Good Morning~

Kind of a Deja Vu

You woke up to find yourself in  myungsoo's arm. his hand was placed in your wrist and you were hugging him. you tried to break free from his arm but failed. you traced your fingers around his sleepy and angelic face he moved a little, you gasped placing your hand on your mouth carefully you spunned around to see what time it was. it was 6:00 a.m. *Maybe i should sleep more* you though *Oh Tight how did i get here?* and with that you fell to sleep again.

Myungsoo woke up to see a sleepy you. he trace his fingers around your face and approached your forehead and kissed it. he glanced at the clock and now it was 9:00 a.m *Shoot i should wake up* he though and woke up. he walked to the bathroom. Hearing water running you woke up to find yourself alone in bed. you though myungsoo was in bathroom so you woke up and stretched. while stretching the bathroom door flew open, revealing a shirtless myungsoo with only a towel wraped around his waist.

you turned your head to another side to hide your pink face. "Oppa, put some shirt on" you said and he chuckle and approached you, you tried to walk away but he hugged you from behind. "Oppa what are you doing?" you asked shily. "I need clothes, can you go and take some of your father" he whispered in your ear. after hearing that you rushed to your parents room. 

*Omo i though i would die in there* you though while fanning your face? . you got some of your father's clothe and went back to the room. you trhew the clothe in your bed. "Princess go take a bath i will cook breakfast" he said while grabbing the clothes and walking to your closet. "No need to oppa, the maids will make it" You said taking a towel and walking to the bathroom.

You finished bathing and finished your daily routine in the bathroom to notice that you didn't bring your clothe with you* Ottoke, i should just rushed out of here and lock myself in the closeth, yeah i will do that*  you poke my head out of the bathroom to see where was myungsoo. you saw myungsoo walking around your room with smiling eyes . you took a deep breed and *Now* you rushed out of the bathroom to the closeth.

*Huh what was that* myungsoo though as he heard a slam in the door. he looked to the bathroom and already knew what wass going on *she forgot her clothes* myungsoo though and giggle. "Princess i will go downstairs wait for you" he shouted "Oh, Deh oppa i will be down in minutes" you said.

You walked downstair with your flower dress and a bag by the side. "Oppa~" You sang as you saw myungsoo devoring all the plates. as soon as he sppoted you he stoped his job. "Oh, you're here. come sit with me" he said while patting the seat next to him. "A plate please" you shouted and a butler placed a plate in front of you. "Oh, forgot tot tell you, myungsoo will be staying here until mom and dad come back" you said "is that it?" your butler asked smirking "Ye-e-ah" you said while staring at him "Oh sorry miss, i didn't mean to" he said while smiling "Oh it's okay, you can leave now"

Myungsoo fed you some strawberried and after eating breakfast, you asked your choffeur to take you two to the Kim's House.

There was Kim's mom waiting for both.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! yeah i said i would update in 1 hour yeah i was writing it in my smarthphone and suddenly i touched some random thing and all of what i writted diappear D: i was so mad D: 

so i closed it and began to read some stories xD yeah after that i fell asleep. dreaming of what i just read xD

So here i am to apologize D: also i'm kinda sick my little sister Julissa had a cold so yeah she transfer it to me 

so bad right? 

Loveee, Suscribe if you want? xd if not just read i'm also a silent reader

-Celiina