Chapter 71: The event of a lifetime (3rd person’s view)

Ms Author- Idol

“ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE...”

The concert hall filled with echoes of fans desperately wanting their idols to stand on the bright stage again. Any movement now could make the whole concert hall go crazy. Indeed, a spot light that was switched on with a bam caused uproar in the hall.

“WOOOOOHOOOO!!”  Kim Junsu yelled into the microphone. Park Yoochun stood beside him, all dressed up in tux. Both of them looked more than just suave. The crowd went wild! However, what people don’t realise was the stage set up at the extended stage. That trail of red rose petals that filled the extended stage; and that 4 white pillars making up a pavilion with rose twined up those round pillars.

“Did you guys enjoy the concert?!” Kim Junsu yelled out to the crowd.

“Neh!” The crowd roared in respond.

“Thank you, guys. We won’t be here without you guys, Orion.” Yoochun addressed their fans. “We really appreciate and love you guys. You love us too, right?!”

The crowd screamed their throats out happily. That last sentence earned a smack on Yoochun’s arms from Junsu. Cheesy much!

“Anyway, Yoochun, why are we dressed up in this special outfit? Aren’t we doing an encore in shirt and jeans?” Junsu questioned to answers he already knew. Yoochun smirked; he too, knew the plan.

“No!” The crowd answered.

“We’re going to have a very special event.” Yoochun grinned at Junsu and the crowd. “Are you guys ready for it?!”

“Yes!!” The crowd roared. The lights went off in a second and Yoochun and Junsu disappeared under the stage. Music was then cued to play at the moment, and 7 flawless men came walking out in their suits and microphone.

“Hello, we are infinite, we will be bringing you this song, hope you like it.” Woohyun spoke softly in the microphone, as they spread out on the stage in a line. As they sang the lines to ‘Just the way you are’, the crowd melted in their beautiful voice and melody. They waved their light sticks in the air, enjoying the special performance put up for them.

“Thank you,” Myungsoo smiled into his microphone as the song drifted into the last note. “Now, let’s welcome our main girl for tonight.”

The live band changed to a softer melody now – I swear by all 4 one. As the hidden backstage curtains rolled up and the spot light focused, Kyung Me stood shyly in her gorgeous wedding gown. She held a bouquet of white roses, her grin on her face visibly seen. The crowd cheered for her, all surprised by her appearance in JYJ’s concert.

At the other end of the extended stage, JYJ all rose up onto the stage. They took their place at the pavilion, JaeJoong as the groom; Junsu as solemniser; and Yoochun as the best man. Standing on each side of JaeJong, they awaited for the bride to walk down the aisle.

 “I swear, by the moon and the stars in the skies.” Hoya reached out for Kyung Me as she took steady steps towards Hoya. They exchanged grins, linking arms down the aisle of red rose petals.

“And I swear, like the shadow that’s by your side.” Woohyun sang the next line perfectly, as he took his place with Sunggyu behind Kyung Me and Hoya, walking down the aisle. The rest followed suit, by twos as they paced down the aisle. Kyung Me’s eyes flickered with nervousness and shyness, her hands gripped tight on Hoya for support.  No matter how long the stage was, no matter how noisy the crowd was, the only had each other in their eyes. It was pure love. Nothing else could break this connection apart.

“I swear~” Hoya sang the last line to Kyung Me. Kyung Me mouthed ‘thank you’, as Hoya handed Kyung Me’s hand to JaeJoong (unwillingly). Infinite then took on the other side of the couple.

“I would like to welcome everyone in this stadium to the marriage ceremony of JaeJoong and Kyung Me. So, JaeJoong do you come in without reservation in participating this marriage ceremony with Kyung Me?” Junsu was the solemniser for this special event.

“Yes, I do.” JaeJoong answered in confidence.

“So, Kyung Me do you come in without reservation in participating this marriage ceremony with JaeJoong?” Kyung Me’s eyes fixed on her handsome groom, in prefect white tuxedo.

“You found in one other your true love and treasure for a life time. This is the man you love, Kyung Me and this is the woman you love, JaeJoong. Before we begin, I would like to ask if anyone of you in this stadium hall has any object…” Junsu continued.

“No!!” The 8 of them yelled at the same time.

“Nah, kidding. I believe the Orion will support any decision we make, right?” Junsu smiled to the crowd, killing each of them with his charming smile.

“Neh!!” The crowd screamed.

“If you may, join your hands together and recite your vows.” Junsu turned back to the couple with a sense of seriousness.

“Kyung Me, my talented and beautiful girl,

Once in a life time, if we are lucky, fates puts a very special someone in our path. That’s when I found you. Everything seemed like everything just fits; and that’s because I found you. I love the way you call my name; I also love the way you retaliate me every single time; I love the way you try your best in everything; but I love you most for you who loves me back. You’re the life of my life. I promise to worship and adore you each and every minute of every day.” JaeJoong recited his vows with true sincerity and meant each and every word he said.

“JaeJoong,

When our eyes met for the every first time, I could never forget those handsome features of yours. All that you have given, including love, protection, your little surprises and of course Hero, the best gift of my life, I’m willing to spend my entire life to treasure every single one of it. For the coward me, you choose to take a step and enter my life in bright colours, lighting it up. You have become a part of me and my entire life. I vow to grow old with you and to cherish you for eternally.” Kyung Me said, though the imperfect vows, yet the most heartfelt words she ever spoken.

“Kyung Me and JaeJoong I invite you in this time to exchange your rings if you please and repeat after me as you slip the rings into each other hands.” Junsu gestured as Yoochun passed the rings to the couple.

“My beloved, you are more precious to me today than yesterday and you will be more cherished tomorrow than you are today. Please wear this ring as a symbol of my eternal love for you.” Junsu recited, while Kyung Me and JaeJoong followed. They slipped the rings into each other’s hands.

“Kyung Me and JaeJoong, it’s my pleasure to announce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.” Junsu announced proudly with a grin. The crowd cheered in elation as they witnessed the couple’s blissful union.

This is it. The moment where two different souls combined into one after so much hardship; the memories that both of them shared were more than words could tell. The feelings they had for each other never fade once; and the words of thanks they held for each other never left their hearts. Today, they unite as one body.

JaeJoong gazed lovingly into his bride’s prefect round eyes. He knew the exact thing to do as he raised his hands towards the bride’s face. Kyung Me anticipated, unlike the previous time at the alley, the prefect she had been waiting for.

JaeJoong leaned in urgently, yet softly as he placed his lips passionately on Kyung Me’s. Soon, Kyung Me’s hands entwined in JaeJoong’s soft supple hair while JaeJoong pulled Kyung Me closer, deepening the kiss. From now and ever, JaeJoong was hers and Kyung Me was his.

“I love you,” He whispered, lingering along Kyung Me’s lips. Kyung Me grinned, as she already knew that fact. As the faced the crowd, they saw elated audience and tears of joy. No one objected, no one booed them down. Kyung Me turned to Infinite, the protectors of her life. They were happier than anyone else, especially Hoya. Hoya stood handsomely, trying to keep his tears in place as if he just married off his sister. Kyung Me giggled at the sight, her heart warmed at the sight.

“Thank you, JaeJoong and to Orion who also choose to accept me.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THERE YOU GO!

^^ wedding chapterrrrrrrrrrr......! I was thinking of 3 years later thingy thing. However, i feel this would be more related to the last chapter?^^

Anyway, this is really the END of the story!!^^

Really enjoyed writing & thank you to all my readers. <3