three.

Falling for my Stepmother

 

 

After that little 'incident' inside Taeyeon's bedroom, everything went well.

Well, not exactly.

 

As much as possible, Taeyeon avoided his stepmom. He couldn't even stay in one room with her. He disliked her so much since she caused some of the bruises and scratches on his face. He couldn't believe that a pure and innocent-looking kind of woman would turn out to be so vicious and violent when it comes to defending herself. Technically, Taeyeon didn't even do anything wrong. It was all his father's fault for not informing Taeyeon that he let his wife sleep in his bedroom.

But Taeyeon was still the one blamed by that woman.

He sighed, taking a sip of his drink as his eyes wandered off across the club. A crowd of people were dancing wildly to the beat of the music in the dancefloor. He watched them without interest, tasting the bittersweet taste of the liqour inside his mouth. He ran a hand through his brown ruffled hair, his breath feeling heavy as he inhaled.

"Hey there handsome."

At first he ignored that voice but his face lifted up when he saw beautiful young lady stepping up in front of him. His mouth was left ajar as he noticed that the girl was wearing a v-neck red mini dress that showed a bit of her cleavage. The dress reached above her knees which made her long slim legs show. She smiled slyly as she noticed the dumbfounded expression on Taeyeon's face.

"Do you mind if I ask you to dance with me?" She asked, battering her eyelashes beautifully.

Taeyeon was in a daze, but he quickly shook his thoughts off as he realized this woman was trying to seduce him.

"Sorry," He said. "But I don't dance."

The girl let out a soft flirtatious giggle, accompanying it by slapping Taeyeon's thigh. Taeyeon felt slightly agitated by this girl's attitude. He wasn't in the mood for flirting right now. And besides, he had a girlfriend.

"Don't worry. I'll teach you the proper way of dancing."

Before Taeyeon could even react, the girl already grabbed his arm and began dragging him towards the dancefloor. Taeyeon tried to squirm and release himself from the girl's grip, but his strength wasn't enough. It seemed that he drank too much whiskey that caused his body to feel weaker. In another second they were standing in the middle of the dancefloor. The girl instantly wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and grabbed his hands and placed them on her waist.

She smirked. "So, what's your name cutie?"

Taeyeon didn't want to answer, but he did. "Taeyeon."

The girl pursed her lips in a cute way. "What a cute name for a cute guy like you. My name's Bora."

Actually, Taeyeon didn't even care or was interested to know her name. All he knew was that he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. Some people recognized him as the son of Mr. Kim, since he was a well-respected man in Seoul. And some people knew Taeyeon had an official girlfriend which is Yuri. What if some of them recognizes him and thinks that he is a cheating boyfriend?

"Yeah, you see, I gotta go." Taeyeon blurted out. "I don't have ti-"

"Oh please." The girl named Bora stated, placing a finger on Taeyeon's plump lips. "Let us just stay like this for a while."

Taeyeon sighed and rolled his eyes. He didn't have time for this.

"I have a girlfriend."Taeyeon finally said.

"What?" Bora exclaimed, not being able to hear his sentence because of the loud music.

"I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND." Taeyeon said loud enough for this girl to hear.

 

"And she's right here." Another voice said, coming a short distance.

Taeyeon wanted to believe that it wasn't what he thought it was. He tried to make himself believe that the voice that he heard was just an illusion or something. But its not. The voice was real and it was coming from a few meters away from them. Taeyeon turned his head around and saw someone he was afraid he would see.

KwonYuri.

The expression on her face told him that she wasn't happy. She looked very beautiful in her black mini dress but the look on her face caused Taeyeon to be frightened. He was in big trouble this time.

"Taeyeon-shi, who is she?" Bora asked.

Yuri stepped closer to them before Taeyeon could open his mouth and answer. Yuri had one eyebrow cocked at Bora.

"Who am I? Oh it's quite funny since I'm actually HIS girlfriend." She stated in a low voice while pointing at Taeyeon. "You boyfriend stealing !"

All of a sudden, Yuri grabbed Bora's hair and pulled it roughly. Taeyeon tried to break them away but Yuri was too strong. She kept slapping Bora, flushing out her anger and jealousy. The time came when Taeyeon finally managed to hold Yuri's waist and prevent her from attacking Bora any further.

"Stop it Yuri! Stop it!" Taeyeon growled, causing Yuri to stop moving. She faced him with a glare, tears visibly seen at the corners of her eyes.

"You must have enjoyed your time with her!" She yelled, before raising her hand then slapping Taeyeon's face with it. With one last glare at Taeyeon and Bora, Yuri left the club.

Without any hesitation, Taeyeon ran after his girlfriend, ignoring the stares coming from the other people.

 

"Yuri! Wait!" 

Taeyeon tried to chase after his girl, but she already got into her car. She was about to drive on when Taeyeon suddenly blocked the car in front. He stood there with his arms wide open.

"Please! Stop the car! Let me explain!"

Yuri glared at him as she tightened her grip on the steering wheel.

"Explain what you moron! I saw you flirting with that girl back there with my own eyes! What the hell do you have to explain to me?!" She yelled furiously. "Get out of the way!"

Taeyeon remained on his ground.

"Just listen to me first Yuri! Listen to me baby!"

Yuri gritted her teeth. "Don't you dare call me baby you retarded jerk! Out of my way or else I'll have to hit you with my car!"

Taeyeon still didn't move from his position. He knew Yuri was too soft to even hit him with her own car. But when he noticed Yuri stepping on the pedal and started her car, he knew she wasn't joking. The car started to move and before it can hit him, Taeyeon hopped out of the way and landed on the bushes.

"Oww.." Taeyeon groaned as he felt a certain pain on his back. He got up, slightly stumbling before dusting himself off. Yuri's car was gone.

His phone suddenly vibrated. He took it out from his pocket and saw that he had a new message.

From: YulBaby

We are over. P.S. Delete my number from your contacts.

Taeyeon stared at the text message with disbelief.

He lowered his head and sighed furiously.

 

 

--------

 

Five days passed since that argument between Taeyeon and Yuri.

 

Five days of hell for Taeyeon. Ever since Yuri said that they're over, Taeyeon felt like the whole world crashed on him. Usually when he and Yuri are having fights, they would easily make up with each other the next day. But this time, it was different. Taeyeon tried calling and sending messages to her multiple times, but she just wouldn't forgive him. He tried everything he can to get her back, but it seemed like she cut him off entirely.

Right now, Taeyeon looked like a lifeless zombie. He had huge dark circles around his eyes, his hair was so frizzy that it looked like a bird's nest, and his lips were all chapped and dry. Imagine not being able to kiss Kwon Yuri for days. It drove him mad. He refused to eat meals everyday except for dinner. All he wanted was to reconcile with her and go back to where they were. But a part of him also knew that Yuri wouldn't be able to let go of him that easily.

That made Taeyeon wonder, why did Yuri easily ended up things with him without hearing him out first? It was so unlike her.

His thoughts were disturbed once he heard loud knocks coming from the door. He decided to ignore the knocks just like he always do, but became irritated when the knocks began going louder every second.

"GO AWAY." He yelled, his eyes staring at the ground.

The knocks continued.

"I SAID GO AWAY." He bellowed again, making sure that the knockings would stop. But it didn't.

Feeling annoyed as ever, he carried his heavy body from the bed and made his way towards the door. As he opened it, he was about to yell at that person who disturbed him, but kept his mouth shut once he realized that it was his father.

"Appa." He murmured inaudibly.

His father gave him a look of sympathy and dissappointment. "Tsk tsk, look at what you've done to yourself." He remarked, looking at Taeyeon from head to toe. "You don't look like yourself anymore."

A sigh escaped Taeyeon's lips as he looked away from his father's gaze. "Tell me the reason why you knocked."

Mr. Kim furrowed his eyebrows before answering, "Wash yourself up and then go downstairs. I have something important to discuss with you."

Taeyeon was about to protest, but his dad gave him the 'look' which made him swallow hard before nodding.

"Alright father. I'll be there in a minute."

 

-------

 

"Dad, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

Taeyeon stared at his father oddly. Mr. Kim gave him a firm nod and a smile. He was going away for one week due to his important business trip in England. That means Taeyeon will be left at home with you-know-who.

Taeyeon stole a glance at his 'stepmom' then shot her a glare.

"Don't tell me you're leaving her here." Taeyeon exclaimed in worry.

"Why? Is there a problem with that?" His father asked, reaching out for his wife Tiffany and giving her a peck on the cheek. Taeyeon cringed at the disgusting sight.

"Of course there's a huge problem!" Taeyeon said. "Did you see those bruises and scratches on my face after she had attacked me! Dad, you can't leave me with her!"

Mr. Kim shot him a glare.

"Don't say that Taeyeon. It's as if you despise her or something. She is now your stepmom so you have to respect her and follow to whatever she says."

Oh yeah I despise her so much.

"But dad.." Taeyeon began to whine.

"Enough of your complaints son. Remember that she's in charge here which means you have to oblige to her orders."

Taeyeon gulped. He didn't like what his father had just said.

 

One week of his father being away, one week of being stuck in one house with Tiffany.

As he was having his thoughts, Taeyeon couldn't help but feel a pair of eyes looking at him. He turned his head and caught Tiffany looking at him then a devilish smile slowly appeared on her face.

 

I'm so dead.

 

 

 

tobecontinued

 

 

a/n: Sorry for the late update guys. Something came up at home and it kind of kept me busy so I totally forgot about posting this chapter. I'm sorry if Tiffany has only a brief appearance here since the main focus of this chappie was TaeRi drama. :DD But don't worry, the upcoming chapters will be exciting since it will be about Taeyeon being alone with Tiffany for one week. What will Tiffany do with him? Find out soon when I update. :)) See you guys!!