Miss Me?

10 Days Without You

HANKYUNG'S POV

Thank God for Skype, I thought as I "called" Heechul on his computer. (lolz i dun no how Skype works so yeah)

The screen flashed and I saw him attempting to fold his shirt. He pouted at the camera.

"How the hell do you managed to do this?" he asked. "Help Hannie I can't do it."

"It's simple honey, all you do is fold it in half, that's it, now tuck in the sleeves, fold in the other way, then do it again. See? You got it," I said.

"Don't patronise me Han," Heechul growled glaring at me.

Though it was through a camera and I was miles away I still felt fear from that glare. I sighed.

"You miss me," I said.

His glare disappeared into an apologetic puppy look and he looked away. "Nae. Mianhe Hannie, I didn't mean to snap."

I smiled. "It's okay. Ah, you're cute."

He grinned. "Yah! I am not shut up,"

I laughed. "You are." I insisted.

He sighed and gave up.

"How have you been holding up my Korean Princess?" I asked.

He frowned. "Not good. I got yelled at by Leeteuk yesterday."

"Why?" I asked. That didn't sound like hyung.

"I was only attempting to murder Kangin, no big deal," Heechul shrugged.

"No big deal huh?" I smirked. "Because Kangin is so disposable like that." Heechul nodded. "We can replace him."

"Why were you trying to kill Kangin then?"

"He irritated me and ruined my good mood after you called me, so I strangled him and Teukie yelled at me. It's embarrassing to be scolded by someone who's only nine damn days older than you!" Heechul said.

"Naw my poor Cinderella." I cooed.

"Exactly. Poor me. What about you? Does my Chinese Prince miss his Cinderella?" Heechul said.

I smiled, pretending to think about it. "Hm. Good question. Well..."

His expression became worried.

"You do don't you?"

I smiled. "I was only teasing honey, of course I miss you."

He looked relieved than angry. "Yah! Don't do that you gave me a heart attack you stupid Chinaman!"

I chuckled. "It's not funny, I thought you were going to leave me for a second there,"

"You know I'd never do that Heechul. Is the prospect of me leacing that terrifying?" I said.

He had a haunted look on his face at my words and I felt cold from the inside out.

"Hangeng if you left me I'd throw myslef off a building," he said.

"Hyung!"

"I'm serious. Or in front of a bus. Either one. Of course if you left me for another I'd probably do the same thing," his serious tone gave me shivers.

"Hyung, why would I leave you for another? Heechul I love you and only you, you know that. You're the most important person, you're the world to me." I said.

He smiled. "Good. Because I love you too much to let you go. You're my everything Hannie and don't forget it, without you I'm nothing."

I looked down blushing. 

"Aw did my China Prince blush? Who's the cute one now huh baby?" I heard Heechul say smugly.

"Yah, shut up." I mumbled looking up again to his grinning face.

He giggled. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I'll be doing a fansigning in Beijing, might as well while I'm here." I answered. "You?"

"I have my radio show tomorrow, then an interview with Teukie and Yesung." Heechul said. "I'll mention you in my show,"

"Isn't that not allowed?"

He shrugged. "Does it look like I care? I know I'm not supposed to advertise Super Junior members on my show but hey, I'm always obliged to report news to the public so technically they can't do anything about it,"

"Watch yourself hyung, that kind of attitude might get you ousted, then I'll have to commit suicie," I said.

Heechul blinked. "Huh. Didn't think of it that way. Fine, but only for you."

I smiled. "Thank you Heenim. Try not to irritate the others while I'm gone okay?"

He huffed. "But Hannieeee," he whined, "They're so anoooooying, I can't stand it without you."

I chuckled. "Yeah but I don't want Teukie to have to call me to say one of them has killed you,"

"Psh. As if they could, I'm far too awesome for that." Heechul said.

"It's late. We should sleep. I'll call you tomorrow okay?"

Heechul nodded. "Okay. Saranghae,"

"Saranghae. Sleep well,"

The screen went black and I readed myself for bed. My phone vibrated.

To: My Hannie <3

From: Your Cinderella

You better not touch any of those fangirls, now I'm not saying I don't trust you, I simply do not want girl-ickness on my Hannie.

Sleep well, I'll be dreaming of you ^^ <3 saranghaeyo

I smiled and went to bed.

I dreamt of Heechul with me in China. He'd like it. Maybe I'd take him one day. Just us.

He'd like that. 

naw end of another chapter ^^ here have some toast

 Toast.jpg

aw it's happy to see you >u<

AND NOW I PRESENT HANGENG FOR YOUR DROOLING AND SCREAMING PLEASURE ^^

 hangeng-super-junior.jpg

 HANKYUNG_21.jpg

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEBony_AdZZ7GJTcMtgv9

 5npyy9.jpg

A N D  F I N I S H I N G  W I T H  T H E  L O V E L Y  S U N G M I N  A N D  H I S  F A N T A S T I C  A E G Y O ! !

 tumblr_lahqgrgUSD1qd6s1r.jpg

 tumblr_lx27lcz1Da1qewzufo11_r1_400.jpg

 

 sungmin_in_black_hair-200905210931153.jp