Torturous Hell

Hold It! That's My Creampuff!

Chapter 4
Torturous Hell

[No photos for this chapter because I can't find one... at least no more food torture for now *evil grin*]


I stared back at my mother and father sitting in front of me, narrowing my eyes at them like I was a predator and they were my prey. We were at the den holding a family meeting right after we finished eating our dinner at the kitchen. Yoonmi was cleaning up with Gwen and Claire helping her. I could practically hear them from there singing a french nursery rhyme accompanied by the clanking of dishes.

"What did you two talk about?" I asked my parents sternly. I know I should treat them with utmost respect, but seriously, who wouldn't act like the way I acted? My mom talked to my dad about Changmin's little request and they were gonna discuss it with me right now. So far the grin on my mom's face and the serious expression on my dad's told me to just get up and walk out of there.

"I think it's a great idea that you serve Changmin." My dad said, breaking the ice.

"What!?"

I just choked on my own spit there. Did I just hear my dad correctly?

"Waeyo!? You're practically giving your daughter here for ion!" I screamed.

"Sooyoung-ah, serving Max is not ion." My mom giggled.

"Eomma!"

I can not believe this. First they didn't tell Changdevil that I was their daughter and now they're giving me away for slavery! Someone just take me away now. I wish a big hole in the middle of the room would open up and drag me out of this whole mess.

"The exchange that Changmin offered is very tempting dear. We can use the 2% that Changmin's dad will scratch off the interest to buy more high quality materials for the upcoming resort."

I feel like pulling all of my hair out of my head. My father is on business mode again and that is why they're practically selling me for slavery. It was horrible.

"I think it's a good experience for you to know what real labor is." My dad stated matter-of-factly. "You've been sinking in laziness a little too deep already Sooyoung. I don't know what to do with you anymore. Being the next-in-line to handle some of our property in Europe means you must know how to associate yourself with hardwork and humble yourself when you make it to the top. This is an oppurtunity."

I facepalmed myself and almost bawled out then and there. I give up. I'll serve the devil, but that means making his life a living hell. I'm still not done playing this game and if he thinks that he has won, then he has to think again.

"I'll give Max's dad a call." My mom quipped standing up from her seat.

"Appa..." I began, my voice already sounding desperate.

"I don't want to hear it." He stood up from his own seat, dismissing the "family meeting". In my opinion it shouldn't have been called family meeting, but "pursuade Choi Sooyoung to become a slave" meeting.

I let out one heavy sigh before going up to my room. Great. Now that Changdevil knows that my mom agreed to me being his maid, what will happen now?

I don't even want to go to school tomorrow anymore, but I knew that I had to. I was already feeling glum the next morning as I burried myself at the crook of my arms inside the classroom. I wish he was sick today so he won't show his irritating face.

"What happened to you?" Hyoyeon asked poking my shoulder.

She dropped her bag on her seat and sat down while facing me.

I lifted my head up and looked at her.

"Heaven fell on me and smashed me down to hell." I replied before putting my head back down again.

"Well that's... interesting." She muttered.

"Hey Changmin!" A male classmate exclaimed.

Oh great. The devil himself is finally here. Somebody hide me from his horns and pitchforks.

I didn't lift my head up to meet him. In any case, I burried my head further in my arms in an attempt to hide from him. But I knew it was useless. I could hear his heavy footsteps walking over to me with a smug grin on his face.

"Oh look it's my maid." He said, obviously standing in front of my desk. "I'll give you you're list of duties later."

I wasn't looking at him, but he knew that I was listening.

"You're list of duties?" Hyoyeon asked picking up what Changmin had told me.

She nudged my shoulder once, but I still didn't look up. In fact I pretended I was asleep.

"She's asleep?"

Changmin scoffed. How I wanted to just hang him upside down right now.

"She's probably pretending to be asleep to avoid me."

Binggo! You got that right you first class a-hole. I am avoiding you. Can someone give him points for being a smart jerk?

Just then the teacher had arrived and requested everyone to settle down.

I heard the seat behind me move so I figured he was already settled in his own seat.

"Sooyoung-yah, don't you think this is not the time to be catching up on sleep?" She asked pointing me out directly.

I lifted my head up casually with a sheepish grin on my face.

"I was not sleeping miss... I was... meditating." I reasoned out pathetically.

Changmin snickered behind me while Hyoyeon just gave me a "what-did-you-just-say?" face. Someone can hit me in the face with a baseball bat now.

Miss Lee cocked one of her perfectly defined brows and clicked her tongue. "uh-huh... well then, the next time I catch you 'meditating' you can continue it during detention, arasso?"

I bowed my head down in shame as I waited for a blackhole to open up under my feet and completely me in.

"Arasso..."

Class went by normally after that. I haven't heard one taunting statement from Changmin (much to my relief) until lunch bell rang.

I didn't wait for him to get up from his seat as I immediately dashed out of the room draggin Hyoyeon with me, startling her.

"Are you really that hungry?" She asked, her eyes wide.

"Yes." I simply replied pulling her towards the cafeteria. I sneakily withdrawed from my bank account so that I can have money to buy me some proper food in this school. Of course, I had to withdraw from the account where my dad didn't know of because he has hold of my other account. If he finds out that I secretely took money there I don't know what would happen to me.

I was eating my lunch happily while talking to my new friends when I saw an irkingly familiar face approaching our table. I was quick to turn around and hide my face as if he hadn't seen me.

"Why is Shim Changmin comming here?" Yuri asked her eyes set on the tall teen approaching us.

"I don't know maybe he-"

I never got to finish my sentence. He cut me off when he immediately got to where I was.

"Hello there Sooyoung."

I shrunk down in my seat.

"Go away." I demanded.

He chuckled and placed a hand on my shoulder. I almost want to Judo throw him then and there, but it's a shame I don't know that martial art.

"Tsk tsk tsk... are you trying to shoo away your master?"

"Master?" Sunny asked with her eyebrows cocked.

"Oh she hadn't told you yet? This girl right here is my servant." He said proudly.

I so wanted to make him choke on his words right now.

"Come to the school field after class, arasso?"

My eyebrows connected and then arched.

I stood up and turned around to face him and his towering height as I felt my friends look up to follow us with their eyes.

"Waeyo?"

"Just come." He said then dismissed me with a wave of a hand.

My fists shook with iritation and- take note people, I was not in control of myself- took off my shoe and threw it on his head. His expression was a sight to see as he looked at the shoe on the ground and then my bare right foot.

"What the hell was that for!?" He screamed earning attention from the students around us.

"What was what for?" I replied acting all innocent and angelice, but my horns and tail were clearly sticking out.

"Don't tell me my your shoe just flew from your foot and to my head."

I shrugged and brushed pass him, bending down to pick up my shoe casually and slipping it back on my foot again. "Possibly. The god Hermes lent me his shoe you know." I snickered and went back to my place in our cafeteria table as Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sunny gawked at me.

After a few good minutes I heard Changmin stomping off to the opposite direction mumbling some things that only he understands. My hand stopped mid-air from putting the cake in my mouth when I noticed my friends were still staring.

"What?"

They just shook their head and brushed what happened aside.

I shrugged and then proceeded to eat my cake. I never even knew I had this side of me until I met Changmin, and hell I am enjoying this wild ride...

or... not.

This is not good. He was right there in the middle of the soccer field saying goodbye to his friends... wait for it... with his shirt off! Boom! There, I said it!

Okay so here's the sitch. After lunch we parted ways as usual, with Sunny and Yuri going off to their own classrooms and me and Hyoyeon going to ours. During the whole afternoon, Changmin kept on glaring at me- which by the way I succesfully ignored- until the bell that signified the end of the day rang. He was all smiles, grinning from ear to ear when he told me to go to the field after I finish getting ready. I called my mom and told her I was going to be a little late, but she told me it's okay if I don't come to the cafe today. She probably knew about Changmin's little request.

So after getting ready I told Hyoyeon I was coming to the soccer field and she decided to tag along. Yuri and Sunny met us there after a few minutes of arriving.

We sat at the bleachers and I found out, my cousin Lee Donghae and his best friend Eunhyuk were star players and to my horror, Shim Changmin was the captain ball.

Damn I love soccer, and I was really surprised he was the captain of my favorite sports. I just noticed the way his hair would bounce when ever he ran around, or how dream-like the sweat on his forehead will trail down to his jaw and down to his neck. Also, he plays really good! Like hell, I think I'm going to explode.

Now here he is after practice, taking his shirt off and walking over to me. Me I say! Me! He was walking towards me, with his bare chest!

I could feel my face heating up as those yummy six-pack abs started to jog my way. Then I realized, they were too big now and so close lik I could touch them.

"Are you done gawking at my sculpted abs?" He asked snapping me out of my trance. I heard giggling beside me and when I turned, I saw Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sunny whispering to themselves.

I shot them a cold glare before standing up to face Changmin. My face was still hot and I knew that I was blushing madly.

"Carry my gears to the locker room." He said, throwing his heavy back of soccer gears in my arms. And might I say, ew! It was drenched in sweat.

"To the locker room? You mean the 'boys' locker room?" I asked, emphasizing the 'boys'.

He wiggled his eyebrows back and forth and just gave me a smug grin. "Let's go Sooyoung."

My jaw dropped to the ground in disbelief.

"Are you kidding me!? There is no way in hell that I am going to carry your stinking gears inside the stinking boys locker room. And I talk literally about the stinking part!" I exclaimed shoving his gears back to his arms.

"Now come on and be a good servant."

He let his right arm hold the gears while his left arm draped around my shoudlers. He pulled me closer to his bare chest, obviously doing it on purpose.

I brought my hand him and pushed him away roughly. "Get your sweaty body away from me and give me that."

I snatched the bag of gears from him, marched right over to the noisy locker room, opened the door and went inside while the players all froze at my presence. Without a word I threw it to one of the benches harshly.

They all turned towards me and there I was standing frozen in front of athletes with only skimpy towels wrapped around their waists.

Donghae suddenly came out of the shower stall and slipped when he caught sight of me.

"Sooyoung?"

My face twisted in disgust as I held my hand up in front of my face.

"Forget I was even in here."

I casually walked out of their and purposely bumped into Changmin when he enetered.

Without looking back I kept on walking straight to where I left my friends and grabbed my bag from the bleachers.

"I need to go home and throw up." I told them making gag noises.

"What did you see inside?" Yuri asked eagerly.

"Trust me, you do not want to know."

"Oh we so want to know!" Sunny exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking until Hyoyeon stopped me.

"Looks like you caught the attention of Jung Jessica." She said looking somewhere.

I followed her gaze and sure enough I found Jung Jessica standing there with her possy, glaring at me like I'm some sort of threat. How long had she been standing there to witness all that?

I just shook my head and looked away.

"I don't care." I said dropping the topic.

The three of them also dropped the topic as Yuri and Sunny kept on bouncing up and down wanting me to tell them more about the majestic world of the boys locker room.

I just shook my head many time refusing to even open my mouth while the corner of my eye caught Hyoyeon looking back at Jessica Jung with a worried look sprawled across her face.


Sneak Peaks of Upcoming Chapter:

"You stay away from my Changminnie!"

~

"Omo, you own this place!?"

~

"Kiss me."


This story may not be plagiarized or copied in any way. If done so, I will raise hell and hunt you down.
Genre: Comedy Romance || Humor || Friendship || School Life || Teen Drama