Day 3: Pair of Tickets, Make that 1 instead

My Days Of Courting You

From: NamTree

BREAKING NEWS! DONGWOO AND SUNGJONG'S EX IS CURRENTLY DATING! Your one lucky man MyungSoo! Anyways you're probably dying of curiosity of what I have in mind. This have gotta be my best idea. Invite SungJong on a movie date and not turn up....
 

***
I watched as SungJong mumbled to himself angrily while walking back and forth, looking at his watch every 10 seconds. I could faintly hear what he was muttering from where I was hiding.

"Arghh! Where's MyungSoo hyung?!" I heard him muttered to himself. "I've been waiting for at least half an hour for him and the movie is about to start in two minutes!"

I chuckled at how adorable SungJong looked when he got mad. He blew out a raspberry while looking around again for any signs of me. He frown at the Myungsoo-less area before stomping off into the movie theater, giving the ticket person, my ticket. I watched as SungJong disappear into theater. I quickly followed his steps and quietly sat behind SungJong.

"MyungSoo would've love this movie if he was here," SungJong said dejectedly.

I felt my hurt broke when I heard his hurt tone, even more when I receive a message from him, asking if I was alright and even more when he tried calling me every minute. Finally after an agonizing hour the credits rolled up and the lights . I sneakily exited the theater and waited for SungJong to arrive. A few minutes later a worried SungJong came in sight.

"Baby! Over here!" I called out, waving my hand, signaling where I was.

SungJong turned around to the direction of my voice, almost immediately bursting into tears when we made eye contact.

"H-hyung!" SungJong sobbed but not showing any signs of walking towards me.

I looked at him alarmingly before running towards him, wrapping my arms around him.

"What's the matter Jongie?" I asked worriedly, rubbing his back soothingly.

I felt him wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my closer, if that was even possible.

"You... you didn't sh-show up. I... I thought something terrible happen to you. You.. you ha-have no idea how much I tried calling you but you didn't pick up and..." he trailed off before crying even harder.

"Shhhh it's alright babe. I just wanted to prove a point to you," I shushed him.

I heard him snort," What? How much you actually mean to me?"

I his soft hair, taking a moment to answer.

"I just want to prove a point that even if I'm not here, I'm still here watching you so that you're not alone. Always." I whispered.

I felt him hit my chest.

"Liar hyung! Your weren't even there the whole time. I bet it's just a sorry excuse that you came late," SungJong yelled, stomping on my foot in the process.

I groan in pain as I jumped on my other foot.

"I swear Jongie. I was behind you the whole time! You weren't even paying attention to the movie. You were always looking around every 5 minutes of the movie, checking if I would suddenly turn up," I pointed out.

SungJong bit his lips, contemplating if he should believe me. I quickly took out my ticket showing him that it was half gone, the other half given to the ticket counter.

"Babe, please believe me. I would never want to hurt you. I just want to show you my sweet side by proving to you that I'm always by your side," I begged, even showing my aegyo.

He let out a sigh before wrapping his arms around my waist again, placing his head on my chest.

"I believe you hyung. Don't worry," he whispered, playing with the hem off my shirt.

I gently cupped his face, placing my forehead on his.

"Don't ever doubt my trust and love for you. Saranghae Lee SungJong."

I softly pressed my lips on him, not having any intention of letting them go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I know it's been a long time since I've updated

so I'm sorry.

The reason why I didn't update is because

I'm trying to get out of my 'heart-broken crush phase'

so I'm kind of angsty about love and what not

most of the time

and couldn't type anything fluffy related.

Sorry! I'll try to get out of this phase soon so please wait

patiently!

THANK YOU!

p.s rainxsky13, I'm halfway done with your request, don't worry I didn't forget :)