Five

2 Weeks

 

Dara

I woke up realize that I’m in the hospital ‘ Bom sure will kill me’ I look around.. there I see a girl with red hair layin’ on the sofa,  ‘Bom’ I whispered….. but she still not answer me. I stood up to approach her ‘ BOOMIE’ I screamed, but instead she answer, she stood up and facing my body. I close my eyes to get ready accept her punishment. But nothing happen.I slowly open my eyes,  ang there’s it she pass my body like I’m invisible. ‘I must be dreaming.’ I turned around and my mouth become ‘O'. Can you imagine right now I can see my body still layin at bed ‘crazy is must be dream’.

 

I close my eyes again hope that I can wake up from this weird dream. I open my eyes and…. Ta-da nothing happen. I still can see clearly my body laying at the bed.

 

“Yah! Ssanttoki wake up! You promise me to buy me a corn. Wake up!” I heard bommie talk to my ‘body’ yeah I can hear the shaking voice of her I slowly walking to her. I touch her back but its like a movie I even can’t touch her, ‘whats going on’ I see her beautiful face cover by her tears. Guilty came to my sense. ‘oh God whats going on in here, why I can’t even touch bommie, why I’m here standing seeing my body laying in the bed which in reality I’m here beside bommie. Whats going on?!’

 

Right now I see the tears stop fallin from her face, ‘thank god’.  And  I heard someone knock the door, when the door open, I froze. I felt numb.and here it goes the pain fill my heart like before. I run left the room with tears keep fallin from my eyes. I run run till I bumped into something—someone. I fall and my perfectly land on the floor, ‘ just a minute ago I can’t even touch Bommie and now I can bumped someone. F-ing great’. “Sorry i don’t see you” I bowed and when I look up to see beautiful yet handsome face.....

My pain lil bit disappear. 

 



 

here we go an update.

 

so what do u think?

i'm sure you know who Dara bumped to....

please fill the comment box i wanna hear ur thought