Se7en.

2 Weeks

 

Jiyong.

Ok. This maybe little weird, how I so bond with this Sandara Park girl, but when I look through her eyes I can tell there’s something about her. I just feel like I know her for a long time. Weird.

And now here we are standing right in front of my room, which is one good ‘cause we don’t have to knock or open the door. I slowly through the door leading Dara. She slowly following me. ok this is truly like a movie, yeah a ghost movie haha.

I standing beside ‘my body’ and so do Dara. She glanced at my body and I, well she doing that almost 10th time “what?” I asked her, she stop doing glanced-thingy. “nothing, it just weird seeing your body layin’ at that bed but your soul is with me” instead reply her I chuckled.

“ok let’s start the introduction!” I said.

 

Dara.

Actually my first reaction when I see ‘his body’ layin at the bed, I couldn’t think anything, it just his face really handsome, through he still in coma. But I kept glanced at ‘his body’ to his body. (ya you know what I mean.) Finally he speak up, maybe get annoying by the way I glanced at him “what?” he said. “nothing, it just weird seeing your body layin’ at that bed but your soul is with me” I said truthfully, but he just replied me with chuckled.

“ok let’s start the introduction!” he said.

I just nod at him, “you see the one who sleep at couch with the mint hair?” “of course I see. His hair so stand up hahaha” I look at the mint hair, well is truth his hair so stand up and….weird. “his name is Choi Seunghyun but his fame-name is TOP but I and my another bestfried called him Tabi.” I slowly approached the Tabi guy looking at his face, well his face not bad either, wrong. His face totally handsome like Jiyong, but in different way. I wonder if all his bestfriend are look so good. I waved in front of his face and “Annyeong Top-ssi, I’m Dara!” ok this maybe look so crazy I waved at him who exactly sleeping, and me who exactly invisible.

 

“Yah Dara, he will not notice you, you know” Jiyong said with laughing. “yes. I know I just want to greet him ekeke”.  I look around the room, and can’t see the others except Top. “where are the others? Are u just have one bestfriends?” I asked him.

“yah maybe I’m handsome, but I’m not so lonely.. I also have the others. Maybe they’re in hospital café eating or something..” after that answer I just sit at the other couch while Jiyong comfortable sit beside ‘his body’. Silent fill the room. I don’t know what should I say, and something pop-up on my head. “Ji..” I said looking at him “yup?” he answer look at me too, “w-why you end up at hospital and coma like this?” I asked nervously. “I was h-“ before he could finish his sentence someone open the door and here we go, I see Mohawk guy who immediately approach ‘jiyong’s body’ at the bed.

“hey ji, I just out to grab some food. And guess what I just bumped someone beautiful, she has a red hair and curvy body. Which is so y.  But I think I can’t meet her again. Gah Ji I hope you wake up soon, so you can see this girl!” at first maybe this Mohawk guy sounds so happy but in the end he sounds so sad…

“well as you can see he has Mohawk hair, and his name is Taeyang.” Ji said cutting my thought. “ah me too Taeyang, I hope this coma end soon.” He added and he sounds so sad. I just could approach him and tap his shoulder this gonna end soon Ji, relax.” That words come from my mouth, it supposed to give him spirit but that words make me think ‘how if this coma not have ending, and ending up with die.’ I just shook my head and trying to push away that thought.

“yeah D, your case as well. Hm why you shook you head?” he asked “nothing just something come up to my mind.” “are you sure?” “yeah.”

Silent fill the room again.

“eh D I just remember my another bestfriend went home to take a rest.” He break the silent. “oh ok, how about your family?” I asked

 

Jiyong.

“oh ok, how about your family?”she asked. I froze. I touch my heart to feel the pain, “Ji are you okay? I’m sorry if I too far away.” She approach me and held my hands. “its okay D, hm my parents still abroad…working.” Finally I can answer her. “oh, seems like we got same problem. My parents went to abroad too.” Huh? Is she having problem like I do? I shook my head, Dara looks so happy and not have a problem. “hm Dara can I ask you something?” “yeah sure. “ she released my hand and just look at my eyes, ah I lil bit disappointed why she has to released my hand. ‘gah what I’m thinking.’ “eh never mind” “yah! Tell me! I curious you know.” “nope I’m not gonna ask youuu” “aishhht this boy.” “what’s wrong with this boy D? this boy looks so handsome? I know I know” I laughed “yah iewhh you so ful of yourself Kwon!” she laughed too. I observe her, maybe she laughing now. But I can tell something wrong with her, I can see those sad eyes.

 

 



 

here we go an update!

hm care to share your thought?

fill the comment box keke

love you!

 

 

welcome&thank you new subscribers!

ApplerUra