Him

Kind of a Deja Vu

Myungsoo's Pove*

I was waiting outside ~~~~ house for her to finish her usual. Yep I'm Kim Myungsoo the Son of the Kim company.
I'm rich as well. My best friend is ~~~~ in fact i kinda love her but it's just i can't be with her in that way. not know.

well i was waiting until i heard a strong slammed and looked up to see a agitated ~~~~ leaning in the door.
I ran up to her to hear a Sigh and ask "Hey, Are you Okay?" she was panting 
"Yeah, it's just that..." she paused and looked away "No, nothing nevermind" she said while straightening. "Let's Go" she beamed and linked arms with me *So Cute* i though. while staring intently at her.

I opened the door of my car for her and rushed to the other side.
and drive off. We stop in our High School gates. Oh Forgot to tell you we are in the US but are koreans. we are in the International High School. well i stoped and she got off the car while i parked it in the lott.

"NONNAAAAAA" I heard Sungjong call." Hey there ~~~~" the others infinite members said. " Aigoo, Sungjonie did you missed me" she said while ruffling sungjong's hair." Hye, Oppas
"Yup, Noona I missed you" He said while hugging you tightly.
"Enough, of huggings, she is mine" I said while taking her away from sungjong.
I saw her blush a little. "Let's Go, we'll be late for clases" she said while dragging me inside the school.

Your Pove*

I was in class with myngsoo next to me, Hoya infront of me while Sungyeol next to him. Behind me was Woohyun the player.
well let me introduce them to you

Myungsoo is the same age as you, he is your best friend and secret crush. he is ALWAYs there for you and take care very wel of you.

Sungjong was the maknae of infinite and the aegyo professional. he is like another little brother for you. always there for you to.

Hoya is the dancing machine. he dance wherever he goes and raps also.  has a perfect smile and like to joke with you

Woohyun is the player. like to teease you and play with other girls. but will never harm you or make anything you would be upset of. "have a secret crush on you but you don't know"

Sungyeol was the joking machine always making jokes and having a smile plastered in his face.

Dongwoo is always quite around ppl but not around his friends in the inside he is very sweet.

Sunggyu the leader of the group you all will follow his instruction. very mature. is like a mother to all of you kekeke~

Well yeah this are my Friends. 

"~~~~-ah!" Said a girl with a pitch. you looked up to find a smiling Diana. "Hey, Diana" You smiled while getting up to give her a hug.
"Why didn't i got a hug this morning but sungjong a diana did?" Muyngsoo said while pouting. you smacked his head and stuck out you tongue. "Later Oppa, I will give 1000 Hogs" you said while turning to Diana again. "Chincha!!!" Myungsoo said while  smiling. "yeah yeah wathever" you said. you were talking with Diana, your best friend about randon things.

Diana is your BEST FRIEND you guys were friend long before you knew infinite and she is always there with you. wherever you go she will go. 

you guys were talking until a hand slamed your desk. you looked up to find a girl smirking at you. "Hey there, ~~~~" "What do you want Julie" you asked while rolling your eyes. yes she was kind of a quenka altought in america there is not sush things like kingka or quenka. there are girls who think they are the best. just like Julie and her group like to bother you.

"Nothing, just passing by. don't you like my pressence here" She said while curling her hair with a finger. "Well, as you can see,NO" you said while moving your head back to Diana."You , how dare you. I'm stronger than you in all the ways" She said while pulling part of your hair. "Don't dare you touch her again" Muyngsoo said while snaping away Julie's hand from your hair."Oh Myungsoo how are you" She said while changing her anger face into a smile.*So bipolar* you though while rolling your eyes. "As you can see, Angry right know. what are you doing to ~~~~ ?" he said while getting Julie off him. "Nothing we were just having a conversation" she said while giggling. you scofed and said"Yah, in what kind of conversation you pull a person's hair?" "well in my conversations i do what i want to do" she scofed. "Leave NOW" woohyun shouted at her. while her friends tried to pull her away."You will paid ~~~~ for what you have done" Julie shouted from the other side of the classroom. "Don't bother ¡to look at her, she won't do anything to you, we primise" sungyu said while getting out of your classroom along with Dongwoo and Sungjong.

"Class take a seat please. today we will ahve a pop quiz" The Reading teacher anounced 
and wveryone Whinned.

-------------------------------------------

Well Hello there 2 chaps in one day whao ;D xd 

still don't have any subscribers but whish i will have some after i post this kekeke~

well this story is mostly a flashback of what i lived with my friends and what happened to me and my boy best friend and what i wish what could happen in the future.

Well Suscribed and i don't have any problem with the silent readers kekeke~ i used to be one xD