Chapter 4

The Correct Mistake

It was another typical night at the Inspirit Bistro.

You cheered as hard as you can after hearing SamSung play. "Oppa! I love you!!!!!!" You screamed along with all the other fangirls.

Sunggyu took the mic. "I love you too Lee Hyejung." He winked and left the stage. Everyone turned to you and cooed.

"How cute!"

"They are such a cute couple."

"I can't believe he said that in public so casually."

"I wish I were her."

"Yah! Why can't you be like Sunggyu and confess to me like that?"

You blushed crimson when you saw Sunggyu approaching you. *Omo! I can't believe he heard me scream and confessed out loud to the public. Ottokae?!?!*

"Hello, my lovely wife." Sunggyu s his arm around your waist and kissed your lips.

"Hyung, for the last time, Noona is not your wife yet." Sungjong whined earning a threatening glare from the leader.

You chuckled and smacked Sunggyu lightly. "Yah! Don't be so mean to the maknae."

Now it was Sunggyu's turn to whine. "Why are you always taking the kid's side?" He stomped his foot.

Now, that surprised you. "I didn't know the Kim Sunggyu had some aegyo in him."

Everyone laughed heartily. Sungyeol shifted his attention to your best friend, Seoyoon. You noticed the two exchanging shy glances and chuckled lightly.

"So how about we eat something here?" You all sat down at a table and ordered some food.

Minutes later, Seoyoon had to go to the bathroom while Sungyeol and Sungjong spotted some classmates and decided to converse with them.

So it was only you and Sunggyu left at the table. The appetizers arrived and Sunggyu fed you. You chuckled at his corny joke and cheesiness, but the peaceful atmosphere was quickly broken when Woohyun and his crew arrived.

Woohyun spotted you guys and scoffed while taking an empty table which were two tables away.

Eunmi and Hoya walked in and saw you giving Sunggyu a kiss on the cheek. Jealousy over came her senses as she stormed to your table and gave you a slap across the cheek.

Many saw what happened and gasped. Sungyeol and Sungjong quickly came over and Sunggyu held onto you protectively. He held your face close to his and examined the redness.

"Baby, are you okay?" He gave you a kiss which made Eunmi even more angry so she pushed you.

"Yah! , get away from my husband." She screamed. Now that got Woohyun's attention so he came over to see what the commotion was about.

You gave her a resentful look. "Excuse me?"

"Yeah, you heard me right." She crossed her arms and looked at you with arrogance.

"Baby," Woohyun walked up to Eunmi and cooed. He wrapped his arms around her. "What are you saying? You're mine." He kissed her neck, but she rudely slapped and pushed Woohyun away.

You can tell Woohyun felt appaulled and heartbroken at the same time. It was the only time you felt bad for him.

"As I was saying," Eunmi smirked. "Kim Sunggyu is now my legal spouse."

You gave Sunggyu a glare, but he just shrugged in confusion. "I have no idea what she is saying, honest." 

"I believe you." You patted his arm and turned to Eunmi. "Look, we all know you are crazy about Sunggyu and never liked me as his girlfriend. Seriously, you should wake up and realize that Sunggyu being your spouse is just your fantasy. You have to wake up from reality and accept that Sunggyu is my fiancee."

Eunmi cackled. "Shouldn't I be saying that to you?"

Everyone was confused, including the always informative Sungyeol.

"Hoya, where are the papers?" Eunmi extended her hand. Hoya dug in his briefcase and handed her a packet of papers.

"This, Lee Hyejung is me and Sunggyu's marriage certificate and documents. Read it carefully." She threw it at you.

You read through the content and your eyes widened. Sunggyu was even more shocked to see his signature.

"How is this possible? How did you manage to forge my signature??" Sunggyu hissed.

"Oh, honey. I did not forge it. You signed it for me."

Sunggyu panicked and looked at you in concern. "Baby, I really didn't sign it."

You were speechless.  Sunggyu hugged you tighter.

Woohyun marched over to Sunggyu and grabbed him by his collar. "You son of a ! How could you steal my girl!" He gritted through his teeth.

You tried to pry Woohyun's iron grip off of Sunggyu. When Woohyun was mad, no one could stop him. He pushed you away and you fell on the ground. Sunggyu's eyes turned red and he punched Woohyun. "What the hell is wrong with you? How could you push her?" Sunggyu helped you back up.

Eunmi hate seeing you anywhere near Sunggyu and pushed you away. "Yeobo, how could you show affection to another girl besides me?" She batted her eyelashes.

"Get away from me before I make you the first girl I hit." He hissed.

"Fine, you can be with her, but you have to know she is betrothed to someone else as well." She crossed her arms.

"What?!" You and Sunggyu shouted.

Eunmi looked at Woohyun. 

"Y-You d-don't mean?" You pointed a Woohyun.

Eunmi gave you a satified smirk. "I mean you two can continue to be together, but just remember, it also counts as cheating."

Hoya pushed up his glasses. "Eunmi is right. You both have legal spouses at the moment so if you continue to be together, it would count as being unfaithful. According to the law, if one spouse finds out one was cheating, they can sue which can result to a massive payment as reparation and jail time." (A/N: I made this up.)

"Did you hear that?" Eunmi walked up to Sunggyu and looped her arms around his. "So honey, shoudl we go have dinner together?" She dragged Sunggyu away from you.

You and Sunggyu looked at each other longingly. *How did this end up happening?!* You turned and glared at Hoya. He looked away and walked out of the bistro.

You caught up with him. "Excuse me, but there must be a mistake."

Before you can continue, Hoya interrupted you. "I'm sorry, but I'm just a representative to state what is true. You can always file a divorice." With that, Hoya left. 

*A divorice? That would take a while and knowing Eunmi, she won't let go so easily. What should I do? I can't lose my Sunggyu.* Sungyeol and Sungjong patted your shoulders.

Seoyoon just came back from the bathroom with a smile on. "Did I miss something?"

Everyone looked at your best friend.

"A lot, Seo. You missed a lot."