One Year Later

10 Days Without You

HEECHUL POV

"Hannie if that boy is on the coutner again I'll kill you!" I called from the bedroom.

"Yes dear!" Hangeng shouted back. I watched out of the corner of my eye as Hangeng got out son off the counter like I knew he was.

I smirked. 

"Hanchul~ Come here please~" I called.

"Nae umma~" the little boy came running up me, a toothy grin on his baby face.

I picked up my little son and carried him out of our apartment, Hangeng following behind me.

"Jungsoo's expecting us within the hour at the airport," I said getting in the car.

I strapped Hanchul in the baby seat then hoped into the passanger seat, Hangeng taking the stearing wheel.

"Got everything?" he asked.

"Mm-hm." I hummed in response. 

It had been a year since my wedding day and now a gold ring sat on my slender finger for all the world to see.

I'd been asked on shows who I was married to, and eventually I let out I was married to Hangeng.

After some problems with SM we had been let go from Super Junior, Lee Soo Man gave us a heap of support though so i'm grateful for that.

We left Korea soon after we left Super Junior, and now we were a two-man cell in China.

My Chinese had rapidly improved and I had become very popular as an artist in Hangeng's country to which I was proud of.

We were gonig to visit the members though after a year, so I was happy.

My fans only supported me more since my deparutre from the group, and Hangeng's too.

Hanchul supporters were overjoyed to know we were real, and when I revealed we'd adopted a boy they grew even more excited about us.

Hanchul was used to be centre of attention from us, but I didn't want to expose him to the cameras until he was a little older.

He was the cutest kid I'd ever seen, incdentily he was half-Korean half-Chinese and was a very gentle boy. But very stubborn.

It surprised me how much like us he was. 

As we got on our plane I texted Jungsoo to tell him we'd be there soon.

I smiled as I thoguht abotu seeing the members again. It had been a long year.

"What are you thinknig about Princess?" Hangeng asked me smiling.

"Nothing my Prince." I replied. "Just how much I love my life." 

Hangeng chuckled and shook his head. "You've changed so much." he said leaning over and kissing my forehead.

Hanchul squirmed between us. "Appa~ no kissy! Hanchullie's getting squished!"

I laughed. "You heard the boy Hannie, no kissy." I winked.

Hangeng smiled as I leaned back in my chair. "Alright but as soon as we introduce Hanchul to the members they're not going to let go of him, so we'll have to be all by ourselves," 

I winked at him.

The plane took off and we were on our way.

I smiled and looked out the window, thinking about how perfect my life was.

Although I wasn't with Super Junior anymore, they'd always be in my heart.

I was where I needed to be. With my family in China. And I was happy.

"We're home!"

"Heechul-hyuuung! Hangeng-hyuuuung! Hanchullie!"

11 boys assulted us in the doorway excitedly.

Yep, I was happy. 

Happier than ever.