Chapter 5: A secret between us.

Ms Author- Idol

“My book, my book, my book, It’s my book!” I took the book from Hoya’s hands. I stared at my book, unable to believe the book was back in my hands.

“Oh my god! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” I threw my arms around Hoya. Hoya was totally taken back by the sudden hug, he’s backed up a bit.

“Sorry,” I let go of him, not wanting to shock him.

“It’s okay,” Hoya rubbed his neck awkwardly, blushed a little.

“Oppa! Really, thank you!” I beamed at him widely. It’s like my life. My story, my writing, my secret career… Oh, wait. This book was supposed to be secret! Did Hoya find out?

“Oppa, did you…” I hesitated, the question might offend him.

“Don’t worry about a thing. I didn’t touch a single thing,” Hoya stuffed his hands into his pocket, smiling. It was as if he read my mind. He does that most of the time. That’s the reason I was the closer to him as compared to the rest of the guys.

“Thanks, oppa.” I smiled at him. “You really are the best.”

“You’re welcome.” Hoya patted my head like a child.

“But I’m curious about the book’s content.” He smiled at me.

“Hmm…” I toyed with the book, should I tell him?

“It’s alright if you don’t want to say.”

“Sorry, oppa,” I am feeling so guilty. “When the time comes, I’ll tell oppa.”

“Arraso, don’t worry about it.”

“Thanks, oppa,”

“Hoya! We must get going!” Woohyun’s voice came booming from the living room.

“Arraso!” Hoya shouted back. “Let’s get going.”

I nodded happily, hugging the book tightly. My life’s back!

“What’s that you are carrying?” Woohyun frowned as I walked out.

“Nothing,” I grinned at him. Woohyun frowned even more, not making any sense of the situation.

“Tell me,” He pestered.

“It’s a secret between me and Kyung Me,” Hoya grinned beside me. I nodded with glee.

“You guys are ganging up against me now?!” Woohyun accused me.

“You could say that,” I grinned at Woohyun.

“Let’s go, Kyung Me.” Hoya opened the door for me, ignoring Woohyun.

“Neh~” I skipped as I got out of the dorm.

“What?! Unfair!” Woohyun protested, following.

I didn’t care what’s fair, what’s not. I just needed my book.