The big fight .

How Can It Be ?

Minjung's POV 

I wonder why 3 of them will like me .... especially ... Key and Jonghyun .  Just wanna ask why they like me .... 

Now , I brought Jonghyun to the doctor . 

He had a bandage on his arm . Well , not that serious :) thats lucky . 

We went to take lunch . Thats where I am now ... with him :) 

" Jonghyun . " I kept my head down , keep looking at the tray while i am eating the 6-inch , subway sandwich . 

" Hmm ? " 

He kept looking at me . I felt sorry . 

" Sorry .... " 

" For what ? " 

" That Bandage thing on your arm . " 

He look at his arm . Then look at me again . 

" I can sacrifice for you no matter what . I just what to protect whatever i appriciate the most in my life, which is you .... Minjung . " 

I'm TOTALLY speechless . 

My hair is a mess now , alot of strends are on my face . 

This made him push those strends away . 

" Don't cover your face with those strends of hairs . You know , The thing I wanted to see the most , everytime , was your face .... " 

" Waeyo ? "

" ..... Because .... You're the girl I like . You're the only one for me . I appreciate the times with you . I love you , I want to be with you . I want to sacrifice my life for you , I would like to do everything and anything just for you .  But just remember ...... I will never give up on you . I will always .... protect you , Minjung , I promise .... " 

" Jonghyun , I would like to ask you a question .... "

" Go on , Ask :) " 

" W...Why would you like me ? "

" If you Forgotten ...... You took away my first kiss . " 

My eyes widened . 

" M... ME ?! When Did I ever kissed you ?! " I looked up at Jonghyun . 

" Remember when your family went to a picnic at the park ? I'm a kid who is injured at the arm and cried .  You said you heard me crying so you came over and gave me a peck on my cheek , and you said : ' I hope this will make you feel better , My mum said that giving a kiss to a person who is hurt will make them feel better . ' "

I remebered . I even remembered his face .

" So.... You're really ..... That kid ? "

" Yeap .... How would I know this if I am not that kid ? "

" And .. just because of this makes you like me ? "

"Nope .... There are more ... The first time I saw you and Taemin , I'm jealous , and that time I sit close to you , my heart beats fast . I don't know why , but ..... I know I like you at that time . My heart ...... Even beats fast whenever I'm close to you . "

He took my hand , and place my hand at his chest . 

He's Right ..... His heart beats very fast ... Same goes to mine .

Never , Touched . Someone guy's . chest . Before .......accept Taemin's 

" Minjung ? "

" Ye...yes ? "

" I've Been calling you for ... 5 times ._. " 

" Oh haha... Sorry . I'm thinking about something . "

" Taemin ? "

" No! no ... haha .... no..... "

" Alright ... uh.... Finished you sandwich eh ? Lets go shopping ? " 

" Jinja ?! "

" Ne . Jinja . "

" YAY! "

" haha... "

He brought me to Dong dae moon .

" Oh! Look ! That Dress suits you! Go and Try! " He took a black Dress and asked me to try it on . 

It looks like this ...

 

I tried it ... 

and ... 

" WOAH! You're ... Perfect . " 

" Uh.... I ... I go and change :DD " 

" No ... Just wear it today . " 

" But.... "

 " How much ? " 

" 27,145 won . "

" Ah... Jonghyun ah, I better choose an- "

" Here . 27,145 won . " 

" Thank you , please come again . "  

" Jonghyun ! Why did you spend so much money just for this dress?! " 

" Just for you :) " 

" But ... " 

" Lets go home . " He hold me hand and went back to the dorm . 

-at the dorm -

"WOAH! MINJUNG NEOMU YEPPEO! " 

Taemin came out of the bedroom , and ... he got shocked ? 

" Taemin why are you so shocked ? " 

" You guys ..... "

" We ? " 

" Your hand ... " 

I look at my hand .... Opps...... 

I wanted to let go but ... the moment I pull , Jonghyun hold my hand with more strength , preventing to seperate it . 

* awkward silence  *

" Taemin , I got something to tell you in private . " Jonghyun broke the silence . 

" Let go of her hand . " 

He let go it and went into the bedroom with Taemin . 

I sat on the couch .

" Minjung uh . What happened to Jonghyun's hand ? "

" Got bitten by an evil freaking wolf which almost ate me up . "

" Jinja ? Lucky .... I want to eat up a chicken right now .... " Onew joked . 

Minho came over . 

" They are talking about you ... " 

" I know that . " 

" and ..... " 

" THEN WHY THE HECK SHOULD YOU HOLD HER HAND ?! " 

- Taemin punched Jonghyun - 

" YAH DON'T HIT HIM! " 

" Oh . Minjung , So you're Caring about him and not me now eh ? asking for a break up ? Fine . Lets break up . " 

"Taemin ..... Please .... " I hugged him from his back while he was about to leave the dorm . 

  " LET GO ! " He pushed me onto the floor .  

Jonghyun and Key just rushed over and held me up . 

" YAH IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT A GIRL!? " 

He slammed the door and left , Leaving me on the floor , Crying just for him . 

" Come on , you need a rest . " Jonghyun held me onto his bed .

" I... I Need to find Taemin ...... " The moment I lie on his bed , I got up again and reach for the door . 

" No . " 

Key blocked the door . 

" Eat chicken ! Chicken will make you forget your stress , just like beer ! " 

" Shut up onew . " Jonghyun said 

" Take it . " Onew handed me a piece of chicken . 

" Why does this have to happen ?! " I shouted . My knees dropped on the floor . 

" I... I'm Useless....... " I felt dizzy... and... out . The last thing i know is that my head hurts .