No.... She Can't even remeber me ?

How Can It Be ?

Taemin's POV 

I'm Sorry , Minjung . I was waiting outside the operation room , for like 3 hours already . 

" WHERE's MY DAUGHTER! HOW IS SHE NOW! " 

" Sir , Please calm down . " The nurse said . 

" HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY DAUGHTER IS STILL IN THAT ROOM!? " He shouted at the Nurse.

I just burried my face in my hands , like an ostritch .. No choice , I'm Sorry for what I've done and that made me felt even more scared to face the others . 

I admit , I'm wrong for being so furious at her . 

No matter what , Jonghyun saved her and got his hand injured , But I just throw tempered at him and Her . 

I'm Really ... Really sorry ..... 

- After 2 hours - 

I got tired of waiting .... I MUST SEE HER ! 

The emergency lights off . And here comes the doctor . 

" DOCTOR DOCTOR! HOW IS SHE ! HOW IS MY DAUGHTER ! "

" Ahem . I'm sorry to say this but .... She will be in coma ... I don't know how long but , She lost alot of her blood and .... She Might lost her memory ..... "

" SHE WILL WHAT?! THIS IS NOT REALITY ! THIS IS NOT ! THIS IS NOT! " I Shouted , Crying , Pulling my hair , While i squad down . 

" Please Doctor , Must save her . MUST! " Jonghyun shouted while pulling the doctor's Shirt . His tears are dripping on the floor . 

" Sorry , But we really tried our best . " The doctor walked away .

" Min... Minjung .... " I said in between my tears . 

" Fact is facts , Boys , We can't change it . " Her father said , Walking away . 

Its true , But ... I really ... Wanted her to get well soon . 

" Lets go and see Minjung . " 

I Looked up and saw Jonghyun offering his helping hand . 

" Thanks :) " I smiled , Holding his hand to get up . 

" No matter what , We still must pray for her . 

" Agree .... "

We went into her room. Theres pipes connected to her nose , and her head is bandaged . I'm soooo Sad to see this . My Tears are forming . I Hope to see you awake soon , Minjung , Really , I'm Sincerely sorry . 

-after 1 year - 

She's Still unconcious , Please ! wake up minjung ! I BEG YOU !  

I kneel down onto her bed , helding her hand tightly , while i burried my face in the blanket , crying . 

I felt some movements on the hand I held . 

Minjung ... 

MINJUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

" Minjung ! " I shouted . " DOCTOR ! DOCTOR! " 

" Yes ! Is She awake !? ! " 

" Her hands moved ! " 

" W- where the heck am I ? And who are you ? " I turned around and saw her awake and wait .... She ask who am I .... SHE ASKED WHO AM I!?! 

" Minjung ! You forgotten who am I ?! " I shouted , while held onto her hand , panicking . 

" Who are you ? Get away from me , OWW M... My Head Hurts .... " 

" Minjung are you alright ? " 

" YAH GET  AWAY FR- OWWW !"

" Doctor please , help . " 

" Ah , Theres nothing I can do , She had injured her head , remember ? And effects are that she will lose her memory .... " 

" MINJUNG! " I saw the sweaty Jonghyun at the door . 

" Jonghyun ? Are you Jonghyun ? " WHAT THE HECK!? SHE CAN REMEMBER JONGHYUN NOT ME ?! 

" Jonghyun ! Who is this guy !? " She pointed at me . " HE KEPT HOLDING MY HAND ! " 

" .... Minjung-ah , H- He's Taemin . "

 " Who's Taemin ? " 

" Your ex boyfriend ."

 " Eh ? I Don't even know him . " 

" Minjung ah , Rest , We'll talk to you about it when you wake up , arraso ? " 

" Ne ~ " She lie down on the bed and slept again . 

No way ... Theres no way Minjung have forgotten my. 

Slowly , Tears started to fill the eyes of mine and fell down like a water fountain . 

" Minjung ..... " I whispered . 

" Taemin , I needa talk with you . " 

We went out of the room .