Chapter 61: Back to Korea

Ms Author- Idol

“Hoya Oppa!” I waved excitedly at the familiar figure I hadn’t seen for 6 months.

Hoya stood handsomely, a wide grin hung on his prefect face; the red hair dyed matching his fair skin. He looked totally different as compared to the blonde guy I knew back few months ago. Wow, how much had he grown?

“You look awesome! I love your red hair!” I commented as I gave him a hug. He gladly welcomed me into his arms, hugging me back.

“You too, your hair grew longer,” Hoya my hair as he broke the hug.

“You can’t find a salon in Nepal, oppa,” I joked, examining my own hair.

“You seriously went to Nepal?” Hoya stared at me, unable to believe his ears.

“Yeah, why not? Nepal has an amazing view of the sunset, mountains and water bodies. Most importantly, the people are so nice there.” I recalled those moments. “I even have the thought to migrate there.”

“No way, you’re going to stay in Korea forever,” Hoya shook his head in horror, grabbing my big hiking bag from the trolley to prevent me from running away. I chuckled at his silliness, same old Hoya.

“By the way, where are the rest of the guys?” I asked as Hoya singlehandedly carried my bag that weighed tons.

“Busy with their schedule, like usual.” Hoya shrugged, taking the car keys swiftly out from his pockets.

“Then why are you here?” I questioned him with a raising brow. “Shouldn’t you be with them?”

“Medical leave,” Hoya lied through his evil grin, plugging car the keys in. He was a perfect healthy man, not to mention his biceps seemed to be more muscular than before.

“Liar, liar, pants on fire,” I sang along. Hoya stuck his tongue out at me playfully. I rolled my eyes at him, smiling. It was really nice to be back in Korea after so long. It was even better to see Hoya.

“Wait, don’t drive me home yet,” I handed him the address. “Please go here instead.”

“You don’t want to get some rest first? I can always fetch you there later.” Hoya wasn’t too pleased with the idea. I pouted, trying to show him my puppy eyes. Hoya surrendered immediately, “Alright, alright.”

“Thank you! You’re the best!” I leaned over for a hug. The car drifted an inch away from the lane.

“Yah! Yah! If you want to get there safely, don’t do that!” Hoya yelled in panic. I squirmed back to my seat quietly. For a second, I thought I saw Hoya blushed.

Not long after, we arrived at the familiar building that I loved. I got off the car, thanking Hoya. As I carried my hiking bag along, I went up along the stairs. I was so used to the weigh on my shoulders that stairs were nothing to me as compared to the Nepal Mountains.

“Ms Baek!” I burst through the door and went straight for her. She was totally startled by my surprise entrance that she repelled my hug.

“Wow, wow, lady, slow down!” Ms Baek raised her hands in front of her defensively.

“Can you be a little more welcoming?” I pouted at her rejection.

“Of course not!” Ms Baek slowly lowered her hands. “Ya, right! Come here!” She waved me over, pulled me into a deep, tight hug.

“Omg, I miss you, girl. Let me take a good look at you.” Ms Baek twirled me around, giving a full body scan. I smiled, as I turned for her.

“Where have you been all these while?” Ms Baek asked worriedly.

“Holiday!” I grinned at her, recalling the whole journey for her to hear. Ms Baek listened in interest, budged me to tell her more stories of my overseas trip. We chatted deep into the evening just like that.

“Wow,” Ms Baek was still absorbing the full story slowly. It was definitely something to remember.

“Yeah and during the trip, I did some homework,” I slowly branch out the topic I was trying to get to all these while.

“What kind of homework?”

“This,” I pulled out my black leather note book from my pile of belongings, handing it to her.

“And?” Ms Baek asked, still not really getting my point.

“I need your help,” I grinned widely.