Chapter 1

The Correct Mistake

Eunmi could not stand seeing the happy couple now engaged.

She left the concert early and headed home, but to see the most annoying guy on earth standing right in front of her house with a bouquet of pink roses, her favorite.

"EUNMI!" Woohyun yelled and ran up to her.

"Ugh! What do you want?" She spat.

"Come on, baby. Don't do this to me." He pouted cutely.

"Who are you calling baby?" She shoved him off to the side so she can unlock her door.

"You of course." Woohyun winked at her and attempted a back hug, but Eunmi shoved him out her door and locked it.

*Today is not my day. First, the love of my life gets engaged to another girl that's not me. Second the guy that is obsessed with me keeps stalking me.* She thought. *I need a plan. A good plan to make Gyugyu mine again.* She smirked as she the giant glossy poster of Sunggyu in her living room.

---------------

The next day at your university, people were coming up to you and congratulating you. Your best friend, Seoyoon came up to you squealing like a fangirl.

"KYAHHH!!!!! I can't believe you are engaged." She wiped a fake tear.

"I know. It was so sudden and he said he's even willing to wait until I graduate college." You clasped your hands together and sighed.

"Hyejung!" The sweet and charming voice called you.

"Omo!" Seoyoon fixed her shirt and checked her hair. You gave her a weird look. "Gyu-ah." You ran to him and hugged his waist.

"H-Hi, S-sungyeol." You friend waved shyly. You and Sunggyu chuckled knowing Seoyoon has the biggest crush on Sungyeol.

"Hey Yoonie." He smiled. Seoyoon almost fainted at the nickname.

"Sooo....what class is my wife headed to?" Sunggyu teased.

"Yah! Shouldn't you know my schedule by now?" You stuck your tongue out.

"HEY HEY! STOP THIS! YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL LIKE A LONER!!" Sungjong whined.

'Then go get your own girl." Sunggyu replied.

You giggled. "Stop being to mean to Sungjongie." You lightly smacked his chest.

"Yeah! See this is why I love noona!" Sungjong pulled you into a hug.

"Y-Yah Y-yah! That's my wife you're hugging!!" Sunggyu yelled.

"She didn't sign the papers yet, hyung." Sungjong teased.

"Oh no, hyung it's them again." Sungyeol pointed to a group of boys walking towards them.

Woohyun and his group of boys stopped in front of Sunggyu.

"I heard you proposed to a girl last night." He smirked.

Sunggyu protectively wrapped his arms around you. "What do you want?" He hissed.

Woohyun walked up to you and lean down to your height. "You know you're quite cute. If my heart wasn't taken, I'd probably go for you. You can do so much better than this guy over here." He pointed at Sunggyu. "Maybe our Myungsoo will want a chance with you, right?" He shouted back to his friend.

"She's a cutie." Myungsoo winked at you.

You rolled your eyes at Woohyun and his cocky friends.

"Yah! If you're here looking for trouble, beat it. Or I will inform the dean's office." Sunggyu said with a stern look.

"Whatever." Woohyun scoffed and left with his friends.

"Oppa, why does he hate you so much anyway?" You asked.

"I don't know." Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders. "Ever since I started this band, he started hating me and saw me as a rival. The music industry is big enough for the both of us.And it's not like we make a living out of it. It's just for fun. I will never get that guy."

You nodded your head.

"But promise me one thing." Sunggyu placed both hands on your shoulders. "Stay away from him, okay?" He held out his pinky.

You chuckled. "Okay." and laced your pinked with his.

-------------

"WHAT?!?!?!" Woohyun shouted at his friends.

"Yup. Last night she was at their concert." Myungsoo explained.

"I don't get it. What does that old grandpa have but I don't?" Woohyun clenched his fists tightly. "I have a great voice too. Girls go crazy over me. I don't get why can't Eunmi just see me as a man."

"Maybe if your changed that cocky attitude of yours......" Dongwoo mumbled.

Woohyun punched the wall and left a dent on it. "Why can't she see me? Does she not know how much I love her?" Woohyun's bipolar personality started to kick in.

Myungsoo shook his head. "This is what love does to a person."

"This is why I'm single." Dongwoo added.

"Trust me, that's not the reason." Myungsoo replied.