Chapter 3

The Correct Mistake

"Here." Hoya handed Eunmi the two stacks of documents he managed to get you and Sunggyu to sign.

Eunmi smiled and hugged Hoya. "Thank you so much!!" 

"Yeah, yeah. Now delete the picture and let's pretend I have nothing to do with this." Hoya took a sip from his drink. "Wish granted." Eunmi took out her phone and deleted the picture.

Just then a punch came flying towards Hoya.

Eunmi gasped as she saw her acquaintance on the ground with a bruised cheek. "What the hell just happened?" Hoya groaned.

Dongwoo and Myungsoo came rushing  to the scene. Woohyun was about to throw another punch at Hoya, but Dongwoo and Myungsoo were able to get hold of the irrational Woohyun.

"Eunmi-ah, sorry about that. He had a few drinks." Dongwoo bowed 90 degrees at the frowning girl.

"Nam Woohyun!" Eunmi shouted. "That's enough. What the hell do you think you're doing??" Eunmi helped Hoya sit down on his seat. "Oppa, are you okay?"

"I should be fine." Hoya touched his bruise and winced.

"That bastard is all over you. I saw you two hug!" Woohyun screamed out of jealousy.

"So? That doesn't mean anything. Why do you care? We're not even a couple so get out of my business." Eunmi scoffed at him with crossed arms.

Heartbroken and angry, Woohyun left the cabaret, pushing anyone in his way.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Myungsoo called after the older one. "I guess 'The Grease' is not performing tonight." Dongwoo smiled "Eunmi, I'm really sorry about your friend. You know Woohyun can get a bit possessive sometimes." He bowed and left.

Eunmi uncrossed her arms and sat back down with Hoya.

"You know, you already have a guy that's head over heels for you. Why take someone else's guy?" Hoya raised an eyebrow.

"Did you not see what happened? Woohyun is so clingy. Sunggyu is my ideal guy and Mr. Perfect. Of course I would take him." Eunmi miled like an idiot.

Hoya shook his head. "Well you have to know, not everything goes as planned. So I'm just telling you, to accept whatever consequence that come your way." He was about to take a sip of his wine, but winced in pain from his bruise.

*We'll see about that. Now I just have to get Woohyun, that leech to be tied to someone else, in case he threatens Gyu Oppa.* Eunmi thought and looked around the room to see You and Sunggyu dancing happily with his hands wrapped tightly around your waist. *Let's see how long their 'perfect' couple status will last.* Eunmi sent the two of you a menacing glare.

-----------------

A few days later passed. Eunmi was sitting in her flat while staring at her phone.

*Why hasn't Woohyun called me? He usually does.* She grabbed her purse and headed towards Woohyun's place.

Meanwhile Woohyun was staring at him phone while laying on his couch like a bum. "Dongwoo-ah, should I call her? Do you think she will be mad?" He asked the older one worriedly.

"If I were Eunmi, I would be furious." Myungsoo added.

"You're not helping with the situation here." Woohyun said in a flat tone.

"Well-" Dongwoo was about to say something, but the doorbell rang so he went to take a look at the peep hole. "Dude, it's your girl." Dongwoo pointed at the door. Immediately, Woohyun shot out of the couch and went to get the door.

"Guys, hide upstairs!!" Woohyun shooed them away. Myungsoo and Dongwoo rolled their eyes and headed upstairs.

Woohyun opened the door for Eunmi. "Hello y~." He said in the most greasy tone.

Eunmi rolled her eyes and went inside. "Look about last night-"

"I knew you couldn't stay made at me. Afterall I am your Woohyunnie." He greased. Eunmi gave him a look. "Anyway, I wanted to say, I am furious about what happened last night and how you hurt my friend."

*Darn that Kim Myungsoo, always jinxing me.* "Jagiya~ Mianhae." Woohyun cooed and used some aegyo. Eunmi shivered and pushed Woohyun away.

"Please don't be mad.~" He gave her a back hug. 

"Woohyun, please respect my personal space." Eunmi pushed Woohyun away again.

Woohyun sighed and stepped back. "Eunmi, please forgive me? Please? I'll even beg on my knees." Woohyun was about to get down on his knees, but Eunmi stopped him.

"No need. I just need a favor and I'll consider forgiving you." Eunmi batted her eyelashes. 

"Anything for my honey buns." Woohyun pinched her nose lightly. Eunmi dug in her purse for a thick packet with your signature.

"I want you to sign this, quickly." Eunmi handed Woohyun the packet.

"What is this?" Woohyun was about to read the content, but Eunmi stopped him. "Just sign. I won't get you into some big trouble or anything." *Except a marriage with Sunggyu's current girl.*

Woohyun nodded his head innocently and signed the packet. "Done." He handed it back to her.

"Thanks, I'll be going now." Eunmi was about to leave, but was blocked by Woohyun. "What?"

Woohyun pouted cutely. "Am I forgiven?" He asked.

Eunmi rolled her eyes. *This guy is soo clingy.* "Yeah, whatever."

"That doesn't sound like it." Woohyun started to throw a mini tantrum.

"Then how can I prove to you so that I may leave?" Eunmi crossed her arms in annoyance.

Woohyun pointed at his cheek. Eunmi sighed in exasperation and leaned in to peck his cheek, but at the last minute, Woohyun turned to face her, letting their lips meet.

Eunmi gasp in horror. "I love you, too, Eunmi-ah." Woohyun formed a heart with his arms and pretended to 'throw it at her.

Eunmi gave Woohyun a look and left. *That's the last time I let that guy near me. Good luck, Lee Hyejung.*