Girlfriend & Boyfriend?

KPOP High


                                                   infinite-korean-kpop-myungsoo-Favim.com-


Myungsoo's P.O.V

I swung my sling bag over my shoulder. I got out the classroom and into the corridor. "L~ L~" One of the screaming girls squealed. I rolled my eyes. I  grabbed their papers and signed it. "Taemin!" Somebody shouted down the corridor. The girls ran to the voice. A few minutes later Taemin appeared. "Thanks." I thanked him as I patted him on the back. We both got to the gate outside, when we saw a guy talking to Minha. "Name's Park Minjun. Here's my number , Meet me at the park." He told Minha. She nodded still looking confused. He chuckled and patted her head making her blush then gave her his number. "I heard that your name is Minnie as a nick name right? Well Minnie meet me at the park."He said. I raged inside. Taemin held me back. "No , don't we'll have to see." Taemin calmed me down . She pedalled off. We both followed her. Now we know where she lived. She got inside . Taemin and I went off back to our houses to change. I got dressed in my black shirt , red jacket , black pants and black shoes. Once I got to Minha's house Taemin was already there dressed up in a maroon shirt , jeans and black sneakers. "Dude! You look like you're going to a club." Taemin hissed signalling me to lower down so that I didn't get seen by Minha. 

~A few minutes later~

We saw her get out the house in a black crop top , short white shorts and black high heels. She took out her Iphone and dialed somebody's number. "Yeah , Hey . In the park right? Okay." She said then hung up. Minha got on in her sports car and drove to the park. Taemin and I both got inside my red sports car and I drove to the park following her. 

~Park~

I parked the car behind Minha's car but we both sat there watching from the inside. "Hey !" Minjun shouted. He swung an arm around her. I grabbed the handle of the car but then Taemin stopped me. "Stop , L you're going too far. Just wait and see." Taemin told me. I stopped and waited. They both talked and talked until Minjun leaned forward and was just about to kiss her. "That's it." I shouted. I swung open the door , got out and stomped over to Minjun. "Don't you ing dare kiss her. " I yelled, Minjun looked at me. Minjun got up and stepped over to me. He flung out a knife. In a swift move I pulled out my pistol and shot his leg. "Agh!" He screamed. Minjun fell to the ground as a puddle of blood spreaded around him. Minha ran to me wrapping her arms around me. Taemin got out of the car. "L! Shoot him in the head!" He yelled. I shot Minjun one last time in the head. As his lifeless body fell to the ground , the blood increased in a minute. "Oppa..Take me away from him." Minha stuttered. I ushered her to the car. I quickly got in the car before anyone could see me. "Taemin!" I called out to him. Taemin looked over to me. "Bring Minha's car to her house. I'll bring her over to my house. Come over when you're done." I told him. Taemin noddded. He got in the car and drove off. I drove to my house. Awkward silence in the car. "Don't you ever go with a guy that you don't ing know." I scolded her. Minha looked over to the window as she sniffed. "Don't ing cry!" I yelled. She cried. I sighed as we reached the house. When I parked out , I pulled her over , got in the house and pinned her onto the door. "I'm sorry , but I just hate it when you go out with another guy." I sighed. She slowly caressed my face. I kissed her. She wrapped her arms around me . We started making out. Suddenly the door swung open making Minha fall ontop of me as I fell to the ground. Taemin stopped in his tracks when he saw us. "What?! You guys are doing it on the floor?! What the !" Taemin cried out panicking. "Dude , I didn't do it. You pushed us on the floor to make us position like this." I yelled at him. Taemin chuckled walking upstairs. "I'm taking a shower!" Taemin called out . "Sorry!" Minha apologized. She got up then ran upstairs. I got up as I staggered for a while , I dialed Ailee's number. "Yeobseyo?" Ailee's voice answered. "Yah! How long are you guys going to come back? It's almost sunset." I shouted through the phone. "We just stopped by a stand. They sell food here plus drinks. It's so delicious.  Onew keeps on buying chicken as usual , Jinyoung is buying  some chips and drinks for us and I'm busy eating Onew's chicken." Ailee explained , while there was chewing noises. "Hey! Ailee!! Give it back! My precious!" Onew screamed in the background. I hung up , the noise was irritating.  I sighed. Those guys really. 

~Night~

Taemin , Minha and I were watching T.V when suddenly the door opened. Ailee stumbled forward looking drunk. Onew came in throwing a chicken at Taemin and fell to the ground. "Hey! Take that back!" Taemin shouted. Jinyoung came in all normal. "They went out for a drink... I didn't drink any. Don't worry." Jinyoung informed. Jinyoung slapped both of them and joined us watching T.V. "Aish.. You guys." I cried , I grabbed them both on the back of their shirts and pulled them up to the stairs. I got upstairs , threw them on their beds then went back down. 

~ZZZZZzzz~

I woke in the middle of the night because of some sort of noise. I rubbed my eyes, I looked beside me. Minha was sleeping soundly beside me. I patted her lightly on the head. I got up , walked downstairs and opened the door. "Annyeong?" I called out. Everything was blurry but I couldn't see anything . I rubbed my eyes to see everything clearly. The moonlight shone on the waving grass. I closed back the door and turned around. "Oh!" I gasped. Ailee appeared infront of me rubbing her eyes and yawned. "Oppa.." Ailee mumbled. "Uh...Ailee you're still drunk." I told her. Her hands slowly brushed against my lips. "Myungsoo.." She whispered. "Stop...Ailee..." I hissed. Her hands slowly trailed down reaching my abs. Ailee leaned closer just about to kiss me but then, Ailee fell to the ground. "Ailee!" I shouted. I checked her. She was sleeping on the floor. Ugh.. This girl always drinking , laughing and doing stupid things. I pulled her upstairs to her bed. I plopped her on the bed and tucked her in. I quickly checked on Minha so see if she was okay. She was fine until when I was about to secretly kiss her on the forehead her eyes opened slowly. "Hm? Oppa...Come lay with me..I'm cold." Minha yawnned but then at the same time Ailee also yawned out loud "Oppa , come lay with me." I stood there for a few seconds. Who was I gonna choose? Two girls over me. Wow.. I slipped into bed next to Minha. I wrapped my arm around her , warming her cold body. She snuggled closer as she burrowed her face into my chest.

~Morning~

"I hate you Myungsoo!" Ailee screamed . She ran out the door and ran off to school. "Ailee!"  I shouted. Too late she was gone. "Agh.." I cried , I smacked the wall. "!" I cursed. Taemin , Onew , Jinyoung and Minha were standing in a line staring at me. "What?!" I shouted , I grabbed my sling bag  and stormed out the house and to the school. , Today was a bad start. I woke up when Minha was still clinged onto me and somehow Ailee got jealous. So now she's like this. I can't seem to calm her down. 


~School~

Now was maths and Ailee was sitting away from me. She was now sitting extremely close to Minha. After I jotted down my answers I headed towards the girls. "Oh hey oppa." Minha greeted. Ailee looked away avoiding eye contact. "Do you girls wanna hang out with us guys after school? We're going to a club." I asked them. "Sounds fun.." Minha giggled. Minha poked Ailee. "Hm?" Ailee muttered. "Sounds fun , You wanna join? Come on Ailee it'll be fun. Plus I don't want to be the only girl surronded with boys." Minha pouted. Ailee stood up and banged the table , she left the room with no answer. Minha looked down. "What happened to her?" I asked. "Ailee told me that she hates me more than anything." She mumbled. "But she sat with you and she's your best friend" I told her. Minha shook her head. "Nah, She said that she is my best friend but when she saw me clinging onto you in bed she got jealous. She says that she forgives me and that I'm still her best friend but...She hates you more than ever." Minha cried as tears dropped down her chin. I wiped her tears away. I gave her a warm hug. I'd never seen Minha cry this upset. "Just go to the club." I told her. 

~Club!~

Jinyoung , Onew , Taemin and I walked in the club looking around , analyzing the area. I was still in the same clothes I wore that day. The black shirt , black pants , black shoes and a red jacket. We all sat down on a white sofa waiting for the girls.

~A few minutes later~

Minha came in confused. She was wearing a black tight dress, black high heels and curly hair.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl9YiIbnGHplKYLGG33zW


We all stood up from the couch. "Woah Minnie ! You look adorable and y." Taemin complimented . I shoved him in the stomach , Taemin grunted falling back onto the couch. Minha bowed and smiled. "Thanks you guys." She laughed. "Where's Ailee?" Jinyoung asked playing with Onew's hair. Onew slapped his hand away from his precious hair. "She said she wasn't coming." Minha muttered. "Well that's okay let's just have fun here." I explained . The music was booming from every side of the room. Light were flashing repeatedly around the room. Bodies were grinding onto each other. The smell of  lingered in the air. We all started dancing as we all drank. I stumbled off the crowd , towards the bar. "Give me anything." I spluttered. The barman gave me my drink. As I drank it oneshot I felt dizzy all over. My vision was blurry. I couldn't see anything clearly. The blurrines was still there but somebody pulled me towards the couch. I sat down and tried to see who it was. When my vision got better , I could see Minha trying to snap me out. "What'd you drink? Oh Myungsoo , you silly guy." Minha chuckled. She wrapped her arms around cuddling close to me. "Sorry if I forced you here." I apologized , hugging back. "It's okay." She replied. "We better get going.." I told her. I dialed Taemin's number. "Yeobseyo?" Taemin answered. "We need to go call the others." I told him. "Okay." Taemin responded. I met the others at the entrance. We all got outside . "See ya later Minha!" Onew called out. "I love you Minha! Take care!" I shouted. Minha giggled and went in her car then drove off. The others nudged me. "What?" I hissed. "Girlfriend & Boyfriend?" They cried chuckling. I rolled my eyes as we entered our car and drove off home.