Day 2: Ice-skating

My Days Of Courting You

To: MyungSoo

From: Namtree

I'm guessing the picnic work because your mum told you didn't came home till 10pm *wiggles eyebrows* Why don't you bring him ice-skating. A perfect way to get as much skinship as you can ^^

*****

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rti9jIAfqfY)

"Hyung! What are we doing here at an ice-skating rink?" SungJong asked as I tied his skate lace.

I chuckled at his innoncence before petting his head.

"We're going to skate of course. What do you think we're going to do?" I asked before standing on my skates offering my hand to him.

"Hyung I don't think I can do this," SungJong said shakily, his face suddenly becoming pale.

"Take my hand,take breath, pull me close and take one step." I jokingly sang out.

SungJong looked at me nervously before following the lyrics. He hesistantly took my hand before taking a deep breath.

"You can do this Jongie. I won't let anything happen to you," I soothingly said.

He grabbed my hands tighter before taking one step onto the ice.

"Hyung! You can't let go! Promise you won't let go!" SungJong squealed as I glided along the ice,pulling him close to me.

"Every step will be safe with me,don't be afraid, afraid to fall,you know I'll catch you,"

And as if on cue, the music I was singing, started playing on the speaker.

The whole half an hour was spent on teaching SungJong how to skate, half of the time was spent on him falling.

"Hyung, let's take a break. I'm thirsty," SungJong huffed out.

I quickly agreed feeling thirsty myself. I led him to a free booth and went off to get some drinks while letting SungJong rest. On my way to the drink stall, I saw something or rather someone skating on the ice-rink. I gave a small smile and wave at the person before continue walking.

(10 minutes later)

"Here you go Jongie. I got you hot chocolate with extra whipped cream," I said as I passed the hot drink to my slightly shivering boyfriend.

He gently blow the steaming hot chocolate drink before taking a small sip, not forgetting to let out sigh of appreciation of the hot drink.

"You seem happy hyung," he noted as he took another sip.

I couldn't help but let my smile get a bit bigger.

"Guess who I saw skated at the ice rink just now?" I asked as I took a seat next to him, wrapping my arms around him.

I felt him snuggle closer, leaning his head on my chest.

"Shindong hyung wearing a tutu?" he ask.

I let out a chuckle at his answer," I wish but no. I saw Hoya and Dongwoo. Skating together. Holding hands."

"That's nice. One less thing for me to worry about." SungJong mumbled.

"For me too. At least no one is going to steal you away from me. You're mine Lee SungJong," I said possesively.

He raise up his head so that he was looking at me, "Silly hyung I'm always yours."

Suddenly the speaker crackled.

Now it's time for couple skates so if you're with your lover go to the skating rink and show off your love ones.

"May I have this time with you, my baby," I asked, holding my hand out to SungJong.

He let out a soft giggle as he grab my hand," Yes you may, my cold prince."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys *waves hand* Sorry for the late update :( I've been busy celebrating after my exams are done but here's an update! The school holidays are going to start in a week time so you should expect more frequent updates from me.

rainxsky13 manage to get the correct answer ^^ Please give me your request of song and pairing in the comment section and I'll try to get it up as soon as possible :]

P.S Sorry for the short chapter. I don't know what else you can do in the skating rink besides skating ^^