Love is in the Air!~

KPOP High


Taemin's P.O.V

The president week had all ready past. Now was Saturday and last night we had a blast at the club. Bink! Bink! Message!~

Minnie: Hey , You guys awake? I'm waiting downstairs at the door.

Taemin: Oh yeah , Coming down now...


I quickly got out of bed and ran down the stairs. I tripped on the steps and fell to the ground. I quickly opened the door. Minha was standing there with her cuteness. She was wearing a checkered shirt , jean shorts , a belt around her waist and her white high heels. "Where's Dara and Cheri?" She asked stepping inside. The puppies ran towards Minha. "Arf! Arf!" They shouted jumping on her. Dara and Cheri were our puppies , we found them in the streets so we took them.


Cheri  |Female|                                                       





hello,there,,adorable,animal,cute,dog,pe


Dara |Male| 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjY2kesyL0eCakNGgLnjs


I ruffled Dara's head. "Dara!" I cried out. Dara rolled on hiss back giving some attention. "So why'd you come over?" I asked cuddling Dara. "Well , I came here to check on you guys . Plus I need to tell you that we have a test next week." Minha told me kissing Cheri. "Oh?! Test!?" I blurted out , I was shocked because I didn't know. "Yeah." She replied giggling , she ruffled my hair making me embarressed. "I'll cook some breakfast , you guys better be up and ready." Minha shouted walking to the kitchen while Dara and Cheri follow behind her. I saluted for fun then ran upstairs. "Oi you guys!!" I yelled banging on a bucket I found. Jinyoung fell off his bed , Onew snorted and got up , Myungsoo opened his eyes and Ailee stretched. Jinyoung glared at me. I shrugged. "I was trying to sleep peacefully until you came barging in and started yelling at me." Jinyoung shouted. "Look , Minha's here and she says wake up to have breakfast." I shouted. "Now get up!" I got in the shower first before Jinyoung could reach it.

~Breakfast~

Once we all got downstairs , we could already smell the fresh scent of eggs and bread. "Wah!" We all awed when we took a glance at the food that was prepared. We all seated ourselves ready to eat. "Mhm.." Jinyoung mumbled taking a bite on the fried egg. "Why didn't you cook chicken?" Onew pouted. "I did." Minha giggled taking out a dish of chicken behind her back. She was hiding it. "Yah! Don't do that again!" Onew pouted. Minha laughed and gave the whole plate to him. "Okay , Today I have quite a tight schedule." Minha told us leaning on the counter. "Hm? Why?" Myungsoo asked , his head popping upstraight like a weasel. "After this I'm free with you guys but only for 2 hours. Then after that I have to get groceries , send a letter to one of my classmates saying that I finished the homework for him , gotta buy a book I need from the bookstore and finally do the chores at home." Minha sighed ruffling her hair. "Ugh , so much things to do." I finished my food and took my jacket. "I'll go with you Minnie!" I suggested. "No it's okay Taemin-oppa... I can do it." Minha giggled. Minha headed to the door. "Well I better get going. You guys wanna go anywhere? Because my time starts now." Minha said. I took Minha by the arm , pulled her out the door , closed the door and we both walked down the street. "Look , Let's go do the chores together okay? I promise..I'll help you anytime . " I suggested. "Fine.."Minha giggled. Minha and Me brought the groceries , sent the letter , bought the book , did the chores and headed back to Minha's house. "Agh.. Today was so tiring." Minha gasped pushing the entrance door with her shoulder. She stumbled to her kitchen and dropped her heavy loaded groceries. I dropped my pair of groceries beside her pile. Minha closed the door then went to the kitchen. "You want some cookies? Cocoa?" Minha asked, Pouring a packet of cookies on a plate. "Sure!" I called out sitting on the sofa. Her house was huge. There was a plasma screen T.V. Sculptures , Paintings and unique furniture. A few minutes later she came back with a plate of cookies and 2 glasses of Cocoa. "Hey , Where's your parents?" I asked taking a bite of the cookie. Minha's smile faded when she picked up her glass. She sat beside me , looking down her glass. "Well my parents died during our vacation. We went snorkelling. I was floating with my parents and I was only 5. Some sharks were lurking underneath , they ate my parents but left me there crying out to the world. A few minutes later a boat full of police noticed me. They rescued me. They asked me questions and I told them everything. Now I live alone. My parents money , I used it to have this house , these furnitures and this life." Minha explained looking down on her reflection on the liquid cocoa. "I'm so sorry.." I apologized sipping on my cocoa. She shook her head and drank her cocoa avoiding the topic. 

~After~

"Bye.." I shouted walking away , waving. She waved and closed her door. I quickly got back home. I felt quite a connection with Minha , when I'm usually alone with her. Bink! Bink! Message!

Minnie: Hey , thanks for helping me today.

Taemin: No problem

Minnie: I love you! Oppa! 

Taemin: I love you too..!


I chuckled as I read the texts over and over again when I layed on my bed. Jinyoung snatched it from me. "Oh my gosh! You love Minha?" He shouted. I grabbed the phone back glaring at him. Myungsoo came up and glared at me. "What?!" He yelled. "Look Myungsoo we can sort this out. She isn't your girl remember?" I said trying to calm Myungsoo down. He threw a punch as I fell to the ground. Blood spluttered everywhere. The pain was increasing on every throw. Then it was pitch black. Now I felt if only Minha was here. She'd stop him and comfort me.

~Pitch black to light!~

I opened my eyes as the light shone. "Ugh.." I grunted covering the sunshine. I quickly got up remembering everything. I cautiously looked around. I was in my bed but no Myungsoo and no Jinyoung. My phone was on the side table. Oh god , the pain returned. "Ah!" I cried out. My whole face was in pain. I picked up my phone and slipped it in the pocket of my jeans. I ran downstairs. I searched the whole house. No one was in the house. They were gone. I punched in Jinyoung's number. "Yeobseyo?" He answered. "Hey Jinyoung , where are you guys?" I asked. "We just went out . After you out from Myungsoo's punch we all left to go out." Jinyoung responded. I stayed silent. "Hello? Taemin? Taemin!?" Jinyoung shouted. I hung up. So they left me? Great ... Me alone in the house. I got to the kitchen and found a packet of chips. I crunched on the chips as I stood there munching. Then the door banged. I ran to the door and swung it open. Minha was there waving. "Oppa, I heard that you got hit plus they left you in the house." Minha said frowning. "Who did it?" She asked ushering me to the couch as I settled myself on the couch. "Well , Myungsoo got jealous of you saying I love you to me and I replied saying I love you back." I explained. Minha took a wet cloth and patted it on my forehead. "Aw..Taemin-oppa. I feel sorry for you. It must have been painful." Minha said patting the wet cloth on my bleeding face. While she was patting the cloth on my face , I wanted to just kiss her but Myungsoo would be even upset. After she finished she kissed me on the cheek. "Now , You stay and rest while I'll clean this messy house." Minha giggled ushering me upstairs. I stumbled upstairs towards my bed. I got into bed. Just as I was about to sleep my phone rang. "Yeobseyo?" I greeted when I answered the call. "Hey , we're coming now.. Does it still hurt?" Jinyoung said on the other line when Minha came in with a tray with a bowl of porridge , a cup of cocoa and a wet cloth. She placed it on the side table. Minha took the cloth and setted it on my forehead. "If you're hungry then just eat some of this and drink this. If you want something else then just shout for me.' Minha told me then left. "Hey?!" Jinyoung's voice shouted. I forgot about him a few seconds before. "Huh? Oh yeah what?" I muttered. "Is there a girl with you? Oh my gosh ... You're getting it on with girls now!?" Jinyoung yelled. "Hey! I'm not!~ Minha's here , taking care of me and cleaning the house okay? If you want to come back just come back. I'm fine here." I yelled back smirking. We both laughed then hung up.



SORRY IF THIS IS A SHORT CHAP FOR  YOU GUYS ^^" I'LL MY TRY BEST NEXT TIME!~