What Happened to You?

10 Days Without You

"Woah, what happened to you?" Sungmin asked as Ryeowook walked in holding his nose.

"What happened to you?" Ryewook asked back seeing Sungmin's black eye.

"Heechul-hyung, what else? You?"

"Same. What did you do?"

"I did one aegyo and got a black eye for it, you?"

"I told him he needed to still eat with the rest of us, he slammed the door on my nose." Ryeowook replied.

"Ah!"

The two turned to the noise. "Sounded like Yesung-hyung," Sungmin said.

"Sungie!" Ryewook cried leapong up as Yesung came in.

"What happened to - "

"Heechul-hyung."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"What did -"

"Said we needed to practice. Threw a lamp at my head."

Ryeowook busied himself cleaning the blood off Yesung's head from the wound. "Poor baby," he murmured. "Had it worse than I did,"

"What he do to you?"

"Broke my nose with a door."

"I see."

Sungmin looked at them both. "How can you two be so calm?" he cried. "He's crazy! We've got to do something about him!"

"Got any suggestions Sungmin?" Leeteuk said coming into the room with an icepack on his ear, Kangin following and fussing over the injury.

"Geez what did he throw at you?" Donghae asked.

"Um, I'm not sure, but it was sharp whatever it was," Leeteuk answered.

"Got any plan to stop the crazy man I'm all hears," Kangin said.

All eyes turned to Sungmin. "Um..."

"AH! Guys! Guys!!" Shindong scream rushing into the room. "Heechul-hyung's taken all of my cupcakes!"

"How'd he find them all?" Ryewook joked.

"I don't know but they're gone!" Shindong cried.

"We need to stop him before he kills one of us," Eunhyuk said.

Only he wasn't there. They could hear his voice, but couldn't see him.

"Um, hyung? Where are you?" Donghae asked.

"Under the kitchen counter hiding from Heechul-hyung, but don't tell him that." Eunhyuk said.

"Why?"

"Because he threatened to throw my head out the window if I so much as looked at him today," Eunhyuk answered.

"Uh-huh. I see."

Siwon, who had been praying up until that point, looked up. "We need to pray for salvation," he said.

"Pretty sure that's not going to help against Satan's playmate," Yesung muttered.

"Turn on the TV will you? Let's tackle this another time," Sungmin said.

So Siwon took the controller and switched on the TV.

"In idol news girl group SNSD is due to make their comeback sometime next month with their new mini album, SM group SHINee has released a new music video on their official youtbue channel..."

"Blah blah blah whatever," Heechul muttered.

Everyone flinched as he sat down heavily next to Siwon.

"Relax, I'm not going to kill anyone. Right now," he murmured darkly.

"And in other news tragedy has struck popular group Super Junior, as Chinese member Hankyung has been involved in an accident at his Beijing fansigning..."

Heechul's eyes went wide. "Please tell me I'm hallucinating," he said.

"Uh...no, no you're not hyung," Donghae said.

"Sshh! Listen!" Sungmin shushed. 

"According to police Hankyung's van hit a wet patch on the road returning from his Beijning fansigning not three hours ago. Hankyung has been rushed to hospital along with his manager who also sustained minor injuires. The full extent of Hankyung's injuires has not yet been released to the public, but already fans have gathered in support of their idol outside the hospital doors..."

The phone rang. Siwon picked up.

"Manager-hyung. Yes we're just watching it on TV. Yes, of course we can be avaliable, yeah - Heechul! Heechul get back here! Heechul! I'll have to call ou back hyung," Siwon hung up as Heechul rushed from the room.

"Hyung where are you going?" Sungmin cried as Heechul ran out of the dorm with a bag.

"Quick we gotta stop him!" Eunhyuk cried.

The other members ran out of the dorm following Heechul.

"Where's he going?" Sungmin puffed.

"I don't know, but we're losing him," Shindong panted giving up. "He's too fast."

"Well we've got to catch him in case he does anything stupid," Siwon said.

"To what point?" Leeteuk said. "Even if we caught up with him it would be impossible to hold him down."

"There are a lot of us who are stronger than Heechul-hyung," Siwon argued.

"Yeah, but an emotional Heechul is something far more dangerous," Leeteuk said. "My guess is that he's going to the airport to see Hankyung, and i'm sure none of us want to stand in his way really."

The others agreed with Leeteuk's logic and returned to the dorm.

"Hey look, hyung was right." Donghae said pointing to the TV.

"Super Junior's Kim Heechul has been seen not five minutes ago at the airport followed by his manager. They appeared to have an argument before disappearing and boarding a plane that is due to leave for China within the hour. SM Entertianment has been quoted saying that they couldn't stop him leaving the country even if they wanted to. Heechul's desire to go all the way to China to make sure fellow bandmate Hankyung is alright could never be stopped, and they have therefore cancelled his schedule's for the next few weeks. Super Junior will be attending a live press conference tomorrow at seven o'clock about this incident..."

Leeteuk turned off the TV. "At least manager-hyung's with him. He'll look after him," he said reassuring the others.

"Yeah. They'll be alright. Both of them." Kangin agreed.

ooooooooh cliff hanger.

to make up for this horrific chapter, I will give you some Yesung okay ^^ so dont hate me too badly okay?

im sorry this chapter fails so bad but i was working on it and accidently deleted it!! then i had to re-write 3 hrs work so im sure its not as good as it was so sorry for that i fail so epically

 yesung.jpg?w=500

 yesung-super-junior-2313024-730-548.jpg

 yesung6.jpg

 201131005631.jpg

 yesung51.jpg

okay now no one kill me in my sleep alright?

PLEASE DONT HATE ME I NEEDED SOMETHING TO MAKE IT DRAMATIC BUT I PROMISE YOU I'LL GET BETTER!!