Aloone TT-TT

Kind of a Deja Vu

Your Pove

Now you're alone at home, there are just few maids around and your butler.*Sigh* "It's so boring without them" you said. 
~you make me go insane,
You give me so much pain
I won't be back agaiin~ 
Don't know I Hate You~ yout phone rang. "Oh, coming" you screamed don't know why. "Yobeoseyo?"  you said happily. "Annyong, ~~~~~" Sunggyu said. "Oh, Oppa what's up" you asked. "No, Nothing i heard from mom that your parents left for korea?" He asked "Deh, they left me" You pretend to cry "Aigoo, Don't worry We're here for you plus you have myungsoo" He teased you. "Oh, I called because Diana wanted me to tell you that she went to jeju island for the weekend" he said and you went upset "Another one leave me T-T Who else is in the list" you asked unhappy "Let me check, haha jk, i know you don't like being alone, but if you're going out in the weekend just call one of us okay?" "De, Oppa" you said "We'll try to endure your shopping hours" he laughed "Oppa, it's no joke" "Yeah Yeah, Wathever See ya~" He sang and hung up.

"Ahh what should i do?" you said at that moment you remember you don't have the HM that were asigned for morning cuz you left earlier "Omo, otoke!?" You panicked, then though of myungsoo and felt relieved "Well he said, he will take care of it plus i don't feel like doing HMs" you said. you looked out the window and the sky was filled up with lot's of stars. You went to the balcony and breath fresh air and felt peace inside you. "Wah So Nice"  you said. "Yah you look like a drogadict to me, you know?"Someone shouted from the bottom. you couldn't see anything so you asked "Who are you" you titled your haid "Guess who, Baby" "Myungsoo?" You asked. "Of course, who else call you baby" " I came here to see if you were okay, mom told me you were all alone so yeah, i end up here" He said scratching the back of his head. "Oh, Oppa gomawo for caring, wanna sleep over?" You asked "Don't know, scared that someone will rap you?" he giggle "Anni, I just want some company" You said shily "Okay, let me call mom" He said while getting his phone and going to the corner of the yard.

Myungsoo's Pove

"Mom, i'm sleeping over ~~~~'s house, Also at the end of the month i'll be leaving for your sake, i know the company there needs me" i said while strongening my fist

"Ok, my dear son have a good time with ~~~~, say Hi to her from me" mom said happily *how i wish i don't have to leave you* i though. Yeah I'll be leaving in weeks, i'm going back to korea. I don't know how to tell ~~~~ about this. will she be mad at me? or will she understand me? hope nothing bad will happen when i'm not around. also i'm not allowed to tell anyone apart of infinite members. can't tell ~~~~ or Diana neither. So ing Bad, what if she hate me for leaveing.

well let's wait for the best. "Yah are you okay?" i asked as she looke at me, she was lost in the stars her face shined as the moon reflect in her face she looked so beautifull *I'll come back for you* 

"Oh, oppa what did your mom said?" She asked hyper "She Said Hi" i said "Whut?" she asked kinda lost " She said Hi to you and that it was okay for me to sleep over, Silly" i said smiling at her. "I'm a slow learning, You know?" she softened a little and giggled. "wait i'll go down to open your door"

"Neh" I said *I will be back I promise*

 

----------------------------------------

Sorry the ones that are reading but yeah school this side is haard 

well 

Thanks to qsnow94 for supporting and liking my fic Thankiuuu Thankiuu 

I promise i'll try to update faster and often xd 

-Love, Celina