Epilogue: Kiss

I Love You, Mister Stranger

 

WHAT?! I gasped inside; I still couldn’t find my voice. My eyes just widened. Every word he said doesn’t make sense. Therefore, he wasn’t really cheating on me, was he? But, nevertheless, he fell for it. I know he had feelings towards Jina, though they weren’t real. So that doesn’t change the fact that he cheated on me.

My eyes widened again. Therefore, Jiyong isn’t actually cheating too? He was attacked. I know he wasn’t seduced. He’s not that kind of guy, I know. He was actually calling me when I ran away, unlike Youngbae who stayed relaxed before even though he saw me finding out about them two.

I must go back to the music room!

I started to break free from him when he stopped me.

“I was thinking,” he said, his breath was already on my face. I struggled to get free but he was too strong. “Why don’t we get back together? I know you want to.”

I pushed him away but he didn’t budge. I felt his lips crushed into mine. His tongue was ordering my lips to part but I refused. I kept on pushing him but because I was trembling, I was too weak to succeed. I gave up and closed my eyes tight but my lips still didn’t part.

I was surprised to finally feel that Youngbae leaned away. I opened my eyes and saw him on the ground. Someone jumped on top of him and continuously punched his face. Because of my blurry vision, I couldn’t recognize who it was. I quickly cleared my eyes and saw who saved me from Youngbae.

“YOU. JERK. DO. NOT. TOUCH. MY. GIRL.” Jiyong pronounced each word clearly and loudly every time he gives Youngbae a punch.

I took slow steps towards them. When Youngbae came into clear view, I couldn’t quite recognize his face. I even think that he’s unconscious already. With that realization in mind, I quickly pulled Jiyong from Youngbae.

When he faced me, I can see every mark of fury and anger in his eyes but when he recovered and saw me, his eyes softened.

“Dara…” he said, cupping my face. “Are you alright? Did he hurt you?”

I kept silent. I just kept on inspecting his face.

“I’m sorry,” he said, dropping his hands to his sides. “It wasn’t what you think, Dara. Jina… she… when you… when you left, she entered the room and-“

I cut him off when my lips met his. I leaned away and cupped his face.

“I know,” I said, smiling at him. “I’m sorry I misunderstood you.”

He hugged me tightly and kissed my hair. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” I responded.

 

Poke! Poke! Poke!

Aish! There goes that annoying finger again. But instead of waving his finger off, I cuddled closer to his chest.

Poke! Poke! Poke!

When I didn’t budge, he finally spoke. “Aish! Wake up already! I know you’re awake now, Dara. Hurry and get up now.”

But I didn’t do what he said. I cuddled more to him.

“Get up now, Dara! I want to go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.”

My eyes flew open. I immediately sat up and stared at him.

“What?” he asked, suddenly curious.

“I forgot to bring my toothbrush again,” I said, pouting.

“Aish! How can you be forgetful? Don’t tell me you’re going to use my toothbrush again.”

I leaned back again and leaned my head on his chest. I smiled up to him and he returned that smile. I started nearing my face so I could kiss his lips. But instead of letting me kiss him, he covered his lips so that I could kiss his palm.

I pouted.

“No kissing unless you brush your teeth,” he said authority in his voice.

I quickly straightened up so I could brush my teeth already but he caught my wrist.

“No, I’m going to brush first,” he said. “Seriously, for a girl, you’re so gross.”

“So you’re saying that only guys can be gross?” I asked with the usual sarcasm on my voice.

“Aish! I’m not saying that,” he said, irritated.

“I’m going to brush first,” I said, trying to break free from his grasp.

“Not if I beat you to it,” he said, pulling my wrist so I would fall back to the bed.

“Cheater!” I shouted when he was already standing up.

He turned to run towards the bathroom when I jumped into him from the bed. Like what happened before, he turned to me and we fell to the floor, me on top of him. But instead of being awkward like what we felt before, I smiled down at him and planted a soft peck on her lips. I quickly stood up from on top of him and ran towards the bathroom.

“Cheater!” he shouted, still on the floor.

I laughed while I was brushing my teeth while he was still throwing tantrums on the floor. While I was brushing, I felt his arms circling on my waist and pulled me towards his body. I smiled. I felt his hand slowly crawling inside my shirt. I slapped his hand away and he stopped.

Yes. His hand stopped teasing already but he didn’t COMPLETELY stop there. When he noticed one of my bra straps fell from my shoulder, he fixed it with his teeth, bringing it up towards my shoulder. After that he kissed my shoulder and stared at me through the mirror.

Aish! This guy really! He’s teasing me. I can’t take it anymore!

I quickly finished brushing and rinsed my mouth. I wiped my face with his towel after I washed. When I finally finished, I faced him and smiled at him.

“Now… for that kiss…” I said, nearing my face to him.

But instead of his lips meeting my lips, it was his finger which stopped me.

“Let me…” he paused to smile. “…brush my teeth first.”

I pouted when he turned towards the sink to brush his teeth. But I was quick to wrap my arms on his waist and rested my head on his back.

“I can’t wait anymore,” I whispered, sure that he wouldn’t hear me, sure that my voice was inaudible enough for his ears. But he giggled while brushing.

 

THE END. :D