*.:。✿*The Show ...☂

*.:。✿*Behind the Scenes'゚・✿.。.:*
~

Hello!!!...Sorry for my very late update..hehe

Anyways,..Thank you for reading and those who commented..I'll try to update as soon as I can..maybe after 1-3 days..^^

____________________*.:。✿*..☂____________________________

Chapter Two: The Show

“ How’s practice?” asked Jessica as she rested her head on Jongyhun’s chest.

“Same as always” answered Jongyhun while the strands of Jessica’s hair.

The two were in a nearby park by the lake near Jessica’s apartment. After the long day, they decided to visit the park since it’s already ten o’clock and no one can spot them.

“So her name’s Shin Se Kyung?”

“How’d you know?”

“I’m Jessica Jung” replied Jessica confidently and Jongyhun chuckled from her answer.

“That’s my girl”

“Tell me, what if you’ll get really busy with her and don’t have any more time with me?” said Jessica while looking up to him eager for his answer.

“Then I’ll ask our manager for day off”

“What if he won’t allow you?”

“Stop asking those kind of questions. Come on” answered Jongyhun and stood up.

“Where are we going?” asked Jessica while pouting her lips.

Instead of answering, Jongyhun offered his hand and Jessica hesitates at first but finally accepted it with a warm smile.

“I said where are were going?”

“I’m going to have a moonlight walk with you” answered Jongyhun and squeezed her hand.

Jessica giggled from Jongyhun’s answer and playfully hit his shoulder.

Then, an idea popped out of Jongyhun’s mind. “When we’re feeling tired from all of our activities, let’s run away together” he jokingly suggested.

“That would be fun. Then where will we go?” Jessica asked enjoying their conversation.

“Let’s go anywhere. A place where no one knows us, a place where we can relax and enjoy ourselves” Jongyhun said then stopped in front of the tree where you can fully admire the view of the lake.

“Why did you stop?”

“Just after our practice, I asked Minho to bring something here”

“Huh?” Jessica was puzzled by Jongyhun’s answer and just watched him grab a gift box behind a bush.

“You’ve been pretty down and tired these days so I thought I should do something to cheer you up” said Jongyhun and handed the small box to Jessica.

“Can I open it?” she asked excitedly and Jongyhun nodded in agreement.

Jessica gently opened the box and was mesmerized by what’s inside it.

“Do you like it?” asked Jongyhun while flashing a big smile.

“Wow!” was the only word that came out of Jessica’s lips. When she removed the ribbon and opened the box, a group of fireflies greeted her and went flying around them giving the place a sudden glow.

“Do you like it?” repeated Jongyhun

“Thank you!” exclaimed Jessica and hugged him.

~

~

~

" Have you met her yet?" asked the person dressed in a leopard shirt

"Yeah, have you met her?" repeated another

The group were busy chatting. The five guys were dressed in their leopard concept outfits and the three girls were dressed in an all black costume.

"No, I haven't. But our manager said I'm going to meet her today for our show"

"Sica, are you really with this?" asked Yoona who was standing beside Minho.

"Do I have a choice?" joked Jessica

"So,..are you eager to meet your new sister in law?" teased Yuri

"Ask Teamin" asked Key instead.

"Speaking of the devil" said Onew and they sifted their gazes where Onew was looking.

"Oppa!" Near the door, stood a smiling girl.

"_" No one said a word. The Shinee members waved at her and the other girls forced a smile.

" Hello! " she greeted and approached them.

"Hi! It's really nice to meet you!" exclaimed Key

"Omo! It's Jessica!" she exclaimed and Jessica smiled at her.

The friends eyed each other thinking, " I hope this goes well. She looks nice".

"Oh! Sorry, I haven't officially introduced myself" she exclaimed " I'm Shin Se Kyung!"

"I'm Jongyhun!" he introduced himself knowing he should be the first to do it and the others followed as well.

"Guys, it's time. We're starting the show" said one of the crews interrupting their conversation.

____________________________________________________

11/06/10

~