Day 1 : A Romantic Picnic

My Days Of Courting You

To: MyungSoo

From: Namtree

Bring him somewhere and have a romantic picnic. That'll show him how romantic you are! You're lucky we're not having school for 4 days :P

*****

I let out a groan as my alarm clock rang.

*Why did I decide to wake up at 6 in a morning when there's no school!*

"The things I do for you Lee SungJong" I muttered under my breath as I got out of bed and have a shower.

(Few minutes later)

I looked at the ingredients in front of me before letting out, what could be the nth time, sigh.

"I have exactly 6 hours to cook kimbab, ddukbokki, bake cookies and prepare the sandwiches and chocolate covered strawberries," I said as I counted off the food I plan to make.

I gave myself a silent 'hwaiting' before starting. I started humming a tune as I started off with the chocolate covered strawberries.

(5 hours later)

I stared at the freshly cooked, bake and made food with a satisfied smile. Everything was so far perfect and nothing seems to be going wrong. I checked my watch and realised I still have an hour to make myself look handsome, not that I already wasn't.

"Jebal nal bada jwoyo," I sang out as I climbed up the stairs.

****

I knocked on SungJong's door as I nervously wait for him to appear. I took a deep breath as I tried to steady my nerves. I was about to knock again when the door opened.

"Oh, Myungsoo. You're here already? Hold on, give me a sec to get my camera," he said before turning back.

I let out my breath that I didn't know I was holding. I placed my hand above my heart feeling it beat a hundred time faster.

*I only saw him for a few seconds and my heart is already acting like this.*

A few minutes later we were in the car, getting ready to leave.

"So where are we going to picnic?" SungJong asked as he eyed the picnic basket at the backseat.

I turned at him and just smiled and said, " I'm going to bring you somewhere special,"

I started the engine before driving off, SungJong's house getting smaller until it was out of sight. I turned the car to insert road name and after about two hours, I pulled onto a dirt road , bumped along it for awhile and parked somewhere nearby the destination.

SungJong got out of the car a little suspiciously," there's nothing dangerous out here right?"

I shook my head before offering my hand out to him. which he took hesistantly.

"The place which I'm bringing you to is like my secret place. So you should be honoured," I said as I hefted the picnic basket in my other hand and strapping my guitar over my back.

We both walked a few meters in comfortable silence before arriving at the destination. SungJong stared at at the scenery in awe. In front of us was a land of green grass, covered with petals of flowers from the surrounding trees and you could hear the sounds of rushing water from the creek nearby. I tugged SungJong's hand, bringing him over under a shady tree. I pecked his cheek before placing the mat on the ground and taking out all the food I prepared.

"You bought all the food? I don't want you to waste money on me," SungJong said as he took a seat on an empty spot beside me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist as I nuzzled his neck before replying," it took me the whole morning to bake,cook and prepare everything,"

"Hyung that tickles!" he giggled softly but making no attempt to move," Thanks hyung. You really know how to make me feel special."

"That's because you are special Jongie. You're so so special to me," I whispered before pulling away.

I swore I heard him whine when I did so. I watched as SungJong reached out for the chocolate strawberries.

"Shouldn't dessert be the last course of a meal?" I teasingly asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Says the person who has breakfast for dinner and dinner for breakfast," he shoots back before taking a bite of the fruit.

I heard him squeal before exclaiming it was the best thing he ever tasted, next to lemon candies, of course. I stared at him, thinking how could anybody be as perfect as him. Before I knew it, I was leaning closer. eyeing his plump and cherry red lips. I saw him looking at me unsure before fluttering his eyes close. I smiled at him softly before rubbing the side of his lips, removing the chocolate stain. After a minute, he peeked at me, only to see me laughing at him.

"HYUNG!" he shrieked before hitting my chest.

"You have chocolate on your lips! You don't expect me to let you walk around with chocolate on your face," I said defensively, only to burst out of laughter.

"I thought.... I thought..." he trailed, looking down on his lap obviously blushing.

"You thought I was what?" I asked huskily," did you think I was going to kiss you?"

I saw turned even redder if that was possibe. Without thinking, I lifted his chin so he was facing me and pressed his lips against mine. I felt explosions in my heart when my lips touch his. SungJong wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me closer. After a while we pulled apart, panting slightly.

"Wow," I heard him breathe out.

I pecked his lips again," If I knew you're going to accept me with just a kiss, I would have done that a long time ago."

"Shut up," he muttered, turning red again.

I let out a sigh before leaning my head in his shoulder," I guess whatever I planned for the rest of the 9 days is useless."

"Who says it's useless? Why don't you just show me what you've planned so I know I made the right decision after what you did to Hoya hyung,"

"Hey! What happened wasn't my fault! He made you forget about me and he has his hands all over you! It doesn't help when he was your ex," I grumbled.

"He is my past. You're my present and maybe my future," he said while looking up at the clouds.

"You will be my future," I said seriously, emphasizing on 'will'.

He turned to face me before giving me a small smile.

"So mind telling me why you brought your guitar on our date?" he asked, attempting to changing the subject.

"I wrote a song last night and I wanted to sing it to you,"

I picked up the guitar before playing the first few notes.

I remember that feeling from a long ago
when I looked at you
  I remember that time when I knew you,
you knew me

I think about those desperate times
when I wanted to be like you, hang out with you
but it’s merely a memory
that’s passed by

and, can you smile?
you want this,
you hope for this
  I can’t seem to have you
with only my heart
and, can you smile?
  I said to go,
  I said i’m okay
seems like I can give nothing
but this to you at the end

I remember a long time ago
when I received your heart
  Ithink of those times when you were
overflowing to me and I was thankful

we came across a farewell when we loved the most,
when we were the happiest
  I couldn’t hold you back because you were
overflowing to me, because i was sorry

and, can you smile?
you want this,
you hope for this
  I can’t seem to have you
with only my heart
and, can you smile?
  I said to go,
  I said I’m okay
seems like I can give nothing
but this to you at the end

and still, still, in the end, still I…
but probably in the end, i still..
and still, still, in the end, still I…
but in the end, I still.

but I was suffocating
from those frequent words of yours
you tell me with rage
that my way of talking and actions
make you lose your words,
that they make your anger rise
on this violent night,
the stars lit up the sky,
the moon shone,
and you went steadily down your path
stars and the night are coming,
they’re only covered by other stars
the moon always stay there
I’ll always be here for you want you

and, can you smile?
  I want to take,
  I want to hold on
because you can only be happy
once you leave my side.
and, can you smile?
  I said to go,
  I said I’m okay
seems like I can give nothing
but this to you at the end

SungJong looked at me questioningly.

"You're probably wondering why it's so sad huh?" I asked.

He nodded at me, waiting for me to continue.

"Remember the 'unofficial' date we had during Valentine's Day? Well, after the date, I got this funny feeling in my stomach whenever I'm around you. That's when I realized I had a crush on you. So in order to confirm my new found feelings, I used every excuse I know for you to go out with me but not making you realize it was a date," I paused, waiting for SungJong to absorbed whatever I said.

"That still didn't explain why the song is so... so depressing,"

"You wanted to reject me," I said straightforwardly," I thought you hated me so much that you can't smile if I'm around. When I came closer to you yesterday, asking if you were alright, you took a step back as though you were afraid of me. So I realized the way you acted is as though what we've been through together was all gone."

SungJong looked at me with tear-filled eyes.

"I'm so sorry Myung," he whispered, " I didn't know you felt that way."

I gave him a smile trying to reassure him I was alright.

"Now let's stop being sad and eat!" I said before feeding SungJong a piece of kimbab.

SungJong let out a chuckle before giving me a strawberry. The entire day was filled with joy, luaghter and most importantly love...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So here's the third chapter and I hope it's sweet and romantic enough

because I'm a noob when it comes to dates and all that stuff.

I'm sorry if you think that SungJong forgave MyungSoo way too fast. I just can't stand

a broken MyungJong 3 but don't worry if you guys want

more drama there's always Hoya ^___^

If you have any suggestion on what MyungSoo should do to court

SungJong, feel free to drop the suggetion at the comment box <3

Any of you guys want a SungJong POV for next chapter?

P.S Anybody can guess the song MyungSoo was singing  as he got ready for his date?

I'll do a songfic of your choice and pairing to the first person who got it correct :D

As usual *not edited*