Disturbed Yoo Jin

When I Look At You...

Rian did not get to see Yoo Jin after the gig.

"Yoo Jineun oedi?" she asked.

There were a lot of people going out that she could not even get to the stage. She was hoping to see him, but realizing that her manager might find her missing, she instantly got out of the club.

Yoo Jin, meanwhile, was clearing his instruments with the ex-principal.

"I'm off," the young teacher said.

"Do not go elsewhere," the old guy said. "You still have to give your students some tests tomorrow."

"Aish, arasseo, arasseo..." Yoo Jin said.

He left the club, but he did not go to his cheap pad. He wanted to do something different tonight, so he went to a cheap motel in a disguise so  his students won't find out that he had this naughty stuff inside of him too.

"I am sure Yang-seonsaengnim is practicing some After School dance moves again," he thought as he received the motel room key.

*****

Inside his room, he saw that the room was not dingy, unlike his pad, which was next to Yang Ji Man's. He locked the door and placed his guitar and his bag by the wall, and he jumped to his bed.

"Ahhhh!!!!! The life! G-minor!"

As he was about to close his eyes, he heard some weird noises which seemed to come from the next room. He got up and saw a hole.

"Some peeping Toms destroyed commercial property?" he thought.

He accidentally looked through the hole, and he was surprised with what he saw.

To his surprise, the scene that he saw was the French actor Klint Antoine, levitating into the air in planking position.

"Hmmmm...." he heard the actor humming in a singsong voice.

Yoo Jin shook his head, dizzy at the shaman thing of his next-door-neighbor. 

Then, he looked back again.

"Klint Antoine?????"

Why was he renting a cheap motel room? Could he not rent a ritzy hotel room at Park Hyatt?

Yoo Jin got dizzy at the confusion that he got to his bed and fell asleep.

 

*****

The next day, Yoo Jin darted out of his motel room and paid his dues. He was not willing to remember the weird things which he had encountered last night. 

"Uh....I am still sleepy..."

He got into his pad and bathed. He thought that he was not willing to share to Rian what he had encountered at the motel room. She might  be shocked with his findings, and she might be shocked that he rented a motel room.

"Ah... babo, babo... Stupid thoughts,"  he thought.

He finished bathing, then dressed up to get ready for class.

 

~~~~

(updated...)

I intended to make Klint's levitation as the secret as to why Yoo Jin peaked into the hole, which was why I wanted readers to send me PM. I changed my mind. I will reveal it instead. Mianhae...

 

~~~~