Their Complicated Status

*.:。✿*Behind the Scenes'゚・✿.。.:*

_________________

 

 

 

            "It is decided. No ifs, no buts!" shouted a man angrily.

 

            "Why should I do that? I absolutely disagree!" shouted another person's angry voice.

 

            "Don't you dare argue with me?! It was just for a show. Come on!" replied the first person.

 

            "I'm out of here!"

 

            "Don't you dare walk away from me?!"

 

            The ignoring his companions warnings, the man stomped towards the door, banging it loudly. It suddenly became silent and the man just stood by the door.

 

            Damn! This is a mess.

 

            Then he noticed a person’s slim figure, wearing a pink baggy Guess shirt hanging loosely on her shoulders sitting by the wall. Her head was down, showing only her hair tied up in a messy bun.

 

            Jonghyun don’t have to see her face to identify her. Just by looking at her familiar figure, hair color and most especially her recognizable sweet scent, he knows who she was.

 

            "Jessica..." he called her in a faint voice.

 

            Ignoring Jonghyun’s calls, Jessica stood up, avoiding his eyes then raced towards to stairs leading towards the rooftop.

 

            "Jessica, wait!" he shouted and chased after her.

 

            After minutes of endless running, Jessica looking tired and almost out of breath finally sat on the very top step of the stairs going towards the third floor. Exhausted and breathless like Jessica, Jonghyun sat on the last step of the stairs.

 

            Out of nowhere, Onew and Teamin who were both wearing baggy sweat pants and loose shirts walked in, each holding bottled water in hand looking ready for their everyday routine.

 

            "Hyung, it's time to practice," said Teamin.

 

            "Hold on for a second. I just need to talk to..." Jonghyun’s voice ended in a whisper when he looked up and saw nothing of Jessica’s sitting figure.

 

            "You’re going to talk to…who?" Onew asked frowning.

 

            “Where did see go now?” Ignoring Onew’s questions, Jonghyun hurriedly got up and raced up the stairs.

 

            "Yah! I said we need to practice!" shouted Onew but his voice didn’t seem to reach Jonghyun since he’s already left.

 

            "What's up with him?" asked Minho as he joined them.

 

            Onew shrugged his shoulders and answered, "As usual, he’s running around the building. It’s starting to be part of his daily activities."

 

            "What? Why? And who’s he running after?" asked Key who later comes in.

 

            "Hyung, we know why and you know who. Who were the two persons who loved to play hide and seek in this building?" replied Taemin.

 

            "Did they have a fight or something?" asked Minho.

 

            "Worse,” said Onew, “I think Sica learned about Jonghyun and that actress’s upcoming stunt. It’s really starting to get tragic.”

 

            “That's too bad. It’s sad we can't do anything.” commented Key, “I mean only us and the other Soshi knows, right?" he finished while his friends nodded in agreement.

 

 

====================

 

 

            After extensive time of playing cat and mouse, Jonghyun and Jessica found themselves on the building’s rooftop.

 

            "Okay, stop running,” said Jonghyun in between breaths, “I haven't started practicing and I'm already tired,” he finished.

 

            "I have some water," offered Jessica, getting the bottle water from her bag.

 

            "I need that," asked Jonghyun, sitting beside Jessica on the bench.

 

            It was a good thing the management decided to put aerial plants and benches on the rooftop. With the combination of nature concept and fresh air, it was very relaxing to sit there. Especially in stressing times like these.

 

            Grabbing the bottled water, Jessica handed him the drink which he willingly accepts since he's really thirsty after all the running.

 

            "Congratulations, you're having a new girlfriend," whispered Jessica in a sad voice, hugging her knees until she’s curled up like a cat.

 

            "How come I’m having a new girl? I already have one," answered Jonghyun in his most genuine voice.

 

            Jessica looked up to him and asked challenging manner, "And who's the lucky girl?"

 

            Much to Jessica’s astonishment, Jonghyun moved closer. Caressing her face and drawing his face to hers, he flashed a smirk then kissed her. Ending the kiss with a soft whisper of endearments, Jonghyun kissed her again on the forehead.

 

            Although the kiss answered all, Jessica still wants the words out from Jonghyun. "You still haven’t answered me," she asked.

 

            "You know it's you," Jonghyun grinned and pressed his lips on the back of her palm.

 

            Snatching back her hand, Jessica pouted and tried to act upset. "Yah, what’s with the kisses all of a sudden?" she asked trying to hide the happiness on her voice.

 

            "But when you're looking at me, it looks like you're inviting me to kiss you," reasoned Jonghyun.

 

            "Shut up," said Jessica, suppressing a smile and walked towards the wall nearest to the door.

 

            "No, I'm telling the truth."

 

            "I don't believe you," beamed Jessica, unable to hide her smile while trying to avoid his prying eyes.

 

            Walking towards the wall and standing next to her, Jonghyun looked at Jessica in frustration. "Yah, look at me."

 

            "Why would I?” Jessica answered, “If I would, then you would say that I'm inviting you again to..."

 

            Jessica wasn’t able to finish her statement when Jonghyun was surprisingly in front of her. Grabbing her hands, he pinned them up the wall with his. And slowly leaned closer, touching her forehead with a gentle kiss, then to her nose and then…

 

            "Yah, Jonghyun!” interrupted Onew’s loud voice, “I said we need to practice!"

 

            Stepping away from Jessica, Jonghyun shot his friend with an irritated look.

 

            "Would you at least consider the situation before barging in?" he grumbled.

 

________________________________________________

 

10/30/10..Hoping for some comments!!!~