Kisses

Hold It! That's My Creampuff!

Chapter 5
Kisses


So here we are in the cafeteria again. The deed Changmin made me do yesterday was by far the most embarassing thing that ever happened in my entire high school life. Some of the boys inside those locker rooms would snicker everytime they pass by me. It makes me want to punch them in their faces to show 'em that they're messing with the wrong girl. They clamped their mouth shut and got the message I relayed, which was a good thing. My cousin on the other hand...

"So... you're Changmin's slave?" Donghae, teased, elbowing my rib.

Okay so he has absolutely broken the "don't talk to me in school" cousin barriers. He even sat at our table during lunch hour.

Yuri, Sunny and Hyoyeon were just staring at him with mouths hanging agape.

"Lay off your cousin Donghae, I'm sure Changmin is just being the jerk that he is." Eunhyuk had said.

Well, thank you Eunhyuk! You are officially on my top 10 most-liked people next to my friends Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sunny.

"Oh come one dude, don't tell me you didn't find her face funny when she stepped in."

Eunhyuk, paused and snickered.

My fists tightened and shook as I tried to fight the urge to punch him in the face. You know what? Forget about what I said, he takes a spot in my "most annoying people list" next to Changmin and Donghae.

"Mianhe." Enhyuk apologized in between snickers.

Oh you better be sorry, or I'll make you feel sorry.

"Hey look, Jessica Jung heading this way." Sunny said keeping her eyes wary.

So the curious me took over my whole body making me turn my head over to where Sunny was looking at. Might I say, whoah. Her brows were arched up, her expression cold and hard and her hair was flying around like in those mean girls movie making a good entrance.

She stopped in front of me, staring me down. It felt awkward because the students were all looking our way, probably wondering why the queenka was talking to me.

"Uh... Hi?" I began hoping to blow away all the awkward air.

"You stay away from my Changminnie!" She snapped.

Whoah hold up! What did she just say?

"Mwo?"

I think I might have gone deaf.

She leaned down and grabbed my collar. She yanked me up, almost choking me. "Make sure you know who rules in here before you go around touching other people's property."

She let me go and pushed me back down on my chair. If it wasn't for Hyoyeon who placed a hand on my arm to stop me from charging, that girl would have been ripped into tiny shreds.

Before I could even open my mouth to retort, she was already off her merry way with her possy tailing her like lost puppies. See this was the reason why I didn't interact with my past schoolmates. I didn't want to get involved in a school drama as stupid as this.

"Wow. Looks to me like you're in Jessica's burn list." Yuri said after the queenka left.

"Her burn- what?" I questioned.

"Burn list. People who she sees as a threat and people she vows to make school life a living hell." Sunny explained.

"Don't let her get to you. She's always like that." Hyoyeon reassured.

She said that, though I have the feeling that there's more meat in the words that she said.

"Like that? I've never seen her yank a collar of someone before. You're in trouble for associating yourself with Shim Changmin." Donghae interupted. Seriously, my cousin doesn't know when to shut the up.

I angrily snapped my head to him and gave him a cold glare. "You think I like being with that stupid idiot? He's arrogant, conceited, full of himself, narcissistic, egoistic and just plain ignorant!"

After I was done complaining abut the said idiot I checked to see the reaction of my friends. They were all looking behind me with blank expressions on their faces with Donghae trying to hold in laughter.

I took a heavy breath. "He's right behind me isn't he?"

"I never thought you like me that much Sooyoung-ah." He remarked, pulling the chair beside me and sitting on it.

I turned to him and gave him a sarcastic smile. "Yeah, those words of adoration are just so deep don't you think?"

He grinned and draped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. You could imagine my annoyed face here now.

"Aw... my maid loves me so much." He reached out to pinch my cheeks and said, "Good news. You can work at the cafe later. You can tell your boss about your status report about working under me."

I slapped his hand away and pushed him off the chair. "Good, then I don't have to deal with your ugly face this afternoon."

He pulled himself off the ground and dusted himself casually as if he didn't care that I pushed him off the chair and humiliated him in front of many students.

"Well, see you at class Soo-baby." He taunted.

I froze with the nickname he gave me. Where did that come from all of a sudden? Such a pabo. I was about to answer back when I felt his lips on my cheek and when I heard a loud smack.

The color rushed up to my face when I realized he just kissed me in front of the student body. I looked around frantically in search for Jessica Jung, and to my relief she was no where to be found. Of course it's only a matter of time before the news "Changmin kissed the new girl" spreads like wild fire.

"What did you do?" I asked him, venom seeping through my tone of voice.

I could see the horrified expression on Donghae and Eunhyuk's face and the amusement written on Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Sunny's.

"It's a goodbye kiss. Get used to it." He smirked and bored holes into my face, making me blush even wilder.

"I'm your slave not your girlfriend." I pointed out.

He just chuckled and left us there, totally dumbfounded.

"Now Jessica is sure to be all up in your now." Donghae remarked.

"What is Jessica's relation to Changmin anyways? Is she his girlfriend?"

Sunny scoffed. "She wished. Changmin never sees the girls of SM High worthy of his greatness."

"But I guess that looks a little different now don't you think so?" Yuri chirped.

All their heads turned to me immediately. I felt like the whole world shrunk with the stares they gave me. What's that supposed to mean huh?

I let out a forced laugh. "I'm sure he's just playing around." I said before stuffing my mouth with something to shut me up.

Hyoyeon chuckled. "I think not, but we will find out soon."

After our awkward conversation in the cafeteria we all went back to class. Changmin was grinning ear to ear when I walked in, but he didn't talk to me (to my relief). When class was over, I figured I should at least tell my friends about my background since they seem true enough. Besides, I'm sure it's just a matter of time before Donghae slips out.

"Hyoyeon, can I introduce you to my mother?" I asked when Changmin already left for soccer practice.

Hyoyeon was a little surprised I said that, but she smiled nonetheless and said yes.

We waited for Sunny and Yuri to meet us up at the school entrance and used Sunny's car to get to the cafe. Sunny was the one driving now even though Yuri wanted to do so badly.

"What are we doing here?" Yuri asked when we entered the establishment.

The waitresses working around the cafe all turned and bowed to me before ressuming with their work.

"Why did they just bow to you?" Sunny asked.

"My mom owns this place." I replied flatly.

"Omo, you own this place!?" Hyoyeon asked, hanging agape.

They were looking around the interior of the cafe. Sure they shouldn't be surprised about a family owning a cafe, but it just so happens that our cafe is considered the best in Seoul *coughs* not to mention expensive *cough*.

"Junye, where's eomma?" I asked.

She looked behind me and smiled. "Friends?"

I nodded my head yes, so she went inside the kitchen to get my mother. You could just imagine the expression plastered on her face when she came out and saw that I brought friends. It was of pure happiness and it was a little annoying.

"Eomma, these are Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sunny." I introduced.

The three of them bowed to treat my mother respect and due to her excitement, she made them all sit down and offered them one of cafe's specialties; blueberry cheesecake.

"Your mom is really nice." Hyoyeon commented, taking a bite of the cheesecake. "And this is very delicious!"

The four of us sat at the table with them praising my eomma's cake. I didn't need to help around in the cafe today because for some reaason mom wants me to entertain my guests more than lend an extra hand in the kitchen.

We were in the middle of discussing a few things about me when the bell attached to the entrance of the cafe chimed. I turned around to check who it was and saw the grinning face of Changmin, staring at me.

"I thought he was gonna give me a break." I muttered.

Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sunny all turned to see what I was talking about.

"Seriously. I really think that guy is into you." Hyoyeon remarked as she watched Changmin, motion for me to come to him.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Hold on."

"What do you want now?" I asked.

"I want to eat cake, is that such a crime?" He pinched my cheeks and brushed pass me, making his way over to the counter. I watched him with wary eyes as he ordered a slice of decadent cake. He walked pass our table giving my friends a wink, before sitting at the empty table at the end of the cafe, just behind the divider.

Something was totally up with Changmin and I am not just gonna sit here and wait.

I marched up to him and stared him down. He just stared back at me with cake still in his mouth.

I raised my hand a little to abruptly and accidentally knocked over the iced tea he was drinking. It spilled all over his shirt and down to his pants.

"Yah!" He screamed standing up from his chair.

"Mianhe!" I apologized, getting a tissue from the table and wipping the ice tea from his shirt.

"What can you do about this?" He asked. I expected to ehar hostility, but instead I heard mischief in his voice.

I stopped wipping his shirt with the tissue and looked up. "What can I do about what?"

He grinned, making me feel uneasy. He grabbed both my wrists and neared his face to mine.

"Kiss me." He said, his hot breath lingering in my jaw.

My heart rate picked up and the world started spinning. There were few costumers inside the cafe today and most of them are busy with what they were doing, plus the table he was isolated us from the other costumers because of the divider.

"Mwo?" I choked out.

He smirked and crashed his lips into mine, making me freeze into my place.

"What the hell is he doing? Does he have death wish?

I wanted to so much push him away, but his hand gripping my wrist made it hard for me to do so. I shut my eyes and tried to struggle free from his grasp, but I couldn't. My heart was already threatening to explode out of my ribcage and it would have if he hadn't pulled away.

I was left dumbfounded and red at his actions. Why the hell did he just do that!? What is he trying to play here anyway?

I stared into his eyes and for the first time I saw someone a little different from the jerk I see everyday. It was suffocating me and I didn't know what to do anymore. He was just looking at me with that mischievous grin on his face that I so wanted to knock off.

"Don't do that again." I told him firmly before getting out of there. I went over to my friends and told them I'll go on home first and that they just stay as long as they want. They asked me what happened with Changmin, but I told them I'll tell everything tomorrow. With respect to my privacy, they said yes and let me be.

That night I didn't sleep a wink. Well who would? That was my first kiss!

Changmin, why are you doing this to me!?


Sneak Peaks of Upcoming Chapter:

"Why are you avoiding me?"

~

"Sooyoung this is Changmin's father, Baek."

~

"Open it Sooyoung, it's yours."


This story may not be plagiarized or copied in any way. If done so, I will raise hell and hunt you down.
Genre: Comedy Romance || Humor || Friendship || School Life || Teen Drama