The Truth

who are you?

 

It’s been three days since Jaejoong was missing. I had given up searching for him any longer since I barely had to accept the fact that he was actually re-united with his missing family.

It was lunch time. The rest of the staffs have already gone to grab their lunch, while me sitting in the office alone. I don’t feel like going out either,

I did not want that I’ll be end up meeting Hwan Jin and quarrelled about the same thing over and over again.

“Hey Sa Ra, not going for lunch?” Pil Suk one of my officemates asked me.

“Nope, I just took my breakfast and still not hungry,” I lied.

“Okay then, but if you want to order anything, just text me okay,” I nodded.

She was being nice with me ever since I moved to this department. Yeah, she’s kind of one of the closest friend I have here. However, she knew nothing about my love life. It’s a bit hard for me to share my love life with other than my family member.

Blame me for that. They are clueless about me.

Suddenly Sae Yoon called me.

“Yeobsayeo…” I said.

“Unnie, you have to come to the Coffee Shop near your office faster! I’ll be waiting! Paali!” she screamed through the line and hung up.

“What’s the urgent matter?” I muttered.

I grabbed my phone and my purse and walked out from my office.

As I walked off from the building, I saw Sae Yoon walked towards me.

“What’s the matt…” unable to finish my sentences, instead she pulled me and brought me to the Coffee Shop nearby.

“Look! Isn’t that Jaejoong? I thought you were searchi…” she keeps panting.

Yeah I told her that I was looking for Jaejoong and I did tell her everything about Jaejoong.

Okay snapped out! Great that was the face I’ve been looking all this while. He works here?

Me and my sister get into the Café and take our sit.

“Unnie, why is he…” she looked at me.

“I have no idea either, so stop asking me,” I said and not to leave my sight towards him.

“Yes miss, may I get your order?” a waiter just came and about to take our order.

“Hmmm… I want…” I cut Sae Yoon words and,

“I want that staff to take the order instead,” I was pointing directly to Jaejoong who was quite busy taking others’ orders.

“Just a moment,” he then leave walked towards Jaejoong.

I saw Jaejoong nodded and he looked at us. He then walked with his pen and paper in his hand.

“Yes miss, may I take your order,” he said.

“Hmmm… ” It was damn awkward.

It has been quite few minutes and we both just halting since I was still don’t know what to say.

“I am sorry miss, I have a lot of work to do. Could you please…” he said.

“Fine then, just give me a coffee. And for my sister… what do you want Sa Ra unnie?” Sae Yoon stared at me.

“Hmmm… it’s okay,” I closed the menu and gave it to him and he was about to leave our table.

“Alright then, thank you. The coffee will be send to you after,” he said and picking up the menu.

“Wait!” I screamed out.

He turned back.

“How have you been doing? It has been a week,” I said.

“Sorry? I don’t really get you.” He exclaimed.

“Stop pretending! I knew you know me. Don’t pretend like we are strangers!” I said to him.

“Sorry miss, but I guessed you have wrongly…”

“Nope, you are Kim Jaejoong right? I am Lee Sa Ra, I know you were just pretending not to know me! You gave a letter right before you left me.” I exclaimed.

“I… don’t know… you… miss. I am sorry,”

I was too mad and I decided to get out from the Café. I could not take it any longer.

Sae Yoon was shocked and followed me out from the café.

“Unnie, I am sorry I shouldn’t…”

“I am fine. Just go back home,” I was holding my tears.

“Are you sure? If you need me to comfort you, it’s okay. I can. Besides, I think it’s was my fault,” she said.

“I am sure. Just go besides lunch time is about to end and I have to go back to my office,” I said and hugged her.

“Alright unnie, I am sorry. Don’t do anything stupid okay. Anything just calls me,” she said and walked towards the bus stop.

I left and was unable to hold my tears anymore. It was pain. Why do I have to like him? And If I have, why must right after he left me?

It was pain though. Kim Jaejoong, I hate you so much.

Thanks for missing, and now I just realized that I was fell for you.

 

Jaejoong’s POV:

Oh God! What she’s doing here, with her sister?

I saw she was mad at me. I knew, but I can’t. After she figured out that I was working here, I do not know what to do.

Do I have to pretend like I know her and lie to her again.

I mean, I lied to her that I have found my family. Unfortunately it was no.

I left her house for a reason.

The day she was pissed off with me and Hwan Jin at her mom’s wedding, Hwan Jin actually had discussed something with me.

FLASHBACK;

“I knew everything about you,” he claimed. “You’ve lost your memory.”

“What…?” I said and shocked.

“Stop pretending that you both were lovey- dovey and all. I know it was all to make me stay away from Sa Ra right?” he smirked.

“Listen, you might right for your statement, but you’ve missed the important part,” I said and gave a death glare to him.

 “I love her, Hwan Jin and for your information that was not even pretending,” I exclaimed.

“Tchh… So romantic love story, you love her. Did she ever mention that she loves you?”

“Soon, I’ll make her. Have you forgotten about the competition?” I said.

“Stop it man, whatever- your-name-is. I know you were just lying. A liar will always lie lie lie and lie all over again? If you can fool all of us, you will also fool Sa Ra right?” he smirked again.

I bet if Sa Ra’s mother found out about you, what she’ll do? Woohooo!”

Suddenly,

“What? Are planning this? How shame of you,” I was slapped.

Slapped from the mother of the woman I love.

“You lied to me? All of us? Get out! You don’t even qualify to be my son-in-law! I hate liar!” I was stunned. Got shock from the sudden action.

“But ommonim…. I love Sa Ra,” I said begging her.

“Don’t call me ommonim, I am not your mother. Leave Sa Ra and don’t ever come back,”

It was too speechless. It’s getting dark and I walked slowly out from the convention hall and straight towards the apartment.

I know, I had been coward and at least I should defence my love story until the end, but I realize the fact that it was only me who fell for her, I decide to leave.

 


Hey guys, it was a quick update, sorry. and thanks for reading! Do subcribes! :D