President Minha!

KPOP High


~The President Week!~ |Monday|

I yawned as I pedalled to school. Oh god , waking early in the morning and going to school. Once I reached school , I almost forgot. L was still at my house. I texted him quickly.

Minnie: Ah! Sorry! I forgot you. Sorry , Sorry

L: It's okay. I'll come there.

I sighed , I forgot the kingka at my house. Wow. I walked to class still tired. When I opened the door the class was cheering like monkeys. Even the teacher was screaming. When the teacher saw me he paused then sat down quietly. I gave a weird look and sat in my seat. As I was revising on my maths work the door opened. Myungsoo came smiling. I gave him the "I'm really sorry for leaving you behind" face. He gave me back the "It's okay , I was fine" face. I felt relieved. Atleast he wasn't pissed at me. A few minutes later Onew came , Taemin , Jinyoung and Ailee.

~Lunch~

"All right students after lunch will be the voting president. Please vote for your presidents. Remember only 2 vote a day. " The teacher announced. Everyone nodded then rushed out the room. Ailee stopped to wait for me at the doorway. When we both walked down the corridor I hit her on the head. "UNNIE!~ Why! Leaving me behind in school all alone with no one to talk to. Like girl talk." I pouted. She giggled blocking my attack. "Unnie's sorry." She laughed ruffling my hair. "Unnie better be." I pouted. She swung an arm around me and laughed. "She is." Ailee said.

~Voting~

We all wrote down our votes. 

Onew and Taemin

I dropped my vote into the voting box. After everyone finally dropped in their votes the teacher shook the box. He then pulled all of them out. Read them . Had a smirk on his face. Once he stood up everyone was eager to know. He turned to the board , picked up the marker and wrote Onew and Taemin . Everyone cheered as Onew and Taemin stood up. They both walked infront of the class. The teacher stuck the president badges. Taemin smiled brightly while Onew ate some chicken. They both sat back in their seats. "Right , tomorrow we'll vote another two. So on the next day." The teacher announced. "Free time for everyone!" The teacher yelled jumping on the desk. Everyone jumped up squealing. Wow.. I actually love this school. Not much studies and more fun. 

Myungsoo went over to me. "Hey , There's a party at my house tonight wanna join?" He asked. I nodded. Myungsoo grinned then went off.


~Party~

I was in my black ripped-up shirt , jeans and black sneakers. I walked to the house. Lights were shining out . Music was booming from the inside. I opened the door. Everyone was dancing while their bodies rubbed onto each other. I squeezed in through the dancing crowds. I got upstairs , stumbling up the stairs. One of the doors had a sign. "Minnie!". I rolled my eyes , smirked and got into the room with the sign. Onew , Jinyoung , Myungsoo , Taemin , Ailee and a two girls were in a circle. "Minha! Come join us in 10 minutes of heaven." Ailee shouted . "10 minutes in heaven?" I mumbled.  "Sit down!" Ailee said. I sat in between Myungsoo and Taemin. "All right it goes like this. I'll write numbers 1 until 8. Remember your numbers! I'll put them in a hat. Somebody picks a random number. Whoever got that number has to go in the closet with that person and started loving!!" Unnie announced. I groaned , why did I even come? We all looked at our numbers. I got number 5. After we looked at our numbers we all dropped our number cards into the hat.  Ailee shaked the hat making the cards all mixed up. "All right , Taemin you go first." Ailee offered. Taemin took a random card. "1 anybody?" Taemin asked. One of the girls gasped. She squealed as they both got inside the closet hand in hand. Ailee shut the closet door and locked it. 

Onew:  3
Taemin: 2
Ailee: 4
Girl1: 1
Girl2: 7
Jinyoung: 6
Myungsoo: 8
Minha: 5

~10 minutes later~

Ailee swung open the closet door interuppting their love. Taemin was pinning the girl on the ground making out with her. Everyone laughed as both of them stood up quickly. Taemin blushed running out the closet and sitting back in the circle. "Was it nice?" I asked him nudging his elbow. He blushed and nodded slightly. We all squealed in laughter. "Next , You!" Ailee asked one of the girls. The girl picked a random number. "3~~" She chorused. Onew stood up all excited. They both got in the closet.

~10 Minutes in heaven~

Once we unlocked the door , Onew was greedily making out with her. "Mmph.." She mumbled. Onew stopped as he stared at us. We all snickered. They both got out giggling. "My turn~" Ailee laughed, picking up a number. "6!~" Ailee muttered. Jinyoung stood up grinning. The two lovey-dovey people got inside the closet. I locked the door making sure it was tight. 

~10 minutes in Heaven~

 

I unlocked the door. Everyone gasped as we saw Jinyoung on her Ailee's neck making her moan. "Ah! Oppa...More!" Ailee moaned. "Oi! Time's up!" I shouted making them both jump. They quickly got back to their seats. Wow... I couldn't believe Jinyoung and Ailee making out all of a sudden. "Myungsoo your turn.." Ailee mumbled. Myungsoo took out one number card, he had a smirk on his face. "5.." Myungsoo called out grinning at me. I blushed as we both entered the  closet. Ailee shut the door hard making me fall onto the ground. "Awh..." I moaned. I rubbed my head. It was definitely painful falling down to the hard wooden floor. Then something brang me up , it forced me sit in between two legs that were wide open. "Huh? Myungsoo oppa?-" I muttered but then something blocked my mouth to speak. Myungsoo was forcing his tongue into my mouth. I slowly opened my mouth allowing his tongue to play with mine. His arms wrapped around me. Am I really doing this to Myungsoo-oppa? He released the kiss gasping. He down my neck making me moan. "Sssh... They'll hear." Myungsoo whispered in a seductive voice. "Myungsoo.." I gasped. He stopped then sat properly. "Pretend we didn't do anything in here. There's only 5 minutes left." Myungsoo informed. I sat as far as possible away from him pretending that we just sat there for the past 10 minutes. After 5 minutes the door swung open. "You guys didn't do anything?" Ailee questioned looking confused. I nodded then got out. "See ya later guys. I gotta go back." I said. When I opened the door I saw that Myungsoo had a hint of sadness in his eyes.

~Back at home~


I sat on my bed thinking about Myungsoo. I was in my night dress. My pure white dress. Bink! Bink!~ Message~!

Myungsoo: Hey,Sorry if I had been too forceful with you. Please forgive me. Meet ya in school.

Minnie: *sigh* It's okay oppa. I had some troubles lately. You can be. 

Myungsoo: I have something to tell you...

Minnie: ??? o.o

Myungsoo: I love..you..


I froze when I saw his last message. Did he really love me? Or was this a joke. Tears dripped down my chin. "Why am I crying?" I muttered. I burried my face in my hands. Why am I crying? I placed my phone on the side table and fell asleep. 

~Morning~

I opened my eyes and stretched. It was Tuesday. 2nd President week. The first two president's were Taemin and Onew. I got dressed in my school uniform after my shower. I tied my hair into a ponytail since I got sports today. Once I found my sports uniform I folded it then carefully slid it in my school sling bag. I got downstairs and jumped on my bicycle. I pedalled to school while I received a text from Jinyoung. 

Jinyoung: Hey did you know Myungsoo's in the hospital.

Minnie: WHAT!? Why what happened?

Jinyoung: They say when he went off home last night he got beaten up by gangsters.

Minnie: Let's visit him after school.

Jinyoung: Sure the whole gang
.

Myungsoo? In hospital? Impossible. Myungsoo's a strong guy.

~School~

I hummed the "Sherlock" song by "SHINee" . I'm a big fan of SHINee. I've been their fan since I was 5 before my parents... you know. I scribbled down the answers on the maths work sheet , handed it in and called Myungsoo. "Yeobseyo?" Myungsoo answered in a weak voice. "Oppa.. Are you okay?" I asked. "Just fine... I got stabbed my a knife in my stomach and broke a leg. It's fine." He answered trying to make it sound like it's allright. "Myungsoo..."I muttered when tears drizzled down my cheeks. "Minha , don't cry." Myungsoo asked me. His weak voice made me even depressed. I hanged up on the line. I love Myungsoo like I loved my parents. I didn't want to lose him like I losed my parents. I held tightly on my Iphone. Was I really going to lose him? I dashed out the classroom. I ran to the hospital as fast as I could. 

Why does this have to happen to me? 
Is he leaving me?
Alone? 
He meant everything to me , the day I met him. 



I got to the hospital. "Excuse me , which room is Kim Myungsoo in?" I quickly asked tapping on the desk. The girl pointed to the 201 door. I quickly swung open the door of 201. Myungsoo was lying on the bed as his arm was on the side of the bed while he was holding his Iphone. I closed the door and walked over to him. Myungsoo's eyes lit up and grew wide when he saw me coming beside him. "M-Minha.. But you have school." Myungsoo croaked. Tears burst out of me. "I'd come here no matter what for my lover." I cried. His eyes had a small sparkle. "Minha.." He coughed. I shook my head and smiled. I leaned forward and kissed him. His weak tongue didn't have any strength but I still wanted to kiss him. He was a very forceful man but I loved him. His weak hand squeezed my hand. I released the kiss. "Myungsoo.. I love you." I mumbled. 

~Next day~

I flicked my mechanical pencil. Myungsoo just came back to school. The president yesterday was Ailee and Jinyoung. I forgot my sports. "All right ! Votes!" The teacher yelled. 

Myungsoo

I dropped mine in the vote box. The teacher shook the box and dropped all of it after everyone finished writing down their votes. The teacher read all of them. Grinning he stood up and wrote on the board. 

Minha and Myungsoo.

"Eh?!" I choked. "W-What?" Everyone clapped as both , Myungsoo and me stood up to the front and the teacher gave us our badge. We both sat down. I looked over to Myungsoo. He had a smirk on his face. Oh Myungsoo..