seven.

Falling for my Stepmother

 

Stomp. Stomp. Stomp.

 

Every step Taeyeon took made his heart feel heavier inside his chest. He felt like he was just betrayed by someone he held close in his heart. But what weird was that he didn't feel so heartbroken. Maybe that answers the question if he does feel any love for Yuri. Of course he likes her so much and truly cares about her, but he's positive that he doesn't love her that much. She was just a woman he thinks he wanted in his life and he cannot bear to let her slip away from his arms. But why do they have to be in this situation? Why should things be complicated.

He sighed, stuffing both of his hands into his pockets as he walked along the dark and empty street. Due to his depression, Taeyeon decided to walk home and didn't mind that he had to walk 30 miles away. He didn't care if his legs hurt. He was already hurt by Yuri's betrayal.

He could still remember the way he reacted earlier when Yuri told him about her upcoming engagement.

"Yuri.." He whispered into thin air. His eyes were wide open and his mouth was left hanging.

Tears began to form in the corner of Yuri's eyes. She instantly opened her arms and wrapped Taeyeon in a tight embrace.

"Mianhe! Mianhe Taeyeon-ah! I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed, burying her face against his chest. Taeyeon could feel his polo shirt getting soaked with her tears. "I swear I didn't know about it at first! My dad planned it all along behind my back. He forced me into this!"

Taeyeon narrowed his eyes, his blood boiling in anger. His hands balled into fists. He wanted to push Yuri away from him and yell at her, but her embrace was causing him to soften a bit.

"W-Why Yuri? Why?" He asked. "Did you even think about convincing him to change his mind?"

Yuri sniffed. "I swear to God I tried to force him to cancel it. But my dad's going to hunt you down himself once I refuse from his order. I'm sorry Taeyeon-ah! But I can't let him hurt you."

Taeyeon closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down. He cared about Yuri and wanted her for himself only. How could she get married next week in a blink of an eye? It's all happening too fast. Taeyeon wished that time would slow down.

"Taeyeon, I know you're mad. But please.." She whimpered as she lifted her face to look at him with her crying eyes. "Don't leave me. Don't give up on us."

Taeyeon remained in his stunned position and refused to look at Yuri in the eye.

"So is that why you wanted to break up with me then? You accused me of cheating on you and used it as an excuse for you to end up things between us?" He asked.

Yuri cried again. "I know what I did was wrong. Mianhe...Jeongmal mianhe.."

Taeyeon closed his eyes again and clenched his fists tighter. He felt like he wanted to punch a wall or something. But since Yuri held him tightly in her arms, he didn't want to let go. He wanted them to stay that way.

"Tae.." Yuri called out. "Are you...letting me go?"

Taeyeon paused for a while to think about his answer. The serious expression on his face caused Yuri to feel anxious and worried.

Then she finally heard his answer.

"No." He stated in a firm voice. "I'll try to figure out a way to get you out of that engagement Yuri. And once I managed to convince your dad to cancel that stupid wedding, I'm going to marry you."

 

Taeyeon paused in his tracks and lowered his head.

Marry her?

Sometimes, Taeyeon tends to say things without thinking about it first. He thought about what he said to Yuri earlier. Was he really going to marry her? Was he ready to face that kind of commitment like that? Yuri looked like she was ready, but Taeyeon was not. He knew he didn't love Yuri in that way, but he already made his word. What if Yuri gets her hopes up and believes what he promised her?

Taeyeon let out a frustrated groan as he kicked a trashbin that he saw nearby. He was mad. Frustrated. Confused. He did not know what to do. During these times, he would usually run to his father and ask for help or advice. But his dad wasn't here to be with him in his agony. Taeyeon needed someone. Sunny came up into his mind but then he remembered that she was away in her day-off. His baby sister Seohyun can't be there for him too since she was on an outing in New York.

Sooyoung and Jessica.

When the name of his two bestfriends popped into his mind, he quickly reached for his phone and dialed Jessica's number. Unattended. He tried to dial her number again, but it was still unattended. This time he dialed Sooyoung's number but the same thing happened. Sooyoung's phone was off. That made Taeyeon feel suspicious since Sooyoung never turns off his phone. He furrowed his eyebrows and sighed heavily as he placed his phone back into his pocket.

Now I have no one with me..

He began to make his way back home. Rain started to pour down on him, causing all of his clothes to get soaked. He looked up at the sky and groaned loudly, the weather seems to be blending with his mood. Lightning flashed and thunder rumbled. Taeyeon didn't mind getting himself wet even though he knew he'll probably be sick later on. But he didn't care, if he gets sick, no one would be there for him anyway.

He totally forgot about his stepmom.

 

-------

 

Tiffany had a great day.

Ever since her 'stepdaughter' Seohyun arrived this morning, she never felt bored like she used to. She was amazed at how Seohyun can be so warm-hearted, polite, and smart. Tiffany adored her so much. She finally found someone fun to hang with inside the house. In a span of minutes she and Seohyun easily got close to each other. Instead of umma, Tiffany preferred Seohyun to address her with the name 'eonnie' which made her feel like they were just sisters.

She is so unlike her brother Kim Taeyeon.

It was already 9pm at that time and Tiffany was alone at the living room watching tv. Seohyun was in her room, sleeping, since she got tired from her flight from New York. Sunny was still not arriving, which made Tiffany wonder where the bunny-looking maid went off. Tiffany's body was resting comfortably on the couch, she was still wearing her denim shorts and her pink tank top. There was a sudden noise from outside the door. Tiffany lifted her face from the couch and heard the doorbell ringing. She wore her slippers and quickly rushed towards the door. She peeped through the peephole and a familiar child-like face popped up suddenly.

As soon as Tiffany opened the door, Taeyeon's body stumbled into her arms. Tiffany groaned at his heavy weight as she tried to lift him to his feet. Taeyeon's eyes were slightly open and he was still conscious, but his whole body and clothes were wet which made Tiffany knit her eyebrows. She saw that it was raining pretty bad outside.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon! Are you stupid?! Why did you get yourself wet under the rain!" Her loud voice yelled, almost breaking off Taeyeon's eardrums.

He groaned in response and tried to stand up properly. He blinked his eyes as he stared at her. His hair and clothes were dripping wet.

"T-Tippani-shi.." He murmured, smiling.

Tiffany didn't know whether he was drunk or just plain creepy with that childish grin on his face.

He suddenly sneezed and the next thing he knew, he stumbled and fell into Tiffany's arms again.

"Oh God, Kim Taeyeon! What the hell is wrong with you?" Tiffany struggled to bring him on the sofa. "Stay here, I'll get you a towel."

Taeyeon nodded shortly and shivered at the cold. Meanwhile Tiffany rushed up the stairs and got a new clean towel from her closet and then hurried downstairs back to the living room. Much to her surprise, she saw Taeyeon lying unconsciously on the couch.

You poor little thing. But you're still a pabo. Why would he wet himself from the rain? Aish.

She lifted his body and made him sit up, then she wrapped the towel around his body. As she leaned forward to him, her cheeks slightly brushed against his, causing her to lean backward in surprise.

What the hell was that?

Tiffany felt certain tingles around her stomach. She ignored that feeling, thinking that maybe she was just hungry. Taeyeon had his eyes closed which made him look like he was sleeping in a sitting position. Tiffany found his position rather cute.

Aish, stop it Miyoung! You can't stare at him like this! Damn, you can't even think about him! Stop it you brain!

As he got himself slightly dry by wiping his face and arms with the towel, she placed her palm over his head. Her eyes widened when she felt that he was burning hot. She immediately wrapped her arm around his waist and wrapped his arm around her. She struggled to lift him and supported his weight as they climbed up the stairs. Tiffany led him to his bedroom and made him sit down on his bed. Tiffany quickly walked over to his huge closet and took out new clothes for him to wear. She found a pair of pajamas which had mickey mouse designs all over it. She giggled at the outfit's cuteness.

She went back to Taeyeon and was about to take his clothes off. Then she felt herself pause for a moment.

Wait, I'm going to take his clothes off? Do I have the right to do this? She thought worriedly, biting her lower lip. Aish, why am I thinking differently? He's my stepson for goodness sake!

She was about to remove his top when she reminisced Jessica's sentence into her mind.

"Have you seen his perfectly sculptured abs?"

Tiffany bit her lip and beads of sweat started to form on her forehead. She wondered why she was suddenly having this weird feeling inside her stomach. She shrugged her thoughts off and proceeded to do her job. Her hands slith across Taeyeon's chest and she could feel his heart beating in a normal rate. She began ing his shirt, slowly revealing his white skin beneath it. Her eyes widened as she felt her fingers brush against his manly chest.

What the hell? Why is my heart beating so rapidly fast?

When she fully ed his top, her eyes glimmered as it saw his abs. Tiffany swallowed hard at the view she was seeing.

Kim Taeyeon's perfectly sculptured abs, meet Tiffany. Tiffany, meet Kim Taeyeon's perfectly sculptured abs.

Tiffany looked away. She has dated a lot of men in her life but she has never seen a man so handsome like this before. Her eyes roamed around the room and it eventually landed on his face. Even though his smirks and grins sometimes annoyed her a lot, he still had the prince-like look that took Tiffany's breath away. Tiffany tried to stop staring at him and his body but her eyes were being disobedient.

No, I'm not having a crush on him. ANDWAE!

She wiped his wet chest with the facetowel. As she gently wiped his body with the piece of cloth, she refused to look at him.

Damn it, this is going to be one hell of a week.

 

--------

 

The bright rays of the sun that passed through the curtains and beamed directly at Taeyeon's face made him wake up from his deep slumber. His eyes wandered around his surroundings, feeling puzzled as to how he ended up in his room. What he could remember last night was that he got home and met Tiffany at the door.

Tiffany..

He noticed that he wasn't alone in the room. He saw a certain head laying on the side of his bed. He realized that it was Tiffany, sleeping peacefully. He smiled as he realized what was going on. He had new clothes on and he smelled like he had just taken a fresh new bath.

She took care of me? Why?

He brushed off the strands of hair off her face so he can take a better look at her. His lips curved into a smile and he could feel himself blushing at the sight of her. He had never seen someone sleep so beautifully. Tiffany looked like an absolute angel and Taeyeon could feel himself in a daze as he continued to stare at her.

She's beautiful. But no, I can't think about her like this. This is so wrong.

He looked away and sighed. At least, his stepmother is here for him even though she was the person he least expected to care for him. But his cheeks flustered even more as he realized something.

Is she the one who changed my clothes? She saw me ?

 

 

 

 

tobecontinued

 

 

 

 

a/n: Muahahaha, another update! :DD I'm so in the mood to write right now. Thanks a lot to you my motivating readers! You guys totally rock! :DD I hope you like this chappie since all of you are asking for a TaeNy moment. So here it is, ENJOY. ;] I'll update soon with more surprises to come. ^^