five.

Falling for my Stepmother

"P-Please, help me..Quick.."

 

Taeyeon felt confused as to why Tiffany was standing right in front of him, begging him to help her. He scratched the back of his head and sighed softly.

"What's going on? Is there a burglar in your room?" He asked.

Tiffany slowly shook her head like a child.

Okay fine, she's cute.

"No, it's something worse than that." She responded before grabbing Taeyeon's hand and dragging him to her room which was just only a few meters away. Taeyeon searched for whatever it is that scared her, but he saw nothing.

"Tiffany why are yo-" He was about to ask her something but when he turned around, he felt a pair of lips smash against his. Taeyeon tried his very best to push her away but Tiffany was just too strong for him. She continued to kiss him, biting and on his upper and lower lip, causing Taeyeon to groan.

what the ..

He then felt himself get pushed against the wall. He could feel Tiffany's hands roaming around his body. He could feel her fingers sliding across his abs. They continued to devour each other's mouths when Taeyeon suddenly felt himself hardening. Tiffany's kneee slightly brushed against , causing him to jerk.

oh damn..

Taeyeon closed his eyes and gasped when Tiffany suddenly unbuckled his belt, pulling down his pants and underwear until it reached the floor. He knew what was going to happen next.

NO! YURI! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! I CAN'T DO THIS!

BOOM!

"What the fu..."

Taeyeon opened his eyes and found himself sitting up on his bed. He rubbed his eyes and tried to see if he was hallucinating or something. It turns out that was just a dream he had.

What a weird dream.. Ugh...

 

 

 

----------

"Ungggh..."

 

Sooyoung awoke as he felt something squirming beneath him. He fluttered his eyes open as he stiffled a yawn. He stretched his arms wide open, feeling comfy as he felt the soft and warm comforters against his body. He raised an eyebrow as he noticed that he wasn't sleeping alone on the bed. He realized that he had some company.

Who the heck is this girl?

He noticed an almost girl sleeping right beside him with her head resting above his chest and her arm wrapped securely around his waist. He stayed relax and calm since he knew this person might be one the girls he had a one night stand with. He remembered drinking himself to death at a certain nightclub last night. Girls always flocked around Sooyoung so he wasn't so surprised that he sometimes ended up in a hotel room with an unfamiliar woman. But he felt kinda weird cause this woman had long blonde hair whom slightly reminded him of someone he knows. He knitted his brows.

That's strange. Maybe she's just an acquiantance or something.

 Just then, Sooyoung's mobile phone suddenly rang, his ringtone blasted in full volume, causing the girl to slightly jerk in her position. Sooyoung tried to reach out for his phone but failed since the girl's weight on him was making it hard for him. His phone kept ringing and he tried to grab it from the side table again. This time he successed, but his forceful movement caused the girl to fall down on the bed. Being a jerky guy as he was, he ignored the girl laying on the floor and answered his call instead.

"Hello?" He answered in a hoarse voice.

"Choi Sooyoung!" A man on the other line sounded angry.

"Who is this?"

"It's me you idiot, KIM TAEYEON." Came the reply.

Sooyoung smiled and scratched his head. "Oh Taeyeon-ah, good morning."

"Don't you 'good morning' me. Where the hell are you? I've been waiting here in the coffeeshop for almost an hour! You said you were going to arrive here early!"

His eyes shot open as he came back to realization. He felt stupid and his the back of his head with his fist.

"Oh man, I totally forgot about it. Sorry Tae, I'm on my way."

He heard his bestfriend sigh and groan on the other line before hanging up. Sooyoung was about to jump off the bed and get himself ready to leave when his eyes noticed the girl laying lifelessly on the floor. He rushed towards her and brushed off the strands of hair that blocked her face. Once he got a good look of her face, Sooyoung gasped in horror.

Oh ..

It was something he didn't expect. Something terrifying enough to be imagined.

JESSICA JUNG.

He blinked his eyes twice, recognizing the girl he had just banged from last night. Worse, she began to wake up and Sooyoung had no idea what to do or how to escape.

He was in deep gigantic trouble.

 

 

---------

 

Taeyeon sat on the table inside the coffeeshop, impatiently waiting for Sooyoung to arrive. They've talked about this meeting a hundred times yesterday but still, his bestfriend couldn't make it early. He sighed and ruffled the uneven bangs on is forehead. He took occassional glances at his wristwatch, mentally wishing that Sooyoung would arrive soon. He had other stuffs to do. His eyes gazed outside the glass window and saw something he didn't expect to see.

Kwon Yuri..

The tall tan and beautiful woman was walking across the street. She passed by the coffeeshop but didn't notice Taeyeon staring at her. Without thinking any further, Taeyeon dashed out of the coffeeshop and chased after the girl he has been yearning for. Yuri walked fast so he tried everything he can to catch up to her. He knew that he still had a chance to fix up things with her. But his chances were starting to fade as he saw Yuri get into a taxi. He quickly rushed towards it as the taxi began to move.

"Yuri! Yuri-ah! Stop!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, running after the moving vehicle.

Taeyeon's legs were hurting and getting exhausted, but he didn't want to give up. He didn't want to give up on Yuri. With all his strength, he forced his bones and muscles to ran as fast as he can. Fortunately, he caught up with the taxi.

"Yuri! Kwon Yuri! STOP!" He yelled as he banged his fist against the taxi's door at the back.

Yuri saw him and he saw the shock on her face. She immediately told the taxi driver to stop the vehicle and it did, much to Taeyeon's relief. Yuri got out of the car but she was still wearing that same angry face she had the last time they've seen each other.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked.

Taeyeon was panting heavily, but he struggled to answer her question. "I...chased..after..you." He said in between his heavy breaths.

She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why? Why the hell are you still bothering me? Didn't I tell you that we're over?"

Instead of answering her question, Taeyeon moved forward and embraced her. Yuri was utterly surprised since this was the first time that Taeyeon did such a thing in the middle of their argument. She tried to push him off but that made him only hug her tighter. He buried his face on her shoulder and inhaled her sweet scent that he missed so much. One of the things Taeyeon loved to do was hugging Yuri. She was so soft and warm against his body.

"Are you insane?! Let me go!" Yuri demanded. But she can't deny to herself that she was slowly giving in to Taeyeon's sweet embrace.

"Yuri-ah.." Taeyeon mumbled against her ear. "I missed you so so so much...Mianhe." He whispered the last word so sharply it sent shivers down Yuri's spine.

"Tae.." Yuri said in a pleading voice.

"Please..just give me another chance to explain myself." He begged.

Yuri thought for a while. Then she turned to the taxi driver.

"Ajhussi~" She called out. "Please take us to the Emerson Hotel."

 

 

 

tobecontinued

 

 

a/n: haha so the first part was only a dream. LOL, did you wish it was real? Anyways, still no YOONHYUN here. I'm not sure when they'll appear but I promise that they'll have moments in here. Anyways, hope you like the update. :DD See you tomorrow guys!