Six

2 Weeks

 

Sorry I don’t see you”

 

Instead reply the guy infront of her look at her with confused face and look from head to the toe. Dara feels like he undressing her so she cleared . The guy in front of her finally realize what have he done, so “e-eh no need.” While he keep looking at dara eyes, “are u hurt? Sorry I don’t mean to causing you fall..” he added

“I’m fine, no need to apologize its not ur fault btw hehe Dara said with smile.

“hm eh why can you see me?” the guy asked still with confused face.

“of course I can” Dara said while chuckled.

“eh I thought I was coma-walking” “what? Coma-walking?what the meaning?” Dara asked.

“it means ur soul is somewhere else when u coma. And u feel that u already wake up but the truth its not. You still in coma. And u’re invisible” “oh…” she said while looking at the floor not dare to see the guy. But then she remember something. “wait. You said ‘u’re invisible’, before I run to here my friends not notice that I was there. Is that means I coma-walking too?” She asked again with worried in her eyes.

“hm I dunno, but I think yo-“ before the guy could finish his sentence from not-so-faraway they can see old man carrying a child while run towards the receptionist table which is mean is behind them. But before the guy could pulled Dara close to him the old man already passing Dara like she’s invisible, hm I think she already invisible.

Dara froze. She thought the passing-invisible earlier in her room was her hallucination. “Guess you’re, like me. Coma-walking. thank god i'm not alone” the guy said with smile plestered on his face. “oh-uh yes I guess. yah why you look so happy? So when this coma-walking gonna end?” she asked again.

“cause i'm not alone in coma-walking-journey yeay! well it depends on your condition. But I dunno neither.” He replied.

“hm… congrats on i'm-not-alone-thing. its gonna be long way.” Dara said/ups don't forget too add sarcatic tone. while he just give a little chucked as reply. “eh btw my name is Sandara Park, but you can call me Dara. Yours?” she extended her hand to shake hands. The guy smiled seeing Dara act and take her hand to shake hands, “I’m Kwon Jiyong, but you can call me Jiyong or handsome haha. and don't worry your coma-walking journey not gonna bored when i'm with you!” he lil’bit joke to loosen up the situation. “yah!!" she pulled out her hands and chuckled

“hm I guess we will together along the coma-walking-journey.” Jiyong said while look right in her eyes . "yeah I guess so. Bear with my beauty right ji?” she laughing. watching the girl in front of him laughing he couldn't deny that this girl really beautiful.

“yah! Don’t so full of urself miss dara” he said while ruffle her hair. She blushed.

 

Dara.

‘kyaaaaaaaa he ruffle my hair, I can feel my cheek getting redder.’ Okay its maybe lil’weird that I already comfortable with this man called Jiyong but I feel that I already know him from a long time. Maybe he is my soulmat-. “yaaah!” I screamed when I felt  a hand were piched my cheek. Thanks to his hand who made me scream. “already fall for my charming huh?” so he notice that i out the space.... "In your dream“ i replied while sent him fake glare hahaha. "Ok see you at my dream then." he chuckled. Gah i already felt my cheeks burning. “see your face turned red. huahahaha". 

 

"oh shut up Kwon." but he still laughing, gah its so embrassing. i think i better go to my room when i'm about to go he said "okay i stop. so what wre we gonna do besides laughing on your red-face?" he chuckled again. Gah he still teasing me. "yah kwon  stop teasing me!" "okay okay. once again what we gonna do now?" then something pop-up from my head.  "how about you take me tour to your room?" 

"what Park? my room? you really can't resist my charm huh?" i hit his head. "yah !"

"aaaaaw" he screamed in pain. 'did i hit him really hard? omo ottokae?' "is that hurt? sorry...." i said touch his head. 

he didn't replied. i become worried and keep looking at his hair. And suddenly. "hahahahahahaha park you have to see your face you looks so hahahahahha" 'what? so he just throw me to his trap. oh . Pabo.'

i pouted too upset to answer. "yah, you angry? sorry....." he said, yes i can hear his sincerely voice.

finally i said, "i thought you really hurting, i worried you know." "yeah i know, sorry ryt?" he make peace sign on his hand.

i nodded.

he smiled and,"let's go to my room, i will introduce you to my bestfriend." after that i following him to his room.

 

 



 

here it is.

how's that? if boring i'm so sorry.

give me what you think...

xoxo, 

Yan!

 

 

thank you  nhajie

for the first who give me comment.