Prologue: The Proposal

The Correct Mistake

Sunggyu was singing on stage with such passion, all of his fangirls were swooning by just hearing him. He''s thankful for his fans even though he was not a nationwide celebrity, but his number one fan that stood out to him the most was you, Lee Hyejung.

Why? Because you love him not only as a singer but as a boyfriend. His fans felt heartbroken knowing their favorite singer was taken. Some hated you, but you could careless. Sunggyu was in love with you, not them.

Some were crazy enough, like Eunmi, to even create an antiblog for you. Eunmi was 110% dedicated to Sunggyu and loved him a bit too much. In other words, she was obsessed with him.

But today was the day that changed four people's lives.

Sunggyu finished his last song and cleared his throat.

"Thank you everyone of you for coming to hear 'SamSung' perform today. Sungyeol, Sungjong and I are glad to have all of you fans, but there is a special someone I would like to thank in particular. Hyejung-ah, where are you?"

Sunggyu looked all over worriedly for you. A spotlight landed on you as you formed a confused face.

The crowd 'ooohhhed and ahhhed" at the couple except for one pouty girl.

"Hyejung-ah, we have been going out for quite some time now. I know you are still in college, but I can wait until you graduate. Will you marry me?" Sunggyu knelt down on one knee with a bouquet of red roses popping from behind his back.

You had a shocked face on as you approach the stage.

When you stood in front of Sunggyu, he felt his heart beat faster. *Will she say yes??

You smiled and nodded your head. "Yes, Sunggyu I will definitely want to marry you."

Sunggyu hopped up immediately and hugged you tightly. The crowd and his two band mates cheered wildly.

Some were happy bout this except for one crazy fangirl whose obsession changed not only her life but the lives of three other people.