Three.

2 Weeks

 

Bom

I still looking for dara with Minji and suddenly my phone’s ringing.

 “Yeoboseo?”

“Neh its Park Bom.”

After heard that someone who called said that, she dropped her phone….

 

Minzy.

I look at Bom onnie while she talking to someone onthephone and suddenly she dropped her phone and her body was shaking. When I see that I immediately hold her shoulder “Onnie what’s wrong?!!” see straight looking in my eyes and said “D-dara at h-hospital, nurse said she… she was hit by bus” and with that my body start to shaking too.

 



 

 

Daesung

“yah hyung! Its not funny!” I said with throw my pillow to Taeyang hyung’s face “and you Seungri stop laughing!! Its annoying you know?!!” I throw another pillow to Seungri. “I can’t hyung it just too funny hahhaha” he said while holding his stomach. What? Fantastic baby dance woohoo  “Yah Seungri pick up ur phone”. He do what I say “what? Yah hyung its not funny, don’t make a joke like that.”  I see him talk to I don’t know who hm maybe Gd  hyung. And after hearing someone replied in another line, he’s face change into serious one and he put back his phone on pocket. “h-hyung..” I heard his trembling voice. “what now, seungri?” Taeyang hyung said with worried face, “T-top hyung at hospital.. H-he s-said G-ggd hyung was hit by a car”. And with that we hurried up to ontheway to Hospital.

 

After a few hours later….

Tabi

When doctor said tell us that Gd in coma, its like….. I even can’t describe this feeling.  When I look up to Daesung,Seungri and Taeyang I can tell that they felt the same with me. “Guys I need to tell you something. Lets go to Hospital’s Cafeteria”. We choose the sofa in corner of cafeteria. Everyone look at me with curious face, “what do you wanna tell us hyung?” Dae speak up. “Actually Gd ht by a car it was not accident…” “What hyung, then you tell us that someone arrange this accident?” I can see anger face at Seungri’s. “No its not like that! I see that whole accident, even before accident. All I see its like h-he do it as suicidal attempt…” I said while looking at they face.

 

Author.

 

“What hyung? R u serious? Is he got a problem? As I known his life perfectly fine.” Taeyang said with worried face. “Nah ah I think so. I think its pure accident hyung.” “I totally agree with Dae hyung!” Seungri said while look at Tabi waiting for his opinion. “But guys what I saw is he was just stood up at the middle road and like waiting for car hit him” Tabi said with serious face. “Well if you say so. But really hyung I just don’t get it if he wanna end his life. The whole world know he’s the happiest man.”  After hearing maknae’s opinion. Taeyang said, “let’s talk about it later, kay? What important right now is our healty since we have to accompany gd in hospital. So lets order food.” .

 



 

ok i know its really bad and really short

but actually i already finish this chapt and when i wanna give some author msg 

i click delete button and ta-da all my writting is deleted. 

damn.

so sorry my mind don't wanna work anymore

and i already upset so i will edit this later

so, wait for tomorrow yup?

mianhae. 

i hope u bear with me

xx