Day 5: Quality Time

My Days Of Courting You

From: NamTree

Did my plan work? Did it? Did it? Of course it did! I'm sure SungJong was swooning at your words. No need to thank me :) Now every couples has to have their own 'our time' so take this opportunity to sit down next to each other and just talk. Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I glanced outside my window and saw SungJong walking up to my doorstep. I felt myself smiling as I watched him flipped his fringe away from his forehead before knocking on my door. I let out a chuckle before opening the door for him.

"Hey Jongie. Are you okay now?" I asked, looking at his face for any sign of anger.

SungJong rolled his eyes, his cheeks flushing a little red, looking away awkwardly. I ruffled his hair before pecking him on the lips.

"Good because I don't want you to be pouty the whole time you're here but you'd look so y when you're like that," I whispered in his ear before walking towards the living room.

I jumped on my couch, letting out a sigh. I looked at the direction of the door to see SungJong still gaping at what I said to him not to mention he was still red.

"Babe? Wouldn't you rather sit beside me rather than stand there gaping like a goldfish out of water just because I called you y?" I asked teasingly, patting down the empty space beside me.

SungJong shot daggers at me before taking two seats beside to me. I let out an exasperated sigh before pulling him closer letting his head rest on my lap.

"Hyung!" I heard him whine, trying to wiggle free," what are you trying to do?"

I let out a groan when he accidentally kneaded me in the stomach.

"B...babe c..calm.. d..down," I stuttered  as he wiggling started to get more violent," I just want to cuddle up with my boyfriend."

He automatically stopped his action before pouting at me.

"Who said I was your boyfriend? Last time I checked I haven't gave you my answer."

He sticked out his tongue at me before shifting his position to get more comfortable. I gently his soft locks and I heard him let out a soft purr. (A/N You know like a cat sound? lolol)

"Well... best friends don't make out with each other," I pointed out.

SungJong put on his 'debating' face before smilling at me.

"In my dictionary they do. Take that!" he childishly responded poking me at the side," so what plans do you have in store today?"

I remembered Woohyun's message about getting to know each other.

"Nothing. I just want to cuddle up with you while hearing some sweet music."

SungJong rubbed his ears in confusion," I don't hear any...."

I quickly pressed  the remote controlling my stereo, playing the CD in it.

~Like? More than that...

~Love? No a bit more...

~Fate? Mm.. What else to say?

(Ukiss - It must be fate)

"That song was... sweet," SungJong mumbled.

"You're sweeter," I said, giving a soft peck on SungJong's forehead.

"MyungSoo?" SungJong called out my name.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I love you."

I smiled at SungJong, bringing him closer to my body.

"Love you too sweetheart. Love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys~~ Sorry for the slow update but it's not going to get any faster

though sorry :( I'll try to update

every then and now but it'll probably be during the

weekend because I'm banned from using the computer on weekdays TT_TT

Today's the exception because

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Yeah~~ So I'm a year older now....

Doesn't really feel that good... >__<

Sorry if the chapter is short, I only had half an hour to type it out.....

Anyways do COMMENT

(Although I don't reply to your guys comments I really enjoy reading them

and I don't really know how to give a good response)

and

SUBSCRIBE <33

p.s thank you BabyExoticSone for helping me for Chapter 5