Hello Newcomer!

KPOP High


I took a quick shower and changed into my school uniform they sent me 4 am in the morning. I put it on. It looked really cute on me. As I got on my bike outside I pedalled down the pavement. "Hi!~ Minha!~ Ehehe.." My weird neighbour greeted. " off..." I cursed and continued to pedal. I reached the school to find a couple of students entering. I locked my bike beside a fence. I walked to the entrance while my hands were stuffed in my skirt pockets. I sprinted up the stairs to the classroom. 




I opened the door to the classroom as the fresh books in my arms were falling out. It was a riot. The guys were hitting each other with a baseball bat while the girl were gossiping in one corner. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Hwang Minha!" I introduced. "This is Hwang Minha everyone!" The teacher shouted. They all sat down. 

~Break~

"Hey name's Lee Ye Jin aka Ailee." A gorgeous girl said taking me by the arm. She pulled me to a empty classroom. Four boys were lazing around. "Hey guys , this is Hwang Minha. " Ailee shouted. 

"Oh, Hi! Name's Lee Taemin aka Taemin." A cute guys said.
"Hey , Jung Jin Young aka Jinyoung" A handsome guy said.
"Hello Name's Kim Myungsoo aka Myungsoo or L" Another handsome guy said.
"Lee Jin Ki ! aka Onew" A guy laughed.

"We're a gang... You want to join?" Myungsoo asked leaning on a table. "Sure I guess." I agreed. "Nickname?" Ailee asked. "Minnie.." I responded shyly blushing. "Welcome Minnie!~" Ailee chorused laughing.


~Home~

I got on my bike ready to ride back but then Myungsoo met up with me. "Hey Minnie want to go out tomorrow?" He asked casually. "Sure." I agreed throwing a bubble gum into my mouth. I pedalled off watching Myungsoo walk off while a group of girls drool over him. I rolled my eyes. Probably the kingka. I got back to my house. "Hey....Minhaa!~" My weird neighbour greeted again. " off." I sighed going in my house. I threw my bag onto the floor while I jumped onto the couch then switched on the T.V. 

~Five minutes later~

My  Iphone rang on the table. I picked it up. "Yeobseyo?" I greeted still watching the T.V. "Hey , Minnie..Do you mind if I come over?" Ailee asked over the line. "Wait what? How'd you get my number and my address?" I asked blowing a strand of hair out of my face. "School . Well?" She explained. "Sure.." I replied popping a bubble.

~Two minutes later~

I changed into my long brown sweater that it reached until my thighs and white shorts. The door knocked repeatedly. I opened it to find Ailee smiling as always at the door. "Hey..." I greeted. She came in then sat on the couch with her black t-shirt and jeans. "Why'd you come over?" I questioned her. Ailee looked at me then responded "I came here just for the fun of it." She giggled, I playfully punched her. We both did some activities like pull a prank on my neighbour , go on the internet , discuss things and watch T.V. 

~Sunset~

The sun slowly setted in the distance from my house. "I better get going it's kind of late." Ailee sighed from wasting all her energy, "Here's L's  number.." Ailee offered dropping a piece of paper in my hand. She winked at me then ran out the house before I could ask her why. I ran out the door to chase her but she was already gone. I got back inside and closed the door. It was L's number. I dialed it when I finished my shower , my changing into my night dress and doing all the chores. "Yeobseyo this is Myungsoo!~ Oppa is here for you!~" L laughed. I blushed. "Ah! Uh...Hey this is.. Minha.." I mumbled. "Minnie!~ Yeah! You finally called. Ailee gave you my number didn't she?" L said. "Yeah.." I answered. "Don't worry I don't bite Minha.." L teased. "Yah! Oppa!" I giggled. We then became friends. 
That night we talked forever until at 11:30pm he felt tired then hung up. 

~ZZzzZzZ~

My eyes opened slowly as the sunlight shone through my bedroom window. "Agh..Why are the mornings always so bright?" I mumbled. I looked over to the clock beside my bed. 7:00am. "Awh ~ I'm late!" I shouted. I ran as fast as I could to finish my shower , change into my school uniform , comb my hair , eat breakfast and pedal all the way to school. 

~School~

Once I reached school I saw Taemin signing signatures to the girls. I locked my bike to the fence then I stumbled to Taemin. I accidently tripped on a rock and fell into Taemin's arms. I blushed. "I'm so sorry! I-I was in a hurry , please forgive me Taemin-oppa" I gasped. I stood up and bowed for forgiveness. He ruffled my hair. "No worries Minnie." He chuckled. "Now, let's go.." Taemin said. He took out a comb from his bag. "Here..Use this..." Taemin offered. "Since when do you keep a comb in your bag?" I asked brushing the comb against my hair. "Always.." He laughed as he took it from me when I finished. Then his phone rang. "Yeobseyo? Yeah...Later on kay?" Taemin said across the line then hanged up. "Who's that?" I asked. "Onew.. He says he found a box full of chicken and that he might be late to meet up with us." Taemin explained grinning. We both reached the class just before the bell rang.

~Class~

Science... Oh god.. I wrote down the answers to the questions. Recently we were learning about the human body. That's when the door swung open. "I-I am s-sorry for being l-late.." A gasping Onew said. "It's okay.. please come in." The teacher said then continued to write the questions on the board. Onew gasped and stumbled to his desk. Onew still had chicken crumbs on the sides of his mouth. I smirked then continued. 

~After class~

I met up with Taemin in the canteen. Taemin was surronded by girls. "Hey uh, Taemin do you like girls with long hair?" A girl asked giggling while twirling her hair. I rolled my eyes  and pushed them aside. I sat opposite of Taemin. "Hey You!! Don't push us we're busy flirting with Taemin." The girl shouted at me. "Look, You better off or else you're going to get a smashed up face." I told her. Taemin chuckled lightly. The girl glared at me and her gang went off. Taemin laughed so hard when they went off. "Wow, Thanks Minnie for saving my life. " Taemin thanked me. I ruffled his curly hair. "It's okay. Just call for me. I'm not one of those girls that act pretty , put on make up and ty stuff like that." I explained to him. He smirked then ruffled my hair. "Next week we're having president week." Taemin said drinking his orange juice. "President week?" I repeated. "Yeah , they pick a president from the class and the person has to deal with the festivals. There can only be 6 presidents to deal with. They work all together to set up the festivals." Taemin explained clearly. "I would like to be one." I laughed. "Then everyone has to vote for you.. Last year Myungsoo , Onew , Jinyoung , Ailee , another student and I became the presidents. So yeah." Taemin said. I nodded. "You want some cookies?" He asked. "Cookies? You bake cookies?" I asked shocked. "Nah , Ailee made it for us today when she was gone.We all live together . Ailee , Myungsoo , Jinyoung , Onew and me in one house." Taemin said. I took one chocolate chip cookie out of the bag as I took a bite. It was delicious.

~End of day~

I walked off towards my bike. "Hey Minha!" Onew called out. I turned around to find him holding a big box. "What?" I asked seriously. "Oh.." He  mumbled. "Sorry , What?" I asked soothingly this time. "I wanted to know if you wanted some chicken." Onew asked as his face lit up like a light bulb. "Sure.." I agreed. I picked a chicken wing from the box , put it in my mouth , jumped onto my bike and waved to Onew as I pedalled off to home. Onew was a nice guy but he was a chicken lover. I should give him a present I guess. 

~Home~

I did my regular chores , I showered , changed into my night dress and hopped onto the bed. That's when the someone started banging on the door. Ugh.. I ran downstairs and swung open the door. L stood there smiling. "Hey , uh I was wondering if I could stay here over the night." He asked rubbing the back of his hair. I shrugged , let him in and closed the door. We both ran upstairs. I setted the bed for him on the floor. "Oh, Uh could you let me sleep with you?" He asked sheepishly. I stared at him then nodded. We both got into the bed . There was a very awkward silence. I texted Ailee. 

Minnie: Unnie where have you been?

Ailee:  Sorry , I was sick. ;(

Minnie: Too bad I'm scolding you tomorrow.  = =

Ailee: :) okay.. <3 

I sighed , turned my phone off then went to sleep. L closed his eyes and slept beside me. It was kind of awkward.


////////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sorry if it was a slow update. I had to think about the chapter for a whole day. Got me exhausted. PLEASE ENJOY! My 2nd chapter is coming up so please don't blame me if it takes like a load months to do it. ;-; I am a horrible writer I know. Please subscribe and comment. BE FRIENDS WITH ME!~ XDD YEAH!