Lingering Letters

Inspired Corrections Review Shop (Closed)

Title: Lingering Letters

Author: aintyoufunny

Title (4/5):

I like the use of alliteration, and it is certainly appropriate for what you are writing about.

Forward and Description (2/10):

I found myself uninterested by your description and would have simply glanced over your story and moved on to the next if I had stumbled upon it while looking for something to read.

Grammar and Language (19/20):

Your grammar and use of vocabulary is good, I will give you that. You need to proof read better though, as there are some simple typos that could easily be avoided.

EX: "Sometimes I would think tha the reason you love dancing so much is because the focus is shifter from your face to your body"

The second 't' in 'that' is missing and 'shifter' should be 'shifted'.

Plot Line (0/30):

There is no plot line, so I can't give you a score for this.

Character Development (0/20):

There technically aren't any characters in this, just pieces of literature. So again, I can't give a score for this.

Flow (1/10):

It was chopped up by the different letters, and there was no pace to it.

Ending (5/5):

There was no ending to the story. I am giving you points just because I laughed at that last letter that was sent to SM.

Overall (31/100):

Honestly, I am really confused as to why you asked me to review this. My rubric is designed to review STORIES and this isn't really a story. You have potential as a writer, which I can tell from your style and language, but in order for me to gauge your ability and give you a fair review I need something with substance. This means it needs both a PLOT and CHARACTERS. You automatically lost 50 points because this ( I can't even call it a story) doesn't contain either of those things.