Flight to China

10 Days Without You

yeah so i hope you guys don't mind if i add a few pairings into this

I'm going to put to KanTeuk or whatever Kangin and Leeteuk are called.

and YeWook (YesungXRyeowook) if thats alright.

HANKHYUNG'S POV

My manager, my hairstylist and my make-up artist rode with me in the van to the airport after I'd gone to the hairdressers.

I was watching a movie from China on my laptop when my cellphone rang. "Hello?" I answered.

"You didn't say goodbye to us hyung~" Sungmin complained on the other end.

I grinned. "I said goodbye yesterday Sungmin, and I remember what you wanted so don't worry,"

"Oh okay then, just don't forget my present." I could imagine Sungmin doing an aegyo wherever he was at the time.

The I heard another voice in the background.

"Yah! Quit bothering him, we're on air soon you dumbo!"

I smiled at Heechul's voice.

"But hyung~" Sungmin whined.

"Don't you 'but hyung' me, let's go Sungmin Teukie's calling for us, hurry up,"

"You don't want to say hello to Hankyung-hyung?" Sungmin said.

"Ah! Just shut up and hurry, I don't want to face an angry leader this early in the morning. But tell him I said thanks alot for leaving me with lunatics," I heard Heechul's voice get softer as he moved away from Sungmin.

"I'm assuming you heard hyung's message?" Sungmin said.

"Nae. Tell him I said no problem, alwaysm y pleasure to leave him with lunatics," I said grinning.

"Okay. Have a nice trip Hankyung-hyung,"

"Bye Sungmin,"

I hung up and turned back to my laptop, focused on the movie.

~at the airport~

"I'll talk to the guy, get your luggage checked in even though it's overweight - again." manager-hyung said.

I nodded and grinned sheepishly.

My phone once again vibrated, revealing two messages.

One from Siwon and one from Yesung.

To: Eagle

From: Horse

Stay healthy hyung, have a good trip and don't forget about us. We love you.

To: Han-hyung

From: Singing Yesung

Have fun in China, and don't forget to promote that you are Super Junior's Hankyung while you're there. We all love you.

I smiled and went with my manager to the airport luggage check-in.

My phone vibrated again, and I was considering turning it off, but the name that flashed across the screen convinced me otherwise.

I read the new message.

To: My Hannie <3

From: Your Cinderella

Have fun for me, tell your parents I said hi. I love you.

And don't you dare flirt with any fangirls while you're gone or I'll cut you into tiny pieces.

Seriously.

I chuckled at my Heechul's message and went with my manager, boarding the plane and putting in my earphones.

Listening to Chinese music I sat back and watched the window as we took off.

My ipod's playlist changed and I heard Heechul's voice as a Super Junior song started playing.

I think I fell asleep at some point becuase the next thing I remember is landing in Beijing.

"We're here! We're here! We're here!" I chanted in Chinese, switching to Korean before going back to Chinese.

We got off  the plane and I was surprised to see the number of fans waiting.

They were cheering my name as we walked past.

I smiled and waved to them as we headed to the van. I climbed in and looked excitedly out the window, recognising the familiar scenery of my homecountry.

It felt good to be home.

LEETEUK'S POV

"He should have landed by now," I reported to the distraught Heechul I had on my case.

The radio show we were doing was almost over, we were listening to advertisments they were playing on the station as we waited to go back on air.

Heechul, ever comfortable in a recording station, had grown bored and started asking me where Hankyung was about every five minutes.

My nine-days-younger-dongsaeng was always in a bad mood without Hankyung.

He thinks no one's wise about the reason but the only one who didn't know about thier romance was the busboy at Alex's Cafe.

Even our managers knew about them. Most of their schedule's were together for that reason, but when they weren't, Heechul was in a bad mood.

A bad y mood. The diva was demanding and difficult by nature, but when he was with Hankyung he turned into Mr. Sweetness.

Well, only to Hankyung.

I rolled my eyes and Heechul blew his hair out of his face and sank into his chair.

"Heechul it's been three hours, calm down or you'll never make it 10 days," I said.

He frowned. "This isn't about me Teukie, Hankyung wants and needs to see his family and I'm not about to complain about that," he said.

"Huh. Charitable of you," I said slyly.

He narrowed his eyes. "Yes...isn't it..." he said suspiciously.

I chuckled and turned to Sungmin, who was practising his aegyo in a mirror.

"I knew it! You do practise!" I cheered.

He looked at me. "Do not. I am simply investigating if I make myself fangirl over my aegyo,"

Heechul raised and eyebrow. "You fangirl over yourself?" he asked, looking at the younger like he was mentally insane.

"Oh what and you don't? You're in love with yourself," Sungmin retorted.

"Yes but the difference is, I am prettier than you. I'm better looking than anyone I've ever seen, it's not my fault I'm so y," Heechul said shrugging. "You can't help but love it,"

Sungmin rolled his eyes. "Princess," he muttered.

"What was that?" Heechul said dangerously.

"N-Nothing hyung!" Sungmin said smiling that smile that no one, not even Heechul, could resist.

So Heechul shook it off and rested his feet on the table.

~after the radio show~

"I have a drama to shoot, I'll see you back at the dorm tonight," Heechul said putting his sunglasses over his eyes.

I nodded. I had a variety show with some of the others.

"See you Heechul,"

I parted from Heechul and Sungmin and went to the studio for Star King, where I was appearing with Yesung, Siwon, and Ryeowook.

My phone vibrated and I read the text message I recieved.

To: Angel Teuk

From: Bear Kangin

Yah! Is Heechul-hyung gonna be in a bad mood all week?

He just barged past me with an expression that would sour milk!

Teukie can you maybe talk to him?

I sighed. How did I know he would upset someone so soon?

I replyed to Kangin and entered the studio.

To: My Kangin

From: Teukie-Teukie

I'll talk to him, but if you hear screaming and thudding sounds, alert the others to tell them I'm dead.

To: Angel Teuk

From: Bear Kangin

Ah that actually made me laugh ^^ thanks hyung. Saranghae <3

It was amazing how that one "<3" sent my heart into overdrive.

I found the others and sat with them and we waited as the show began.

"How's our princess doing?" Siwon asked.

I sighed. "The usual. He's upset Kangin already, just got a text from him. He's snapped at Sungmin and I think he's gunning for my death."

"So nothing's wrong," Ryeowook said.

Yesung chuckled.

"Let's just hope he doesn't destroy something," Yesung said.

"Yeah." Siwon replied.

We fell silent as the show started and the camera started rolling.

This would be along 10 days I could tell.

I can only hope Hankyung did nothing to irritate Heechul while he was away.

No use in making the rest of us suffer right? I mean it's not fair to make your boyfrien take out his wrath and us.

Even though Heechul did anyway.

I just hoped we'd make it out in one piece. The last thing we needed was a majorly pissed off Kim Heechul.

That was for sure.

yeah okay so that's my chapter, i'm trying to connect Hankhyung to Heechul even though they're apart, which is going to be a challange since i don't normall write this sort of stuff, but we'll see how we get with it.

now, to all those who have reviewed so far, i give you ice-cream ^^ and Heechul. enjoy <3 saranghaeyo

 270px-Italian_ice_cream.jpgomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

 ice-cream_jpg_300x300_q85.jpgyah! brain freeeeeze ><

 tumblr_lo48mjDOZs1qkd98m.jpg

 kim-hee-chul.jpg

 365276_1264419037623_full.jpgwith this hair he looks SO much like a girl...and yet its really hot

 Kim%2BHee%2BChul%2Bmessy%2Bhair.jpg

lol

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROC1LuO6s7SxVjQCizSIN

ehehehehehehehehehe *fangirl giggle* heheheheheh *dies* eheheheh Heechul...