Us~

Kind of a Deja Vu

*RIIIING* The bell rang and you jumped up from your sit. Yes! you had just fallen asleep in the last period before recces.
"Let's Goo~" Woohyun beamed while linking arms with u. "Deh, Oppa" You smiled brightly and walk along with 
woohyun. You guys were going to the cafeteria to meet with the others.

"~~~~~!!!" All the infinite oppas and sungjong shouted. "Oppas, Sungjonnie"
"~~~~, what do you wanna eat today?" Sunggyu asked."My treat" he said and you stared at him weirdly.
"Really~?" you ask while raising one of your eyebrows. "REALLY! don't you trust me?" he said while feeling sad.
"Ani, Oppa. it's just that you don't usually do this" you said "Come let's go grab some food" you said while taking sunggyu oppa's hand.

"Mmm~ Yummy" you beamed while getting a piece of your favorite food into your mouth.
"You like it ~~~-ah?" Sunggyu oppa asked while ruffling your hair. "Deh, Oppa You're the best"you said while making some aegyo
"Aigoo, you're so cute" he said.
"Yah, what's with the lovey dovey atmosphere here?" Myungsoo slamed the table.
 

"Huh, Someone is jealous~" Woohyun whispered to Hoya "Yeah, you right" Sungjong said.
"Ooh, Hyung are you jealous of sungyu hyung?" Sungjong asked while giggling.
"Anni, It's -- just- just that well yeah -- nevermind" He said while hiding his face.
"Oh Dianaaaaaaa~~!" You screamed at the top of your lungs while hugging you BF'.

"Oh ~~~~ you were here" she said while giggling.
"Yuup, you miss me?" you ask while giggling.
"Of Course ! you're my Best Friend" she said while taking a sit next to you.

"Oh well, what do we have here"Julie said while smirking at you. you sensed something fichy as you see she is holding a cup of water. "What do you want, Witch" you asked while rolling eyes. "You shouldn't have said that" She said while pouring the cup of water in your hair."OMO, What The F*! Julie Why did you do that?" Diana asked while hardening her fist."Well take it as my little revenge" Julie said while saccuding her hands?."Yah " "Leave her alone"You said while trying to get back Diana. For your luck Hoya got Diana by her shoulder and lead her to the hallway."Come I will drive you home"Myungsoo said while taking your hand.

"Muyngsoooo~" Julie said seductively to myungsoo. which react was none other than a scoffed. he lead you to the hallway"But oppa we still have classes" You said worriedly. "Don't worry, i will ask hyungs to pass us the homeworks"He said while puting his jacket around you."Neh, Oppa gomawo" you said smiling at him*Why does my heart is like this?* you though. "No worrys, let's go to my place" he said while opening the passenger's sit.

 

-----------------------------------

Hello There~

Kpopluver 123 you're my very first susbriber Congraatz and THANKIUU really really 

*sending tons of HUGS* :DDD 

Well yeah i will try to update two chappies a night cuz 

i have school, after i have my dance academy class, and after i got to work in my part time job after do some HW so yeah 

this is the only time for me to write. Sorryyy  ~

 

Love- Celiina<3