Why So Sudden?

Kind of a Deja Vu

Your Pove

I woke up to found myself in someones hands. his hand lay in my wrist and i was hugging him. wait HUGGING HIM!?
Where i am? the last thing i remember i was laying on muyngsoo oppa's bed so that means Oh No, it can't be. I looked up to see a smiling myungsoo sleeping soundly. i carefully tried to get up from bed but... i flip and layd down again but this time my faces was inches apart from his. my eyes widened because of the sudden thing and for my luck myungsoo opens his eyes. blinking at me and me at him. we stayed like that for a while until. Click we heard the door nob twist. quickly pulled away myself and run to the bathroom.

I lay my back in the door and breath in and out. after i sighed. "Uff that was so near" you said while catching a little more air. you lay your ear in the door. to hear who was the one who disturbe and what they were talking about * I feel like a stalking* you though. You heard a women's voice "Myungsoo, has you though about it? we have no time left" i guess that was his mom. "Yes, I have thinked about it, i will give you my answer later" myungsoo replied sheepishly. "Good then, hope your answer will make me proud of you" his mom said and left. after she closed the door. myungsoo quickly got to the bathroom and open the door just  for you to slip from your position. luckily you were caught by myungsoo's arms. you two stared at each other and you madly blush. you quickly let go and got your uniform to change into it.

myungsoo was left dumbfounded in the same position*Snap out of it, you will be leaving her soon* he cleared his throat. and right after you got out of the bathroom. you saw him staring at you. "What?" you asked. "ehm Nothing" he said. "Oppa why were you hugging me just now?" you asked shily. "Then, why were you hugging me just now to?" he asked back "not fair! I asked first" you pouted. "I don't know i just fell asleep and got the urged to hug something that's it" he answer looking away "Oh I see" you giggle.

"Come on i will drive you home" he said while taking your hand and got out of the room. he silently step down the stairs and you follow. he looked right and left. and after afirming no onw was near. he ran away hoping into the car. you enter the opposite door. "Oppa are you hiding something?" you asked curiously"No, why would i?" he asked a little nervous " Nah, just asking" you said. the drive was silent. you reached home and hoped out of myungsoo's car waving your goodbyes at him.

you entered the house to find just maids greeting you. "Young Miss, we have news for you" one of the maids said "What is it?" You asked curiously "Your parents, along with your siblings went to korea for 3 weeks" they said and your eyes widened "WHAT! the left and didn't even called me?" You Said. "Sorry miss, it was so sudden. they tried to reach you but your phone seems to got off batery. plus you are near graduation. they don't want your studys to been disturbed" The butler appear of no where and told you. "Okay, then can you call them NOW" you said "Of course, Miss, wait a moment" He said while dialing .

"Mom, why did you guys Go?" you said while suttering " Oh dear don't worry we will be okay and the maids will take good care of you. we got a sudden call from korea what there was a problem with the company, I swaer we will return as fast as possible, don't worry" She said and you softened. "where ar Gongchan and Guri?" you asked. "We are here nonna" Gongchan answered before his mom. "Unnie, I miss you! " Guri said in a sad tone "Miss you to sweetie. "Honey, i gor to take them with me, who know what could have happend to this couple of fighters" mom laughed and you laughed along. "Anni, Umma we can take care of ourselves"Gongchan Answered bravely "Oh Really" Surpriseyour mom said in a sarcastic way. "Well ~~~~ you should be tired, get some sleep i will call you tomorrow" Your mom said. "Neh omma, love you" "Love you to" and with that you hung up the phone.

you wnet to your bedroom got a quick shower and changed into you pajamas? and slept
Who knows what will happen tomorrow.

 

------------------------------

 

Yeah my chappies are long hope you like it 

I was bussy yesterday and i'm kinda tired today Mianhee~
i will try to update more often 

Lovee, Celina'