Miss You Already

10 Days Without You

"Hankyung! Take me with you," Heechul said watching me go back and forth in our dorm collecting things I needed for China.

"Sure. Lie down there," I said pointing to my suitcase.

"Okay. Since I don't have plane tickets," Heechul said sitting in my suitcase.

"Don't let you hands stick out," I said folding a pair of jeans.

"Nae. Aish, trying to be cute for Hankyung, if it weren't you I would never - YAH!"

He broke off because I had put my folded jeans on his head while he was talking and attempted to close my suitcase on him.

Heechul pushed the lid back to the ground and got out of the suitcase.

"You've got too much stuff, are you moving dorms or something?" Heechul joked. "Don't you want to live with me anymore?"

I smiled. "Winter's over, I'm taking stuff I don't need back to China," I told him.

"But aren't you going to be here next winter?" Heechul asked. "You'll just have to bring it all back again,"

I shrugged. "Bit by bit I'll move it,"

"You're really moving aren't you?" he mumbled turning to his computer.

I looked over his shoulder and saw him checking his homepage to see how many visitors it had gotten.

Folding another pair of jeans into my suitcase, I went to the laptop next to Heechul and checked my own webpage.

Heechul started singing softly. "You'll miss me won't you?" I asked suddenly.

He looked at me, looking confused. "You're asking me? Won't I miss you?"

"I..." I nodded.

"Are you ill or something?" he said.

I looked down fighting a smile. He didn't say the words, I know he had a hard time expressing himself, but his response made me happy.

"Here, I'll give you a kiss," he said pulling me closer and kissing my cheek.

"Agh. Stop," I joked, pretending I didn't like it. He grinned at me.

He looked back at my suitcase. "They'll never let you on the plane with all that stuff you know, remember last time?"

"Yeah but manager-hyung pulled strings last time, he'll do so again." I said, stuttering my Korean and the sentence sounded stranger than it should have.

Heechul raised an eyebrow at me and smirked. "The more excited about China you get the worse your Korean becomes," he joked.

"I hate you." I said in Chinese. He looked at me, not understanding what I said.

I grinned. Heechul couldn't speak Chinese.

"Perhaps I'll keep speaking in Chinese just to annoy you and see how you like someone speaking in a language not your own,"

He scowled. "Keep speaking in that tongue and I'll cut it out," Heechul threatened.

"Aw Heechullie, you don't like my Chinese?" I said in Chinese.

He didn't know what I said but he recognised his name and knew the tone of my voice and turned away from me, huffing childishly.

"Stop it." he said.

I smiled and brushed my hair out of my eyes. I slid over to him and enveloped him in a warm hug.

I rested my head on his shoulder and turned to look at him. "Mianhe," I cooed softly.

His eyes flashed down to me and I could see his resolve crumbling.

"Heechul, saranghaeyo," I breathed huskily in his ear. I felt him shiver.

I giggled. "Saranghae," I said again in a normal tone. Heechul groaned. "Hankyung, do you have to be so...so...ugh?"

"You think I'm ugh?" I said widening my eyes.

"A-Aniyo, mianhe I meant...I just meant...argh," he sighed.

I nuzzled his neck. "I know hyung, I know."

"Saranghae," he mumbled raising a hand to my hair.

I smiled into his neck. "Thank you."

"Did you get presents for your parents?" he asked.

"Nae. I got skin lotions for my mum, the ones you buy," I said. "I'm getting wine for my dad at the airport, and something for my grandparents."

"Bring me back something," Heechul said.

I smiled. "What do you want?"

"Can you get traditional Chinese clothes for me? If it's not too expensive?" He asked, eyes wide with worry in case I was angered by his request.

He was so cute sometimes. I loved the fact that I was the only one he would ask for something, with such hesitance.

With everyone else he just demanded then complained when he didn't get his way.

Heechul always looked so shy and scared when asking me for things, no matter how many times I assured him the answer would always be yes.

"There are expensive ones, but I can afford the less expensive things. I'll bring them home for you,"

Heechul nodded and turned in my arms, kissing my eyelids as my eyes slid closed. "You sure?"

"Anything for my princess," I answered immediately opening my eyes.

Heechul smiled at me and got up, going into the bathroom.

Mintues later he came out brushing his teeth.

"Ugh, what's the time?" I muttered grabbing my phone. "It's already midnight, we should sleep soon,"

"What schedule do you have tomorrow?" I asked him, hoping I could spend time with him in the morning before I left.

"Radio and drama," he answered, toothbrush still in his mouth.

"What time do you have to get up?"

"6."

"6?" Then he'd be gone before I woke up.

"7...?"

Either he was pushing his schedule or he simply couldn't remember what time he had to get up. Either way it was too early for me.

I was dead tired from packing and so I wasn't sluggish when I got to China I needed a long sleep.

Heechul wandered between his bedroom and mine as I dragged my oversize suitcase near the door.

He walked up behind me and aimed a kick to my behind.

"Yah, have a good trip, you leave tomorrow right?" He said

"Yeah. Tomorrow."

"What time's you flight?" He asked, voice muffled by the toothpaste in his mouth.

"1:40. I have to go to the hairdresser's first though," I answered.

"After the hairdessers?"

"Yeah, after the hairdressers I have to get to the airport early."

"Okay. Go~" he said pushing me towrds me bedroom, he was indicating that I would need my sleep.

I nodded. "You sleep," I told him.

He nodded and headed into his bedroom. I waited just inside the door of my bedroom, knowing that Heechul would wash out his mouth and come back.

Sure enough Heechul came into my room and let me kiss him.

I kissed him slowly, and softly, and I could feel his lips work into a smile as his hands tangled in my hair.

"Goodnight~" he said kissing the tip on my nose.

I smiled. "Goodnight Heechul-ah,"

He went back into his bedroom and closed the door.

I settled into bed and turned off the light.

Somewhere around 10-15 minutes later I heard my door open and shut, and the covers move as Heechul crawled into my bed.

I smiled, not opening my eyes, and rolled on my side to give him room.

My arms s around his waist and pulled him close to me, and he sighed into me chest.

"Your bed's warmer," he said, like that was the reason for him coming into my bed.

I chuckled. "Uh-huh."

Just as I was drifting off, I heard a faint, "saranghae Hangeng,"

I wanted to reply, but I fell asleep before my mouth would move.

But I'm sure Heechul already knew my answer.

 

Okay so hi ^^ i hope you like my hanchul so far, i'm not sure how many chapter's it'll have but i'll keep you posted with ideas as they pop up <3

at the end of my fic i'll post the link to the video that inspired me to write this, unless anyone wants it beforhand....just let me know ^~^

this is apicture from that video, then the others are just for my own enjoyment, and yours of course. enjoy hanchul goodness ^^

 tumblr_lyac6iqpaa1r9ourko1_r1_500.jpg

i tried to keep Heechul's character to heart, but also by the way he acts in videos with Hangeng, he acts a lot sweeter around him than the others, (not that i'm saying he's cruel to the other members i love Heechul ^^) but i tried to keep as much Kim Heechul-ness as i could while still making him a sweet, shy version of himself.

 hanchul005.jpg

 tumblr_lzkeg7zSmQ1r84y2po5_400.jpg

lol dis is also from the video ^^ and Heechul explains that, and I quote "We're not weird, we were just showering" end quote. hmm. suuuure you were boys, suuuure you were. (it's okay, ur secret is safe with us, the hanchul shippers of the world ^^)