Love fight

who are you?

 

Sa Ra’s POV:

 

We all stuttered as Hwan Jin arrived at our table and said out loud saying to stop the marriage thingy.

“Annyeong-hasaeyo ommonim, ahjussi, Sae Yoon-ssi. Sorry for interrupting the dinner, but please let Sa Ra marry me instead. This man doesn’t deserve to marry Sa Ra,” he said and bowed few times to my mother.

What? He had been following us all this time.

“Yahh! Who are you? What are you doing here?” my mother suddenly said. I can see she is mad.

“Ommonim, my name is Park Hwan Jin. I am Lee Sa Ra’s boyfriend, not him,” he appointed at Jaejoong.

As usual Jaejoong in the end will give a big smirk.

“Are you kidding me? You were,” Jaejoong said.

“Just shut the up! Sa Ra, please explain the truth. Tell them the truth that we had been together almost 3 years.I bet Sae Yoon knows everything about us,” He then pleaded me and kneel me.

“Sa Ra, will you marry me,” omo! He proposed me?

“Yahh! What are you doing, proposing my fiancée?” Jaejoong stood up and gave him a punch.

The situation became chaotic as they both keep fighting in the resataurant.

All of us were trying to calm them down.

“You both, stop the fight! For God Sake,” I said as I try to pull away Jaejoong from fight.

“Stop! I said stop, Stop you guys! Or else Sa Ra won’t get married either both of you,” my mom stomped the table.

They both then get shocked and stop the fight.

“Sorry, omonim.” They said in unison.

“I don’t care who ever Sa Ra’s boyfriend is, as for me, it’s her happiness. I never expect that today it will turn out this way,” she then let a big sigh.

“Today is actually the day to introduce my husband-to-be to my kids, and why this jerk coming all the way and interrupt the moment,” she knocked Hwan Jin’s head.

“Ahh.. so it’s not Sa Ra’s wedding, it’s yours then. Pheww.. That was relieved. Congratulations Omonim!” he said and mom knocked his head again.

“Yah! Who ever let you to call me omonim?” he then his head, bear in pain.

“Enough, let’s just hear what Sa Ra wants to say, let her choose then,” finally, my soon to be dad voiced out.

“Thank you, ahjussi,” I said and bowed to him.

“Boys, listen to me. It’s been a day, and I never really thought that it will turn out this way. And you Hwan Jin, don’t you get it? We are over. Remember? You’re the one who ended it,” I said and shed my tears.

“Sa Ra-ah, I am sorry, you know… people did mistakes. Please give me a chance,” he pleaded me again and this time he holds my hand.

To be truth, I still do love Hwan Jin, yeah, he’s been my boyfriend for three years, and we just broke up about two weeks. He’s right, there’s no way I could forget him that such short period.

And Jaejoong, how it will be going then? My family thought that he is my boyfriend now and he is the one that I’ll be married soon.

Aishh.. What to do?

Right now, to be honest, I’ll go for Hwan Jin. I’ve been waiting for him to propose me for thousand years, and now he’s doing it!

That was totally awe me.

But I can’t let Jaejoong just like that, ahhhhhh! This is hard.

And to think it over, Hwan Jin dumped me! He left me for other woman.

“Listen, I am not going to choose who will be my husband today anyway. I’ll let you know once I had done my thought,” I said, trying to be tough.

“Okay. I guess both of you get the answer then,” again my dad-to-be wrap up the session.

“I know you’ll consider it, and I am exactly known that you still love me,” Hwan Jin said and hugged me.

As I was hugged by Hwan Jin, I can see clearly Jaejoong’s face, he was smiling at me.

“Sorry,” I murmured, and then he showed me ‘it’s okay’ sign.

 

After the dinner, me and Jaejoong went ahead to my apartment.

Today, I’ll be staying at my own apartment with him.

As my dad-to-be is going to move at mom’s place. They are getting married this weekend! Ohh, I am happy for her.

Today should be the best dinner ever, but Hwan Jin just ruined it.

“Sa Ra, do you still love him?” Jaejoong asked me as we both walked together in the street.

“Hmmm… I don’t know. It’s too complicated,” I said and letting a big sigh.

“So, there’s still a feeling right?” he said and giggled.

“Why are you laughing?” I asked him.

He then stopped in front of me.

“It’s because currently I am confused. Just like you,” he said and then started to walk backward.

“Confused about what?” I asked him.

He stooped again. In sudden, he grabbed my shoulder, leaned his head forward and KISSED me.

“About this,”

 

We both arrived at my apartment.

“Sorry about the kiss, but I think, now I have to tell you that I am taking this battle to win you over seriously,” he said.

Oh my God, did he fell for me? Ahh.. things are getting too complicated.

I sat on the couch, switched on the TV. Pretending that I did not hear him.

“Sa Ra, did you hear me? I said I’m taking this seriously,” that can’t be, how can he? I mean like me?

“Umm.. Jaejoong, I think you still confused. You still unconscious. Tomorrow let’s go the hospital,” I said.

“No, I mean it,” he said and join me sit at the couch. He brought me a glass of plain water.

“Mmm.. how about your family? We need to find them right?” I said eagerly. Yeah that would be the best way to console him.

“Hmm… That doesn’t matter, once I met them, I’ll introduce you to them,” he said and my hair.

“Don’t sleep late, I’ll be sleeping outside on the couch, so get up go to your room,” he said and pulled me and bring me to my room.

“Night!” he said and closed the door.

“Aishh.. what am I going to do?” that night is obviously going to be a long night.