up to ... ... I followed him . He was at Minjung's door . He knocked on the door , someone opened. They both hugged each other ... ... From that time , My tears started to drop . Minjung touched Taemin's Injured eyes . While I Cried for her . She held Taemin onto the chair. She was about to close the door . I rushed in and stopped her . 

" YAH MINJUNG! " I stared at her . She looked into my watery eyes . 

"Mwo ? " 

My heart , Theres a hole in it . 

" You ! " I pointed at her . " You let me down . " I shouted . " YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ? " I Have never like a girl so seriously before , she is like my everything , but it now all belongs to Taemin . I ran out to the beach , I wish this place is the place I could release my stress . 

" Minjung ! I Can't Forget you ! I TRULY LOVE YOU! " I shouted in the beach , ignoring everyone who is looking at me . 

Someone held his or her hand on my shoulder . 

" DA WA !!!! " I shouted , I pushed that person away , I turned around , Its Minjung . I won't care about her starting from now , I should try my best to leave her . I ran off . I sat down on a place , Catching my breathes , Cleaning the Tears that was on my eyes . Trying to calm myself down . Fan girls are looking at me , Brave enough , One of the fangirl came towards me and sat beside me . 

" Yah, Jonghyun what happened ? " 

" LEAVE ME ALONE ! " I pushed the girl onto the floor . I wore my sunglasses , I wore my hat . Trying to avoid crowded places . I reached the park , sat down on a bench ,  The park is quiet . I just saw 1 couple holding hands , I even imagined that thats me and Minjung . I slapped myself and stop imagining . I got to stand up , Theres future , Theres alot of things I need to do , Jonghyun , Fighting . 

I wiped my tears and walked back to the dorm . 

" I'm Back! " I shouted through the dorm . 

" Yah!!! where did you go !? " key asked me .  

" I don't know , I just walk around . " 

" Dinner is ready go and eat ! " 

" Deh.... Is Taemin back yet ? " 

" Ye , He's in the room . " 

I walked to the room , Knock on the room . 

" Can I come in ? " 

" If you want . " 

I went in , sat on the bed . 

" Jeosunghabmnida . " I said sorry to Taemin 

" Mwo ? No no , Jeosunghabmnida ! " Taemin apologise to me . 

" Why ? " 

" Hyung , You like Minjung first . " 

" She don't like me but she likes you , Yah, Minjung is yours , Do a favor for me ! Protect her . " 

" Ye , I will , Hyung , You're ... Different ? " 

" Mwo ? " trying to fake a laugh . 

" Yah Hyung , Why are you doing this ? You like Minjung so much , I .... YAHH! " Taemin shaked his hair .

" Aigo , Thats why Minjung will like you . " I patted on Taemin's head .

" Hyung..... "

" Come lets go and eat the dinner that key had prepared . " 

Taemin jumps up and ran down .

Yah , He's so cute , I understand why Minjung will like him ..... If I'm a girl , I will like him too .... YAHH WHAT AM I THINKING !  I went to have a dinner . After dinner I just went to watch the Television , with my dongsaengs and onew hyung , Leaving the dishes to Key . 

" Yahh , Jonghyun , You alright ? " Onew asked , In a curious look.

" Ye I am , Wae? "  

" Nothing. " He turned back his head and watch the show . " 

Taemin's POV 

" Are you alright Minjung ? " 

" Ye ye , Go back to your dorm . " 

She Told me to go back . I gave her a peck on her cheek and she kissed back . 

" Annyeong I'll call you . " 

I went back to the dorm . 

" Yah, Where did you go ? " Minho was watching the Television when I came back and he asked me this question .  

" I missed Minjung , I just go and visit her , Wae ? " 

" Oh , Nothing . " 

I went up to the room , lie on my bed Listening to my ipod . 

Someone knocked on the door .

" Can I come in ? " I heard Jonghyun hyung's voice . 

 

" If you want . " I told him 

He came in , took a seat on the bed . 

" Jeosunghabmnida . " He said sorry to Me , Wait , I'm the one who is wrong !  

" Mwo ? No no , Jeosunghabmnida ! " I apologised to him . 

" Why ? " 

" Hyung , You like Minjung first . " 

" She don't like me but she likes you , Yah, Minjung is yours , Do a favor for me ! Protect her . " 

" Ye , I will , Hyung , You're ... Different ? " 

" Mwo ? " He was trying to fake a smile . 

" Yah Hyung , Why are you doing this ? You like Minjung so much , I .... YAHH! " I shaked his hair , I'm confused .  

" Aigo , Thats why Minjung will like you . " He patted on my head . 

" Hyung..... " 

" Come lets go and eat the dinner that key had prepared . " 

I jumps up and ran to the kitchen . 

I helped key hyung with the dishes of food and put in on the dining table . 

-after 30 minutes - 

We are full , We watched the television , leaving the dishes to key hyung .

" Yahh , Jonghyun , You alright ? " Onew asked , In a curious look. 

" Ye I am , Wae? "  

" Nothing. " He turned back his head and watch the show . 

Yeah I agree that Jonghyun hyung looks and sounds different today . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

._.