Lovey..Lovey...

KPOP High


Minha's P.O.V

It was the next day and Taemin got a little better than before. When I went to go check up on Taemin , L texted . 

L: Come over to the mall.

Minnie: Uh , Okay.

I got dressed in a white shirt , pink vest , pink checkered skirt , black stockings and sneakers. After I was finished I got into my car and drove off. I switched on my songs. 

DoraDora~

It was my favorite song. After hearing my songs I parked outside. Locked the car then ran to the entrance. Myungsoo was leaning on the wall , crossing his arms. "Oh, Sorry if I was late." I cried giggling. "It's okay. Want to go get some icecream?" He asked getting off the wall and taking my hand. While we were walking to the  icecream stand he kissed me on the cheek. "I love you Minha." He mumbled. I blushed looking down. He smirked and ordered two chocolate chip icecream. I my icecream while we were walking around the mall. "Op..You have a little- uh.." Myungsoo muttered. He leaned forward to me as his face got closer. He the spot that had a smudge. I froze . I blushed hard. Then he took me by the shoulders and kissed me. His tongue entered my mouth. I could taste the chocolate chip flavour on the tip of his tongue. "Mhm..!" I mumbled. I jerked back. "What the was that for?" I yelled. Myungsoo pinned me to the wall then kissed deeply. I could see in his eyes, jealousy and evil. 
After the kiss we went back to his place. When we reached there Taemin was there taking out the mail. While Taemin was taking out the mail , Myungsoo parked in the garage. Myungsoo got out and entered the house without a word. I shrugged , opened the door , shut it and headed towards Taemin. "Hey Taemin-oppa , you okay? No more blackout coma?" I asked leaning on the white fence. "Yeah, all gone. I feel better actually but you can still take good care of me if you want to. I don't mind." Taemin said shrugging. We both walked inside the house. Onew was nomming on a few chicken wings in the kitchen , Ailee was surfing on the internet , Jinyoung was watching some comedy show while Myungsoo went upstairs. Taemin brought me to the dining table. It was a huge , long dining table with a chandelier glowing above it. I sat down one of the chairs while Taemin sat beside me. He ripped open one blue envelope. "Water , electricity , mowing and pizza." Taemin muttered ripping up the rest. I took one pink envelope. It had a heart stamped to it. I quickly ripped it open , Taemin didn't notice this last envelope. I pulled out another pink paper. It had a long sentences. 

Dear Myungsoo!,

I really have a huge crush on you.  I've been anaylzing you throughout the years in KPOP High. This year I am in your class and I hope you notice me. Oh , >O< plus you're very hot. You look amazing everyday. I see you walk in your casual black shirt , checkered jacket , jeans and cool grey sneakers. Please do reply. This is a confession by the way , if you're wondering. Come visit me some time. I'll be at the back of the school after school ends. Meet me on Monday. See ya oppa!~

xoxo
Unknown


My eyes raged in fire. Who was this mysterious girl that's trying to take my oppa away? Myungsoo came in the dining room with a pocky in his mouth. "A stupid confession for you oppa." I hissed throwing it at him. Before Myungsoo could speak I was out the room and into my car , as I drove away.

 

 

 

 

OKAY ... SORRY ! >O< I KNOW I HAVE A LIKE 100 VIEWS + AND STUFF BUT I REALLY HAVE RUN OUT OF IDEAS. I CAN'T ABOUT ANYTHING ANYMORE. SO I GUESS MY STORY HAS STOPPED FOR A WHILE. :( I'LL TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING BUT VAMPIRE ROMANCE IS ALWAYS STUCK IN MY MIND. D< >O< I LOVE VAMPIRE ROMANCE. :333

xoxo. Saranghae you all! I'll be back!! Soon.