Chapter 2

The Correct Mistake

Eunmi was pacing around her room thinking intentively.

*Hmmm. I can't let my Gyu Oppa be in the hands of that Hyejung anymore. I'm his soulmate. I just know it. I need to sabotage their engagment. Think. Eunmi, think.*

She tapped her chin and looked around her room for some inspiration.

A conviving smile formed on her face when she glanced at her laptop and cellphone. *BINGO!*

---------------

"No! Oh Eunmi, I refuse to help you. This is against my morals of being a lawyer." Hoya shouted.

"Hoya, you're not even an official lawyer yet, you're just a law student." Eunmi crossed her arms.

"So? Does it make a difference? I can lose my scholarship if I help you!!"

"Would you rather risk losing your scholarship which you won't if no one says a thing, or would you lose your girlfriend forever??" She smirked.

"W-What do you mean?" Hoya started to panic.

Eunmi took out her phone and showed Hoya. "Remember this??"

Hoya snatched the phone from her. "How-- you stalked me!!"

"Nope. I only follow Sunggyu Oppa. I have a friend on facebook who happened to be there that day. So would you help me or not?"

"What if I won't." Hoya snatched the phone and deleted all the photos.

"Don't worry, I have plenty where it came from. I'll tell your little miss innocent girlfriend that would have been going behind her back clubbing/dancing and that same night had some very intimate relationswith another girl." She smirked.

"You wouldn't...."

"I would, Lee Howon. Now, the documents?" Eunmi smirked in satifaction.

Hoya sighed in defeat. "Wait here."

-------------

That night SamSung were having an encore performance at Club Inspirit.

You were cheering wildly for Sunggyu. Of course you didn't go unnoticed by him so he sent you a wink.

A few fans recognized you as Sunggyu's fiance and asked for a picture or an autograph. Being the mannerly person you are, you did not decline.

"Unni! Unni!" a few freshmen girls walked up to you. "Can we get a picture with you?" They smiled innocently.

You giggled. "Sure, it wouldn't hurt."

After the picture, one of the girls held out a sheet of paper. "Unni, this boy over in the corner told me he wanted an autograph, but was too shy."

You nodded your head and signed the paper.

"You're so pretty, unni. Sunggyu Oppa is sooooo lucky to have you as a fiance."

You blushed at the compliments and sweet comments from Sunggyu's fans that night. You felt as if you became an overnight celebrity after Sunggyu's proposal.

When SamSung finished their performance, Sunggyu walked over to where you and Seoyoon were sitting.

"Hello lovely ladies." Sungyeol cooed.

"Yah! Don't hit on my wife." Sunggyu glared at the younger one.

"Technically, she's not your wife yet." Sungjong corrected and plopped next to the empty seat beside you. You giggled at the trio bickering.

A band decided to perform a slow song, Sungyeol walked up to Seoyoon, making her almost faint at the spot.

"May I have this dance?" He asked with a 90 degree bow and extended his right hand for her. Seoyoon giggled and and accepted his hand. The couple made their way to the dance floor.

Sunggyu turned his attention to you and was about to ask you to dance, but Sungjong beat him to it.

"Noona, would you dance with me?" Sungjong used his aegyo.

You were about to say 'yes', but the jealous Sunggyu grabbed you away from the maknae. "Yah! Maknae! Get your own girl!"

You chuckled at Sunggyu's childish actions. "Yah! Who said I wanted to dance with you?" You pouted.

"If you're not going to dance with me then who else would you want to dance with?" Sunggyu smirked.

"Woohyun." Your eyes widened at the sight of the enemy approaching Sunggyu.

"WHAT?!?!" Sunggyu shouted. "You want to dance with Woohyun and not me??!!?!?!?!"

"No, Oppa! Woohyun is walking this way." You turned Sunggyu around to get a good sight of the greaseball. Suddenly, the relaxed atmosphere turned bitter.

"What do you want, Nam Woohyun?" Sunggyu clenched his teeth.

Woohyun gave the most cocky and annoying smile. "Well, hello cutie." His hand brushed your chin. "We meet again. One last chance for you to ditch the hamster for some of this." Woohyun fixed  his blazer collar.

You slapped Woohyun across the face, making everyone around form a crowd. "I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in greaseball like yourself."

Woohyun's flirty face turned dark. "Well, then. You better watch your back." He warned. You stuck out your tongue at Woohyun.

He scoffed at your immaturity and left.

"Wow, I did not expect my girl to be so fiesty." Sunggyu chuckled.

"Only for you." You pecked his cheek and continued to dance.

-------------

"Hyung, why would you even want to hit on Gyu's girl? I thought you are madly in love with Eunmi." Myungsoo asked.

"I still am, but I know it gets on that hamster's nerves." Woohyun rested both his feet on the table and leaned back on the couch.

"You sure are something, Nam Woohyun. But you have to admit that girl has guts slapping you in public." Dongwoo commented.

"It was hilarious too." Myungsoo laughed earned a smack in the head from Woohyun himself.

"Is that Eunmi over there? What is she doing with a suit and tie guy? A date maybe?" Dongwoo pointed at Hoya and Eunmi at another table.

Immediately, Woohyun shot up from his seat. "Where? Who dares touch my Eunmi?? She can only be mine." He furrowed his eyebrows together.

"Sheesh! Possessive much?" Dongwoo and Myungsoo mumbled together.