The Truth.

who are you?

"Ugh. I hate myself," I said as I stepped and enter the coffee shop. I look around to find where's Jaejoong.

No sign. Is he quit? For God sake Sa Ra, you scared him last time.

"Miss, what would you like to order," the waiter asked me.

"Urm. Iced Latte please," I said and still looking around.

"Excuse me.. Urm.. I would like to ask something, do you have possibly have a..," not finishing my sentence I heard one of the staff yelling.

"Jae! You forgot your apartment keys! Aigoo this brat. Always have something left behind," he said. Unfortunately, he did not hear and the staff to catch him up.

"Excuse me, you can gave me those keys, I am about to go to his house," I said to him.

"What? Who are you? Sorry but, how can I trust you," he said.

"I am.. Jaejoong's..," what should I say?

"Who?"

"Frien.. *sigh* girlfriend," me has gone crazy. Like seriously. Whatever cross my mind.

"Everybody claims..," he keeps saying nonsense things and I was afraid I lost Jaejoong's track so I snatch the keys

.

"Sorry! He might ride the train by now, got to catch up! Later, thanks!"

As I turned around, I saw he's facing me. Omo! Since when he's here? Did he hear everything?

"Keys." He simply said.

"What?" I asked blankly. He pointing at the keys I held.

"Ohh. Here. We need to talk," I said but he walk away.

"Sorry miss, I don't know you," he said without looking at me.

"Stop saying those ing liar sentences. You're bad at lying,"

"Just go away, I mean it. I am not the person as you said," he claimed and walk coldly.

"Shushh.. Really. I know you Jaejoong," I keep walking behind him.

"Stop it, or I call the police. You are disturbing me. Now just walk off would ya?" He yelled out at me and fastened his pace.

"But... I... I .. Missed you Jaejoong," I said unable to hold it anymore.

"And.. You've promised that you'll be with me even though you gets your memory back.." I said sobbingly.

He turn around. And faced me.

"*Sigh* Just.. Just go home," he said and walk away.

I ran to him and hug him.

"I miss you Jaejoong, and I.." It's even hard to admit. And my heart starts to beat hardly.

I wiped my tears, " I.. Love you, don't leave me you fool,"

He about to pull off, " Pleasee.." I begged. Sobbing hardly.

Jaejoong's POV:

"Please.."

Seriously, and truthfully I missed her too. Of course l love her.

Do I have to pretend that it's not the 'Jaejoong' or tell her the truth.

Aishh as if she's going to believe it.

I turned around, and look at her.

"People are watching," I said.

"Fine let's talk. But not here," I pulled her hand and walk together to my place.

"Here, let's get in." I said as we both arrived at my apartment.

"Have a sit, let me get something for you," I simply said and bring a cup of coffee.

"You are now good at making coffee," she said.

"So..," I said not knowing how to start.

"Jae, let's go back," she said. Looking straight to the ground.

"Look.., firstly let me say that I am sorry. For saying that I don't know you. It's just hard...,"

"Apology accepted," she said.

"And secondly, we can't be together. You got your own life. So do I," I said.

"Sa Ra, have you read it? It's just stupid affection," she about to cry. I could sense it.

"You make me love you, you have to take the responsibility. No matter what. You know what, deep inside me keep saying that you were telling lies... Again. Promise me Jae, no more lies."

"Fine. But just go Sa Ra-ah, you have Hwan Jin with you," I said look away. Bearing the pain.

"That bastards again! He just nothing. He's the past. Past never happen again Jaejoong, for God sake! Do I have to tell you that!" She yelled at me.

"The letter you gave me, all lies right?"

It's hard to answer, but yes. I have to tell her the truth. I can't lie to her anymore.

"About my parents.. About my memory.. And about.." I stopped. No Jaejoong. You shouldn't said that.

"About.. Loving me?" Finally she said it.

"You promise me Jae," she's right. I have promise her that I won't lie.

"Sorry Sa Ra, I have something to do, you have to leave," I said and walk to the door.

"ANSWER ME!" She exclaimed.

"FINE! I LIE ABOUT NOT LOVING YOU! Are you satisfy now?"

She ran to me and hug me.

"Thanks Jae! Thanks." She crying hardly.

I hug her back. And remain hugging like forever letting all the pain.

Soon, I tell her about the night. That was not supposed a hero do in a drama right? But, since I am not getting any harm by telling her so, so I told her.

"It's my fault. I was the one who planned it in the first place," she claimed.

"I was wrong too. At least, I don't have to agree with you," I said caressing her hair.

"Hey, I have something to tell you. Since we cleared everything. About the lies, the problems, feelings and so on.. Now let me tell you a tiny dirty little secret," she looked at me.

"What? Dirty? Are you getting a little bit ert right now?" I laughed.

"No! Aish! It's about your amnesia," she sighed.

"Amnesia?" I frowned.

"I caused it. It happened because of me. I was the one who made you lost your memory," she said and she was about to cry.

"You what?!!"